BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Obviously if a resort takes a name from another resort, a google search for images might produce confusing results.  However, I also posted the Ibiza Odessa Ukraine website directly that shows similar scenes so your accusation of intentional dishonesty is bullshit.  Here, let me post a link to their own website again:https://ibiza.ua/en/night

View Quote

Are you quite sure their shows are currently taking place outside? The 15 July show looks like it was indoors to me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Obviously if a resort takes a name from another resort, a google search for images might produce confusing results.  However, I also posted the Ibiza Odessa Ukraine website directly that shows similar scenes so your accusation of intentional dishonesty is bullshit.  Here, let me post a link to their own website again:https://ibiza.ua/en/night

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh, so the pictures you posted were fake but they have a website? You expect us to believe everything you say  because only half of it was a lie?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If they did they were undeserving of our aid. If your little country is invaded you fight until the last invader is dead or gone.
View Quote

Really? You realize the rest of society doesn't stop right? There's still teachers teaching kids, fireman putting out fires, police patrolling, road workers repairing etc... all of them... and that's before the soldiers coming back for r&r.

This thread is just the usual rage bait.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:18:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think most Americans have been conditioned by the media to think Ukrainian beaches look like scenes from Dunkirk to drum up more support so seeing these videos can be surprising.
View Quote

Todays obvious observation…. The gullibility of the average ARFCOMER and his willingness to be influenced by propaganda (any and all) is disheartening and hilarious at the same time. I’m fairly certain some of y’all have either no capacity for independent thought or zero live experience outside of the county you were born and raised in. That is all. Continue with your regularly scheduled programming.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you think a whole lot of people who are reading page 7 of a thread started a year and a half after the start of the war don't already have strong opinions on the subject? By this point people are only here to shitpost and tard joust.
View Quote

I think the people who read these threads definitely have a strong opinion on the subject of Ukraine.

" />
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh, so the pictures you posted were fake but they have a website? You expect us to believe everything you say  because only half of it was a lie?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, bullshit.  I fucked up looking for pics online because I couldn't get their video off their website to post in the thread.  My fault for not vetting an "Ibiza" picture from another resort with the same name, however, they looked similar enough to the video on their website that I sincerely thought they were the same place.  REgardless, their website does show videos of parties outside at night with fireworks and lightshows and I posted that as well, as you can clearly see, in the same post.  No intentional deception here, otherwise why would I have posted the link to their actual website if I was intentionally trying to pass false information?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes

The D stands for dishonesty.

Quoted:

That wasn't the point he was implying.

Anyway.

These Ukrainian beach clubs look like fun. It'll be interesting to see if they remain open under Russian occupation.

They remind me of the Nikki Beach clubs I visited on Ibiza and Mallorca 2 weeks ago.

https://i.imgur.com/qZbSI7D.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aTVgW0V.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mmiKLRy.jpg

For whatever reason there was a ton of British people on "holiday" at both.

Might want to check on that. How will Russia get to them when they are on the defensive? You're putting a lot of assumptions into their combat power when they are fielding tanks I would buy off facebook marketplace

When Will Russia get to Odesa, a city they claim is "Russian" especially when they have lost 5 major surface vessels since the start of the 3 day land war when other pro-Russians claim Ukraine is "landlocked"?

@jlaudio

Quoted:

And a google search yields that the east coast beaches were shut down for partying.  No fairs, no amusement parks, and no lights after sundown.  Coast watchers and air-raid wardens kept people and even bonfires off the beach.  

https://businessnc.com/the-story-behind-the-ww-ii-suspension-of-the-n-c-state-fair/

Obviously to those not mentally retared, the US never had a foreign army on it's land during WWII, the Aleutian islands of course exepted, so that comparision fails.  However, even so, even without a foreign army on CONUS, the US, especfially the East Coast shut down it's partying during the war.  TImes square was blacked out.  Beach resorts all along the east coast were closed, fairs and carnivals were closed, lest the U boats used the lights for navigation.  You obviously don';t know your own nation's history which is understandable since you seem to be more a fan of a foreign nation over your own.

