BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope I’m paying for some of those beachgoers pensions. GD has told me that there is no amount of my paycheck that shouldn’t go to Ukraine. What a great cause.
View Quote

Don't be a hypocrite. We did the same thing in Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Europe, etc., and you gladly supported it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Don't be a hypocrite. We did the same thing in Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Europe, etc., and you gladly supported it.
View Quote

I wasn’t alive then, my dude.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do you really expect them to be cowered in bomb shelters or something?
View Quote

I mean if they want my money they had better be putting most of their's to their own war...
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Life goes on during war except for the active combat zones. It's always been that way.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Life goes on during war except for the active combat zones. It's always been that way.
View Quote

If there are enough troops to spare to send for beach days then they aren’t fighting for survival like we’ve been told they are.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I mean if they want my money they had better be putting most of their's to their own war...
View Quote

Right? They could probably have bought three or four tanks with what they spent on each bikini in the video. 200 bikinis could have bought 600-800 tanks; more tanks than any European army has in service.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Ukraine is physically 90% of the size of Texas.

Imagine if El Paso was being invaded and bombed into rubble, and military aged males in Corpus Christi we're just chilling on the beach and banging thots.   Think ukebros would find that acceptable?

Thats essentially what we are seeing here.  Military aged males not on the front line, not fighting for their freedom or defending their homeland, while the US is told how important it is they we spend trillions of dollars helping them fight the war.

Stealing wages from Americans to pay for weapons in a country whose own people aren't willing to fight tooth and nail for, to pay for govt. pensions, and to wage a war  with no benefit to the American taxpayer feels like a real slap in the face again.  

I HATE California, I hate their policies and cultural decay, but 100% I would gladly take up arms to defend in a war against a foreign nation.  You would not find me partying at a beach while my countrymen are bombed.  CA is still my country.

You'd think we'd learn something from every wasted life in every useless war, from Vietnam to every desert war, and I guess in a way we did.  We learned some businesses and politicians can can get very rich from war, and most citizens' lives don't improve a bit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope I’m paying for some of those beachgoers pensions. GD has told me that there is no amount of my paycheck that shouldn’t go to Ukraine. What a great cause.

It’s not the same thing unless you’re a military aged male of an invaded country.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go back and tell GD I said he can go fuck himself.  That GD fella is always full of shit. And I heard he sucks cock for $20.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

This is my take on it too. I couldn’t be having fun if Texas was invaded & attacked by a foreign country who declared war. I’m just not wired that way. I’d have to go help.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I for one support our new female Ukrainian partners and would happily give them sanctuary in my bedroom should the war become too much.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

But spared no expense on the thongs.

View Quote

It’s because they don’t have enough money to buy swimwear that uses more fabric.

They need our aid!
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well to be fair, the US of A spent 20 years at war and during every single one of those years our beaches looked like that too. I'd say a good chunk of our population gave zero fucks about the war effort after 9-12-01. To be honest, if Russians are dying and it's only costing us treasure and not our own blood, then so be it. I'm sure it'll take another 20 years for the corruption to be unearthed after this conflict gets memory holed.
View Quote

When was the US recently in a war?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ukraine is physically 90% of the size of Texas.

Imagine if El Paso was being invaded and bombed into rubble, and military aged males in Corpus Christi we're just chilling on the beach and banging thots.   Think ukebros would find that acceptable?

Thats essentially what we are seeing here.  Military aged males not on the front line, not fighting for their freedom or defending their homeland, while the US is told how important it is they we spend trillions of dollars helping them fight the war.

Stealing wages from Americans to pay for weapons in a country whose own people aren't willing to fight tooth and nail for, to pay for govt. pensions, and to wage a war  with no benefit to the American taxpayer feels like a real slap in the face again.  

I HATE California, I hate their policies and cultural decay, but 100% I would gladly take up arms to defend in a war against a foreign nation.  You would not find me partying at a beach while my countrymen are bombed.  CA is still my country.

You'd think we'd learn something from every wasted life in every useless war, from Vietnam to every desert war, and I guess in a way we did.  We learned some businesses and politicians can can get very rich from war, and most citizens' lives don't improve a bit.
View Quote

There has never been a war in all of history where every single military aged male was at the front line at all times. There has never been a war in history where people behind the front lines didn't have any fun. Pretending otherwise is just silly.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Glad my $900 was well spent.

Seriously they fought back a Russian invasion and now people can enjoy the beach.

