BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m sure he’s thinking it’s just my luck….. went to a drag show….. do something heroic…. Now everyone knows I went to a drag show…
View Quote

With all the interviews he's doing, I doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"A drag dancer stomped on the gunman with her high heels"

Damnnnnnn!
View Quote
" A guy wearing high heels stomped on the gunman"

There
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No one said child, and he's 45.

Daughter was probably in her early 20's.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who the fuck brings their wife and child to a drag show?

Who the fuck brings their wife to a drag show, or their child, no matter what their ages?  

Who even attends these things, cause unless you swing for the other team I don't see any entertainment value...
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Rent is due

I actually enjoy this website a lot.  Outside of GD it's much less of a shitshow.  The tech forums are invaluable, team and the non-GD off topics are full of great posts.

They could nuke GD and it would be a good thing, but I get the traffic thing.

It would at least get rid of all the non-gun owners that proliferate the place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it doesn't seem like he enjoys it very much here, the poor dear

it sounds like he'd fit in much better over on reddit

Rent is due

I actually enjoy this website a lot.  Outside of GD it's much less of a shitshow.  The tech forums are invaluable, team and the non-GD off topics are full of great posts.

They could nuke GD and it would be a good thing, but I get the traffic thing.

It would at least get rid of all the non-gun owners that proliferate the place.

You started shit. Don't start none, won't be none.

Much makes sense now. *You're* the kind of guy who marries a woman who goes to drag queen "bingo" events. *You're* the kind of guy who doesn't and can't control his wife. *You're* the kind of guy who marries a woman who finds womanface entertaining.

Your life is a gigaL.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It might.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he will show up in uniform dressed like a woman with a banner to take away assault rifles and some folks here on GD will still say...."BUT HE HAS TWO BRONZE STARS!!"

A Bronze star without a V is an officer participation medal.  

Yeah they toss out bronze stars pretty easily.   Doesn’t change the fact he jumped the shooter unarmed.  
Would you have done the same?

Would I risk my life to save a bunch of liberal faggots? Risk not being there for my family and kids to take on a gunman shooting drag queens?

No.

Does that somehow make me a bad person?

It might.

You'd die to save a bunch of sodomites, groomers and people who frequent establishments which hold "family friendly" drag events?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Here’s a hypothetical situation for you to consider: Suppose he didn’t go that evening because of the venue. He, and a lot of other parents would be grieving their children. It really doesn’t go deeper than that.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans. The sooner you wake up and realize that, the better.

I'm not saying they deserved it, or cheering the gunman, or anything of the sort. I'm saying that I'm not going out of my way to risk my life to save a room full of degenerates that either passively or actively try to destroy the country, destroy the Constitution, and destroy your way of life.

I'm just not.

And I'm not sorry about it either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well @bighumidity I'm happy for you  .
I personally couldn't watch my fellow Americans get killed and be ambivalent about it.  Ymmv. Log out forever.

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans. The sooner you wake up and realize that, the better.

I'm not saying they deserved it, or cheering the gunman, or anything of the sort. I'm saying that I'm not going out of my way to risk my life to save a room full of degenerates that either passively or actively try to destroy the country, destroy the Constitution, and destroy your way of life.

I'm just not.

That's because you're not a pathetic cuckservative.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Did anyone vet this guy's service?  I just saw a longer bit on him on CBS News, and he comes off like some ESL cholo, definitely not an Army Maj.

I wish they'd interview the curb stomping he-she, the maj is boring and played out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Him and a few others on this thread are frightened of going to a place like that because it may arouse "feelings".
I worked around that scene for years, made a shit ton of money because those boys and girls don't think tipping is a small town in China.
Saw some real degeneracy; but then again I saw plenty of that from the holier than thou crowd also.  I also saw a lot of real decent people.  
Never once felt as if anyone did not respect the fact that I was straight.  I was flirted with; but can handle that easily.
Some these self-righteous he men on this thread are scared because they are conflicted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I personally couldn't watch my fellow Americans get killed and be ambivalent about it.  Ymmv. Log out forever.

Him and a few others on this thread are frightened of going to a place like that because it may arouse "feelings".
I worked around that scene for years, made a shit ton of money because those boys and girls don't think tipping is a small town in China.
Saw some real degeneracy; but then again I saw plenty of that from the holier than thou crowd also.  I also saw a lot of real decent people.  
Never once felt as if anyone did not respect the fact that I was straight.  I was flirted with; but can handle that easily.
Some these self-righteous he men on this thread are scared because they are conflicted.

Exactly what leftoids say...

Go tell women they're frightened of being assaulted because they secretly want to be assaulted.

And then go watch some gay shit because you're totally straight and totally not conflicted. Or are you some closeted hOmOpHoBe?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Who the fuck brings their wife to a drag show, or their child, no matter what their ages?  

Who even attends these things, cause unless you swing for the other team I don't see any entertainment value...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who besides you even care how he swings in the bedroom?