THe UK had a general shutdown as well. REsorts, fairs, museums, theaters, transport, cinemas, sport fields, dance halls, etc.   You obviously don't know your history.

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-nation-at-a-standstill-shutdown-in-the-second-world-war

So all beaches were shut down?

I like how you say "East coast beaches". Well, I took geography in college and I understand that the USA has beaches on the East, south, and West coast (Oceanic atleast). Were they all shut down at all times even during the day?

Did other forms of leisure cease during this time?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's not a serious post, and neither is this one, LOL. Who is Scott Ritter? I have no idea who that is. This is an A+ rant.

So much projection here and more red herrings and changing the subject. 90% of your wall of text isn't even related to the comments made. It's getting boring, @fadedsun
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's not a serious post, and neither is this one, LOL. Who is Scott Ritter? I have no idea who that is. This is an A+ rant.

So much projection here and more red herrings and changing the subject. 90% of your wall of text isn't even related to the comments made. It's getting boring, @fadedsun

About Scott ritter...

Why aren't you capable of answering the question? I get it, it's hard. And by the way

It is a serious post.

The one goal Russia was able to achieve faces being...drum roll...faded away.

/oh yeah.jpg

You posted this:

"Ukraine has to get to Crimea first, lol. That doesn't seem to be going well for them."

The conditions for a Ukrainian victory have already been met. Russia was defeated in their attempts to take all of Ukraine. As I said, when the AFU breaks the landbridge Russia just traded trillions in economic, military, and other assets including national pride to pick up a few extra parcels of land next to the land it already owned.

As Prighozin said, Ukraine is more powerful now and more anti-Russian than before. In 2014 in Ukraine few people wanted to join Nato. Now everyone wants to join Nato.

Getting a dose of reality wakes people up to that fact.

Quoted:

Anyway.

These Ukrainian beach clubs look like fun. It'll be interesting to see if they remain open under Russian occupation.

They remind me of the Nikki Beach clubs I visited on Ibiza and Mallorca 2 weeks ago.

Might want to check on that. How will Russia get to them when they are on the defensive? You're putting a lot of assumptions into their combat power when they are fielding tanks I would buy off facebook marketplace

When Will Russia get to Odesa, a city they claim is "Russian"?

@jlaudio

Quoted:

And a google search yields that the east coast beaches were shut down for partying.  No fairs, no amusement parks, and no lights after sundown.  Coast watchers and air-raid wardens kept people and even bonfires off the beach.  

https://businessnc.com/the-story-behind-the-ww-ii-suspension-of-the-n-c-state-fair/

Obviously to those not mentally retared, the US never had a foreign army on it's land during WWII, the Aleutian islands of course exepted, so that comparision fails.  However, even so, even without a foreign army on CONUS, the US, especfially the East Coast shut down it's partying during the war.  TImes square was blacked out.  Beach resorts all along the east coast were closed, fairs and carnivals were closed, lest the U boats used the lights for navigation.  You obviously don';t know your own nation's history which is understandable since you seem to be more a fan of a foreign nation over your own.

THe UK had a general shutdown as well. REsorts, fairs, museums, theaters, transport, cinemas, sport fields, dance halls, etc.   You obviously don't know your history.

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-nation-at-a-standstill-shutdown-in-the-second-world-war

I like how you say "East coast beaches". Well, I took geography in college and I understand that the USA has beaches on the East, south, and West coast (Oceanic atleast). Were they all shut down at all times even during the day?

Quoted:

Of course it looks bad, that's why it was posted. I'm not going to fault them for relaxing when they get a chance.

The USA had plenty of leisure opportunities during WW2 and we were directly attacked in America numerous times.

It's only bad if you buy into the fact that people with 2 brain cells will think a nation of 43 million won't have industries running in the background of the war or how large geographically Ukraine is.

Lviv catches missiles rarely.  Chasiv Yar and Dnipro are far closer and see more Mopeds and PGMs than others do.

Quoted:

I dream that one day I will love something as much as fadedsun loves the Ukraine.

I remember Branch covidians shouting how much I loved people dying and going on ventilators because I refused to get the clot shot.

Let me guess...safe and effective?