And vs sending my Daughter to fight in Ukraine it cost me $900. (Americans shared tax burden for the war).

And how many Commies did my $900 kill? Seems like bargain rates at this point.

Keep my kids out of Ukraine and I will write a $900 check every year.

View Quote

Yeah, but these guys in GD have to write a check (after 10% for the big guy) to cover your check, so that’s just adding insult to injury.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No. I fucking expect them to be at the front repelling Russian Orcs.

But that's just me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that's just me.

Not sure how much use the bikini girls would be fighting russians, but I expect they would be great for moral.

Not everyone can fight.  Some of them have to do jobs that keep the nation going.  Some are to young, or to old, or have some sort of infirmity.  Some of those people may be soldiers on leave.  Same thing during WW2.  The percentage of people that fought was small compared to the population as a whole.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Tons and tons of hot chicks. Can I buy them airfare to the USA?
View Quote

Hell, you can buy THEM.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How do 155, himars, javelins, m16s, nods, and other military aid magically become liquor?
View Quote

10% off the top.

And 10% of the middle.

And 10% from the bottom.

And that’s just the first guy.

About 60% of our military excursions are graft. Adidas people can bump that up past 100% in some kind of East European klepto math warp, easy.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not sure how much use the bikini girls would be fighting russians, but I expect they would be great for moral.

Not everyone can fight.  Some of them have to do jobs that keep the nation going.  Some are to young, or to old, or have some sort of infirmity.  Some of those people may be soldiers on leave.  Same thing during WW2.  The percentage of people that fought was small compared to the population as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that's just me.

Probably more like this though:

Military officer: “Why can’t you fight, lad?”

Lad: “I’m rich, bitch!”
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Some nice butts over there.
View Quote
Apparently, Ukrainian ladies are mostly models with great bodies
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well to be fair, the US of A spent 20 years at war and during every single one of those years our beaches looked like that too. I'd say a good chunk of our population gave zero fucks about the war effort after 9-12-01. To be honest, if Russians are dying and it's only costing us treasure and not our own blood, then so be it. I'm sure it'll take another 20 years for the corruption to be unearthed after this conflict gets memory holed.
View Quote

Also to be fair, at no time in that 20 years was the US of A invaded by the army of a hostile nation.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

During world war 2 which was far larger, far more costly, and was on multiple fronts spanning millions of square miles with millions of men on both sides America still had birthday parties, time at the beach, dances, school, and other social events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Videos in tweets.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/E61EBBF3-3A74-4062-A244-92ACE5B47994_jpe-2918285.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/67CD9A82-E6BC-4F8A-A277-E5C165E1DD60_jpe-2918286.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/6215D628-2FCF-4B15-B9C5-44C79F32E6C9_jpe-2918287.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/770F0687-4FF4-4033-BD8A-11622A989D44_jpe-2918288.JPG

During world war 2 which was far larger, far more costly, and was on multiple fronts spanning millions of square miles with millions of men on both sides America still had birthday parties, time at the beach, dances, school, and other social events.

But none of those countries had invading armies on their soil, so the comparision fails   Even so, the UK restricted beach access at those beaches facing the channel and the French, other than the Vichy, didn't party much.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nightclubs stayed open in London through the Blitz, just as they did in Paris during WWI, in Saigon during the Vietnam War, and in every other city not directly threatened by enemy ground forces during every war in history. Ukraine should be different though; they need to act like they're on the front lines even when they're not. It's too bad; all the guys who have been against supporting Ukraine from the start of the war would totally change their tune if Ukranian thots just dressed in OD and stayed off social media.
View Quote

How much time with one of those thots does 900 buy me ?

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How many in those vids had been fighting and/or on R&R?

Even in occupied Feance people still went out and enjoyed life as best as possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I expect them to be fighting if they are going to have their hands out for US taxpayer money

How many in those vids had been fighting and/or on R&R?

Even in occupied Feance people still went out and enjoyed life as best as possible.

Which wasn't much. France was very locked down during the war. The US east coast was even locked down with no lights after dark as was the entirety of the UK with the blackout.  Sure some partying but limited and regulated and controlled.  That sort of a party during WWII in teh east coast of the US and anywhere in the UK would be shut down by the air raid wardens after dark and there was rationing so not much to party with and yes, those young people would have gotten a visit from the authorities in the UK.

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-nation-at-a-standstill-shutdown-in-the-second-world-war
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

How much time with one of those thots does 900 buy me ?