His people were under attack and he took care of business.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I listened to him go on for quite a wile this morning. He's a full on lib_tard and he has no problem patting himself on the back, but he did the right thing. He didn't die on his knees.

People who act are what stops active shooters plain and simple. Not gun control. Not mental hospitals. People who take quick action in the moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He really didn't mention that specifically until the very end. In the beginning he said the entire club and all the LGBT were his people and his family and he was defending them, not specifically his actual family.

He mentions numerous times that he loves and considers the LGBT people his family, and will do anything to support them.

He says a few other things in the interview that peg him as a liberal. Someone asked him if he used his own gun to beat the guy and he says with disgust "no, not my gun, I don't have no gun". He later goes on to describe how he is from a family of immigrants and "I'm an immigrant so I'm a rapist? Ha ha I shouldn't talk about that now", which was a clear parrot of the MSM on Trump.

I'd bet if we ever get insight into his political leanings, he is a big time progressive liberal.

I listened to him go on for quite a wile this morning. He's a full on lib_tard and he has no problem patting himself on the back, but he did the right thing. He didn't die on his knees.

People who act are what stops active shooters plain and simple. Not gun control. Not mental hospitals. People who take quick action in the moment.

The shooter was known to police. IIRC a year or two ago he called in a bomb threat on his mom's place while they were both there, the neighborhood was evacuated, he was charged with a bunch of serious charges...and the case was dropped.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here’s a hypothetical situation for you to consider: Suppose he didn’t go that evening because of the venue. He, and a lot of other parents would be grieving their children. It really doesn’t go deeper than that.
View Quote

It wasn't Sunday, their were no children.

Just a typical American military hero going with his typical American family to a typical American drag show.    

And for hypotheticals, if it wasn't for this sexual perversion/depravity, would it have even happened?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did anyone vet this guy's service?  I just saw a longer bit on him on CBS News, and he comes off like some ESL cholo, definitely not an Army Maj.

I wish they'd interview the curb stomping he-she, the maj is boring and played out.
View Quote

Really doubt he’s a poser. I’ve never heard of anyone claiming to be a 13A that wasn’t. If he was claiming to be an 11A, 18A, SEAL, or USMC that’s a reasonable suspicion.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#14]
"Who the fuck brings their wife and kid to a drag show?" Was the first thing I said!!! lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Really doubt he’s a poser. I’ve never heard of anyone claiming to be a 13A that wasn’t. If he was claiming to be an 11A, 18A, SEAL, or USMC that’s a reasonable suspicion.
View Quote

True
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe I should have said kids instead of children. Even if they are adults they’re still your kid.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Props to him.

I won’t armchair quarterback him but surprised he didn’t just shoot him with the pistol.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Who besides you even care how he swings in the bedroom?

His people were under attack and he took care of business.
View Quote

Nobody ever really did before they broke the law of live and let live and started forcing on us and our kid what they do in their room.

I know the media and our government play a mean game of manipulation of who is victim and victimizer.

But we've all been given the ability to see through it..... If we chose.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Maybe I should have said kids instead of children. Even if they are adults they’re still your kid.
View Quote

Don't stop thinking there.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

At least that shit is not condoned, and is in FACT called out and demonized the exact same way by people you chose to demonize for pointing out all the same child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within these lgbfucknut organizations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, let’s just take it a step further and completely ignore the corruption and evil that exists within organized religion, and all the child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within those organizations.

At least that shit is not condoned, and is in FACT called out and demonized the exact same way by people you chose to demonize for pointing out all the same child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within these lgbfucknut organizations.

There’s a reason troutboy is on my ignore list, stupid ignorant diatribes like this are a big part of it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lol, I knew this thread would quickly devolve into the boomer prudes focusing on the venue, instead of the valorous actions of a brave bystander.

Believe it or not you ridiculous prudes, the majority of the population wants more out of their intimate lives than getting drunk on bud light and forcing a brief missionary quicky on the wife.

^How I imagine the average intimate life of:

jerrwhy01
New_Username
TheAffiliate
ScopeScar

And so on, and so on for 6 pages.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Read the back of his El Camino window. It's it's something like "Diversity R on Tap". Probably a leftist, but at least he stepped up to the plate.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He took his daughter to a drag show?

COC, that's all I got.

ETA: Don't give a fuck if she's legal age, the normalization of this deviancy is disgusting. Making it a family affair, regardless of ages, is vile.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#24]
He seems a little different but he did a damn good job stopping that guy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"Who the fuck brings their wife and kid to a drag show?" Was the first thing I said!!! lol
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

There’s a reason troutboy is on my ignore list, stupid ignorant diatribes like this are a big part of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, let’s just take it a step further and completely ignore the corruption and evil that exists within organized religion, and all the child abuse and sexual grooming and perversion that exists within those organizations.

Yeah... Im sure among the honest, we can all handle an honest "opinion", regardless of whether it based in truth or not.

But then there's those who go out of their way to only deal in "untruths" in order to demonize them.

1st amendment and all.

Just to bad coc protects them for calling them what they are. Liars.