Quoted:
LOL

I am not surprised that none of you Uke trolls are going over to help fight.  

You just want to shit post on Arfcom.

You will all live in infamy.

There are people here who are actively in the fight. I won't drop names

Quoted:
Dumbest thread of the week.

I say month and base that upon having seen a lot of the anti-Ukraine threads.

@tuco22

I'm absolutely devastated. Truly, I tell you.

I'll never recover.

Imagine this guy flipping off Biden and Putin on the same day.

By the way, Putin's not exactly tall either. I'm the runt of my family and I tower over Putin (For example, I'm 5-11 and Putin is 5-6).

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
They are going to need to re-populate Ukraine and that beach club is doing all they can to help.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh, bullshit.  I fucked up looking for pics online because I couldn't get their video off their website to post in the thread.  My fault for not vetting an "Ibiza" picture from another resort with the same name, however, they looked similar enough to the video on their website that I sincerely thought they were the same place.  REgardless, their website does show videos of parties outside at night with fireworks and lightshows and I posted that as well, as you can clearly see, in the same post.  No intentional deception here, otherwise why would I have posted the link to their actual website if I was intentionally trying to pass false information?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know the dates of those videos? No? Is it just more bullshit you’re posting? You have a credibility problem. Don’t expect me to take your word for it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
New video

View Quote

lots of Dudes that could kill Orcs

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It’s petty and inconsequential internet fodder.

No one cares.  You know this.
View Quote

What, that Ukrainian IO is mostly targeted at US audiences, and includes oversights, mistruths and outright lies?

I mean, they are doing the IO necessary to achieve their end state, and they join plenty of other nations in this regard.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I doubt you'll get an answer.  But I'll answer for him.   He's either a liar or he was duped because the pictures comported with what he wanted to be true.

7 pages for some pictures of some people at a swimming pool... and a party in Ibizia, Spain dishonestly attributed to Odessa, Ukraine.

This fucking place.
View Quote

Did you read the point that it was the "Ibiza Club" in Odessa? I don't know the last time you've attended such a function in Western Europe, but they aren't that pasty.

Again, I'm sure there night clubs all over during every war. The optics of this are terrible, but that's what it is. The correct answer is building the policy case for US tax dollars and irreplaceable national assets being gifted, not to plug your ears to unpleasant realities.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What’s the social security system like in Ukraine? Asking for a boomer friend …:
View Quote

UKR Pensions likely have better funding than ours, but what's a couple of billion?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to the Ukrainian resort website and you will see he is not lying.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#19]
I should leave my U S of A flagged mega mug at home when I go to the Caribbean or to Mexico, or Canada. Wouldnt want to mislead anyone.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, I am referring to the story (tweets) in the OP.  

That's the topic we are discussing, yes?
View Quote

The intrusive "yes" makes you sound like the Big Lebowski.

Meanwhile, I think what is instructive is people going to bat for a obvious IO loss. It shows we've past the point where any meaningful policy can be debated, and we're solidly in what the Russians describe as "reflexive control."
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You are referring to an "IO loss" regarding titillating tweets about Ukrainian beachgoers that seems to be mostly contained within AR15.com's General Discussion?

THAT "IO Loss"?
View Quote

I think the tweet has more legs than that. There is the fact that I'd fact check the continuation of a blue colored sky with most of the Ukie partisans at this point. Is it because I think they are bad Americans or stupid? Hardly, to either. Actually the opposite. I think most are trying to be well-informed Americans. However....

What I do think is that they've failed to understand, or don't want to understand, or frankly too generous and big hearted to get is what should be obvious about our relationship with Ukraine, namely that its a sponsor-proxy relationship at this point. Now, do I think our Expert Class even understands it those terms? No, no I do not. There is no evidence in play for that. Do I think the Ukrainians understand that dynamic and are trying to flip the script for their own ends? Yes.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I work with a bunch of Ukrainians, including some younger guys (mid 20s and up). In their city the military recruiters walk the streets/malls/gyms/cafes looking for military aged males. If a recruiter talks to them then they are handed a draft card, and they must report to a physician for a medical exam. If they pass the exam, they are on the list for service at some point, depending on age/experience/family etc. Most of the guys I work with have done the exam and are on the list. From what they tell me Ukraine has a big logistics problem -- lots of people in the pool ready to be called up but not enough capacity to train them. We had one guy on the team get called up last month and he did his medical exam last year.