View Quote

Great question
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm about 95% sure that half the under 30 population of both Ukraine and Russia are content creators on the hub.
View Quote

Who's your favorite creator?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm glad the puke whores aren't being inconvenienced by a pesky war... there was a lot of military age males in the video I watched...  quick-send those fuckes another $80 billion in cash and $140 billion in weapons
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They are too poor to have fatties.
View Quote

We give them plenty
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#29]
What's the ratio of scoring with a fist bump and a condom over there compared to over here ?

Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

We weren't exactly cruising the Free World hat in hand demanding that everyone else pay for it, either.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But none of those countries had invading armies on their soil, so the comparision fails   Even so, the UK restricted beach access at those beaches facing the channel and the French, other than the Vichy, didn't party much.
View Quote

Even then, significant weight loss was a thing in occupied Europe, and the Brits were under rationing into the 1950s. 1950s Britain was, by even British standards, a cold, depressing and colorless place to live.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What's the ratio of scoring with a fist bump and a condom over there compared to over here ?

Asking for a friend.
View Quote

At that beach club? 1:4?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.
View Quote

That’s going to depend on whose fist it is.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:41:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That’s going to depend on whose fist it is.
View Quote

So 87,000:1 over here.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I took a pill in Ibiza, to show Avicii I was cool.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, the beach club is located with the Arcadia district of Odessa, one of the wealthiest areas in Ukraine.

Odds are everybody there is wealthy and plugged in.

Regular schmucks are getting press ganged in the street.
View Quote

Not surprised. Meat grinders often become a Rich Man's War, a Poor Man's Fight.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We weren't exactly cruising the Free World hat in hand demanding that everyone else pay for it, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a very valid point.  When you go around the world asking for funds and equipment that you desperately need, photos of your young and wealthy elite partying is not exactly a good optic.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the beach club is located with the Arcadia district of Odessa, one of the wealthiest areas in Ukraine.

Odds are everybody there is wealthy and plugged in.

Regular schmucks are getting press ganged in the street.

A truth as old as time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Seriously they fought back a Russian invasion and now people can enjoy the beach.

And vs sending my Daughter to fight in Ukraine it cost me $900. (Americans shared tax burden for the war).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope I'm paying for some of those beachgoers pensions. GD has told me that there is no amount of my paycheck that shouldn't go to Ukraine. What a great cause.

LOL at you if you think that's how it works.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Logo on the glasses on table said Ibiza... last time I checked, Spain isn't Ukraine.

Eta
View Quote

Last time I checked, Ibiza Beach Club was.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If there are enough troops to spare to send for beach days then they aren’t fighting for survival like we’ve been told they are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
top shelf liquor and ukrainian THOTs and/sloots wearing thong bikinis?

https://media.tenor.com/lJ4jM3WfPY0AAAAC/im-in.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

125 billion does buy a lot of top shelf liquor
top shelf liquor and ukrainian THOTs and/sloots wearing thong bikinis?

https://media.tenor.com/lJ4jM3WfPY0AAAAC/im-in.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

Thongs ...   Less is More !
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Now I am getting worried that my $25 dollars a month did not actually sponsor thee hungry family on TV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your $900 went into killing 0.000000000087 commies

Now I am getting worried that my $25 dollars a month did not actually sponsor thee hungry family on TV.

Those are the worst commercials when I watch westerns made a decade before I was born. Do boomers really fall for that?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I’ve always wondered about the phenomenon that the less material used in female swimwear, the more it costs.  It’s a conundrum.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm glad the puke whores aren't being inconvenienced by a pesky war... there was a lot of military age males in the video I watched...  quick-send those fuckes another $80 billion in cash and $140 billion in weapons
View Quote

Do medical, production, and other services cease to exist during a war ?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That is a very valid point.  When you go around the world asking for funds and equipment that you desperately need, photos of your young and wealthy elite partying is not exactly a good optic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. And the Uke bros will just keep defending the ongoing grift.
Z-man will be sad when the war ends because the gravy train will dry up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’ve always wondered about the phenomenon that the less material used in female swimwear, the more it costs.  It’s a conundrum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The new trend is crochet bikinis. I was skeptical until I saw for myself.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently they do on the beach.   One would think that the Ukrainian oligarchs might rein in the activities of their youth if not for anything else than to present the best possible picture to the west and to remove potential propaganda opportunities from the Russians but, apparently, they don’t care.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top