BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There was an excellent documentary in the 80s about how to deal with Russians invading your country.  We should have sent them several copies beyond that nothing else.
View Quote

Yeah, you join nato before the war, hope you’re not next to Russia, and align with the west.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
After 200 billion, if you're losing the war it's because you're a loser.

Borderlands should sign up for onlyfans because they're fucked.
View Quote

113 billion from USA
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I guess the only the most die hard dems still support that little fruit in leather pants.
View Quote

It wasn’t a problem when it was trump.

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes. The Fed targets a 2% inflation rate, they try to achieve that through manipulating interest rates, printing money, and issuing govt bonds (debt) and not overdoing it. Inflation normally hovers around 3-4% though, a little short of their goal. But as I said, 18-24% in 3 years is a decades worth of inflation. So we had a problem.

They stopped printing money and raised interest rates, and look where it is now:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/how-the-us-economy-tamed-inflation-in-2023-211000867.html

It's fixed, and now they said they're going to start lowering interest rates again.
https://www.ft.com/content/ff1f4787-57fb-4187-a215-5a32c55deeed

So, one less thing to be all upset about, right?
View Quote

"Had" a problem? It's not fixed. That's a flat out lie. Prices are still 18-24% higher than they were 3 years ago and Americans buying power has decreased substantially and wages have not kept up. Why do you think Americans are so down on our economy?

These posts read like your on Joe Biden's press team. Do you really believe everything you read inside of the links you post?
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"Had" a problem? It's not fixed. That's a flat out lie. Prices are still 18-24% higher than they were 3 years ago and Americans buying power has decreased substantially and wages have not kept up. Why do you think Americans are so down on our economy?

These posts read like your on Joe Biden's press team. Do you really believe everything you read inside of the links you post?
View Quote

Yeah when prices go up 2-3% in a year as designed then your wage increases follow, so no big deal. But when prices go up 9-10% in a year it doesn't. It'll take a few years to catch up. But why dwell on the past when inflation rate is good now? Why act like the country is about to collapse and can't afford anything? If you want to blame it all on one guy in an election year, that's fine that's your prerogative. But just sayin, that's level 1 stuff. There have been global forces at play here and our inflation problem has been much better than Turkey, Poland, Germany, Spain, Greece, and the UK among others. They all have different currencies too. It's not just 1 guy doing this and screwing up. Much of the world had covid stimulus packages and in fact in Europe they were larger than ours, and everybody is paying an inflationary price now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 1:34:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Attack the enemy’s supply lines, take their shit for your own, use against them, repeat. Supply problem not solved but lessened a good bit. It’s guerrilla warfare 101
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 2:06:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah when prices go up 2-3% in a year as designed then your wage increases follow, so no big deal. But when prices go up 9-10% in a year it doesn't. It'll take a few years to catch up. But why dwell on the past when inflation rate is good now? Why act like the country is about to collapse and can't afford anything? If you want to blame it all on one guy in an election year, that's fine that's your prerogative. But just sayin, that's level 1 stuff. There have been global forces at play here and our inflation problem has been much better than Turkey, Poland, Germany, Spain, Greece, and the UK among others. They all have different currencies too. It's not just 1 guy doing this and screwing up. Much of the world had covid stimulus packages and in fact in Europe they were larger than ours, and everybody is paying an inflationary price now.
View Quote

This response reads like Joe Biden's press team has infiltrated GD. "Global forces at play" is just short of "Putin's price hike" LOL. The world runs on USD, and Joe kept ramming spending packages through government after covid. Joe owns inflation and making Americans poorer. It's interesting you assign no fault or blame to Joe's performance in office considering most Americans do.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 2:11:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This response reads like Joe Biden's press team has infiltrated GD. "Global forces at play" is just short of "Putin's price hike" LOL. The world runs on USD, and Joe kept ramming spending packages through government after covid. Joe owns inflation and making Americans poorer. It's interesting you assign no fault or blame to Joe's performance in office considering most Americans do.
View Quote

I honestly haven't seen a Biden speech or press conference since he took office. I haven't voted in a general election in over a decade either. You're the one saying Joe Biden this and Joe Biden that. Honestly IMHO he's too senile to not be relying on the Treasury Dept and Federal Reserve to make good economic decisions, and by all measures they have.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 2:14:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ukraine aid was 100% of those spending packages.

Because of Zelenskyy
We are doomed
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 2:20:54 AM EDT
[#10]
They are such whiners. The default is you lose. At best you leech off Uncle Sam to delay, but you can't talk shit and act tough if you are immediately easy to roll over without that aid. As many countries have done when faced with utter destruction and failure- go to the table. Putin got the territory he wanted which was strategically very important to Russia. Weaker countries have come to terms with stronger countries throughout human history. Had Ukraine been in the club, this would be a different game entirely. But they weren't
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 2:44:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They are such whiners. The default is you lose. At best you leech off Uncle Sam to delay, but you can't talk shit and act tough if you are immediately easy to roll over without that aid. As many countries have done when faced with utter destruction and failure- go to the table. Putin got the territory he wanted which was strategically very important to Russia. Weaker countries have come to terms with stronger countries throughout human history. Had Ukraine been in the club, this would be a different game entirely. But they weren't
View Quote

Putin didn’t get the territory he wanted which included, ahem, the entire country.

If he did get what he wanted why are his troops committing themselves to meat assaults and playing frogger with mines in avdiivka?
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Putin didn’t get the territory he wanted which included, ahem, the entire country.

If he did get what he wanted why are his troops committing themselves to meat assaults and playing frogger with mines in avdiivka?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t doubt that is the end state they desire.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don’t doubt that is the end state they desire.
View Quote

Putin's problem is promoting yes men rather than people who give him the hard truths he needs and for that Ukraine is definitely thankful.

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Biden funded Ukraine's pensions and still hasn't funded our Social Security system.

Maybe he should try to do something for America for a change.

View Quote

Domestic spending makes it harder to kick back money to the Family and DNC.

Money to Ukraine and Hamas is unaccounted for.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We're in good shape, but if you only listen to the opposition party at any given time you would think we are collapsing and only they can save us from it.
View Quote

Look, I spent a shit ton of money on guns and ammo! I want my damned collapse!  

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Domestic spending makes it harder to kick back money to the Family and DNC.

Money to Ukraine and Hamas is unaccounted for.
View Quote

Most of the Military aid to Ukraine actually stays inside the USA.

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Having written about the French revolution and the bloodshed that came along with that and our own situation...absolutely not.

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 4:38:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Most of the Military aid to Ukraine actually stays inside the USA.

View Quote

Except the money for pensions
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ukraine seems to be firing a lot of corrupt officials (as recent as yesterday) for money which is staying inside the US
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Ukraine might have to spend some of the “misplaced” funds!
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Does "military aid" cover pensions?

"Pension aid" is a red herring. If it was done away with it would not change your mind.

Quoted:

Ukraine seems to be firing a lot of corrupt officials (as recent as yesterday) for money which is staying inside the US

It's a completely separate nation with it's own finances, people, government, and culture. It didn't magically spring up when aid started.

There's 40 or so million people there and they still have a nation to run.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 11:53:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're in good shape, but if you only listen to the opposition party at any given time you would think we are collapsing and only they can save us from it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Nat-l-debt-has-increased-TWICE-as-much-under-Brandon-than-under-Trump/5-2695330/
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top