From what I've learned, this is not God's code of conduct. And without it, this country fails.

An arrogant way of thought. Thinking that if we hang on to our permission to have arms, we can save it.    
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’m sure he’s thinking it’s just my luck….. went to a drag show….. do something heroic…. Now everyone knows I went to a drag show…
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I just saw him on the news.  I don't think he's the kind who would mind people knowing he frequented gay bars.  He has a greasy man bun, is a weepy little bitch, his daughter is dating a black tranny, I'm thinking he's choked down a few dicks in his time.  Kudos for nailing the shooter but, yeah, I'm betting he supports grooming.
View Quote

Yep, maybe. And also he charged a rifle with his bare hands and saved people from being murdered. That  thing about charging a rifle and saving lives is fine and all, but he is probably gay.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Something about the reported account of events just seems a little.... off. Maybe I am wrong.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol, speaking of picking and choosing, what did Jesus tell that woman afterwards?
View Quote

I’m not Jesus, and neither are you. He didn’t order the Pharisees to tell her to sin no more…he told them to mind their own damned business, to get their own houses in order.

It’s ok, though…I’m sure you’ve been appointed to head up the “their sin is worse than my sin” committee.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’m not Jesus, and neither are you. He didn’t order the Pharisees to tell her to sin no more…he told them to mind their own damned business, to get their own houses in order.

It’s ok, though…I’m sure you’ve been appointed to head up the “their sin is worse than my sin” committee.
View Quote

yet you quoted him out of context, probably went running to google to look up the verses [John chapter 8:1-11] he admonished her to sin no more.  and I didn't condemn anyone, but as a Christian I would be remiss in not telling them what they are doing is sinful and self destructive.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:17:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here's a hypothetical situation for you to consider: Suppose he didn't go that evening because of the venue. He, and a lot of other parents would be grieving their children. It really doesn't go deeper than that.
View Quote
Truly 'There but for the grace of God go I'  

It's all about being in the right place at the right time, and being willing and able to do the right thing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Really doubt he's a poser. I've never heard of anyone claiming to be a 13A that wasn't. If he was claiming to be an 11A, 18A, SEAL, or USMC that's a reasonable suspicion.
View Quote
Ain't nobody got any love for the math nerds with the big guns.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
1 John 3:16 - This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

Good job Major, you followed the call and ran to the sound of the guns.  

And seriously FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKERS IN HERE THAT WOULD DENIGRATE A MAN FOR SAVING LIVES BECAUSE HE'S SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T LIKE! You're just as bad as the fucking liberals you supposedly hate.  
View Quote

Amen brother.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:41:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You started shit. Don't start none, won't be none.

Much makes sense now. *You're* the kind of guy who marries a woman who goes to drag queen "bingo" events. *You're* the kind of guy who doesn't and can't control his wife. *You're* the kind of guy who marries a woman who finds womanface entertaining.

Your life is a gigaL.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/F84A650C-2406-46C9-B3D1-D3F7D7319381-693.gif
View Quote

No actually that was you, I was going back and forth with RigorMortie and then you butted in.  

Don't start shit, There won't be no shit?  ROFL.  This is the internet, not the local bar.  You can talk all the shit you want, at the end of the day it means.. nothing.

More projection... your assumptions are entertaining, at least
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ain't nobody got any love for the math nerds with the big guns.  
View Quote

I was going to come to the defense of my 13A brothers and then I realized that you guys are mostly right. A weird bunch to be sure.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The shooter was known to police. IIRC a year or two ago he called in a bomb threat on his mom's place while they were both there, the neighborhood was evacuated, he was charged with a bunch of serious charges...and the case was dropped.
View Quote

I know, which further reinforces my point. You cannot rely on the govt to save you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I wanna be a drag queen Ranger

I wanna live a life of danger!

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Good job, Rich.

Nice fluffy pink scrunchie on your man bun, too.

New details emerge about Colorado club shooting suspect
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Everything else aside, glad this guy was in the right place at the right time.

I was wondering why we haven’t seen a mugshot of the shooter. I bet he’s missing teeth and had the shit pistol whipped out of him.

Good.
View Quote

Good on this guy for stopping the shooter.

Saw a picture of the perp somewhere,  he was pretty fucked up around the face and head .
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:17:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Wife and I went to a drag show around 1988. Some were over the top camp, some funny and a few were excellent. We had a good time, but never went to another one.  Still straight, you can't catch gay like a cold.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"A drag dancer stomped on the gunman with her high heels"

Damnnnnnn!

There

Show me on the doll where she touched you b snowflake
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just not.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know right? It sucks to hear things to don't like or agree with.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh huh.

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It wasn't Sunday, their were no children.

Just a typical American military hero going with his typical American family to a typical American drag show.    

And for hypotheticals, if it wasn't for this sexual perversion/depravity, would it have even happened?
View Quote

lol gtfo, you’re the chucklehead who wanted to indict the entire Saturday night crowd because the same venue has drag queen story time on Sundays.

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top