What you see in those tweets could be any number of things: guys who are on the list but haven't been called up yet, rich kids partying it up because daddy bribed the local recruiting office, people on R&R, etc. IMO those tweets don't paint an accurate picture of the average Ukrainian experience, most of the guys I work with had a really shitty winter (no power) and barely get any sleep due to nightly air raid/rocket alarms.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I work with a bunch of Ukrainians, including some younger guys (mid 20s and up). In their city the military recruiters walk the streets/malls/gyms/cafes looking for military aged males. If a recruiter talks to them then they are handed a draft card, and they must report to a physician for a medical exam. If they pass the exam, they are on the list for service at some point, depending on age/experience/family etc. Most of the guys I work with have done the exam and are on the list. From what they tell me Ukraine has a big logistics problem -- lots of people in the pool ready to be called up but not enough capacity to train them. We had one guy on the team get called up last month and he did his medical exam last year.

What you see in those tweets could be any number of things: guys who are on the list but haven't been called up yet, rich kids partying it up because daddy bribed the local recruiting office, people on R&R, etc. IMO those tweets don't paint an accurate picture of the average Ukrainian experience, most of the guys I work with had a really shitty winter (no power) and barely get any sleep due to nightly air raid/rocket alarms.

View Quote

That's likely a fair assessment, but the reality is that these kinds of issues are legit at week 6 or even month 6 of the war, but inexcusable at this point. If the UAF needs manpower, there is not much reason it shouldn't be in some usable fashion, and sitting with a medical exam one year old while waiting for a basic training date isn't a solution.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Send all of it. Let's make it $90000 instead of $900. Let's see what the resolve of the Uke brigade is then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just some freedom fighters enjoying a little down time. Send more money.

Send all of it. Let's make it $90000 instead of $900. Let's see what the resolve of the Uke brigade is then.

Their resolve is as big as the pockets of others they can pick to virtue signal with - lib101.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Based on what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are referring to an "IO loss" regarding titillating tweets about Ukrainian beachgoers that seems to be mostly contained within AR15.com's General Discussion?

THAT "IO Loss"?

I think the tweet has more legs than that...

Based on what?

Look at the views, Boomer.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't you understand it now, Doc? They pick apart every statement and look for things to point out in the effort to label your whole comment dishonest and untruthful.

Whether that picture is from Ibiza or Odessa doesn't change the fact that a lot of able bodied men were partying and chasing tail at a beach club while their country is under occupation. In a war that we have been told is life or death, "democracy" vs fascism, it doesn't seem to be the case for Ukrainians that actually live there!

Now pass me a beer please?

Quoted:

About Scott ritter...

Why aren't you capable of answering the question? I get it, it's hard. And by the way

It is a serious post.

The one goal Russia was able to achieve faces being...drum roll...faded away.

/oh yeah.jpg

You posted this:

"Ukraine has to get to Crimea first, lol. That doesn't seem to be going well for them."

The conditions for a Ukrainian victory have already been met. Russia was defeated in their attempts to take all of Ukraine. As I said, when the AFU breaks the landbridge Russia just traded trillions in economic, military, and other assets including national pride to pick up a few extra parcels of land next to the land it already owned.

As Prighozin said, Ukraine is more powerful now and more anti-Russian than before. In 2014 in Ukraine few people wanted to join Nato. Now everyone wants to join Nato.

Getting a dose of reality wakes people up to that fact.

When Will Russia get to Odesa, a city they claim is "Russian"?

@jlaudio

View Quote

It's not a serious post, and your further walls of text keep changing the topic (who the fuck is scott ritter?) and talking about everything but the fact that able bodied Ukrainian men are partying at a beach club and chasing tail. Ukraine does need to get to Crimea first. The current maps show they are many many KM's away from Crimea. Make it make sense! LOL

If the conditions for victory have been met, as you say, well it looks like Ukraine can pack it in now. That means we can stop sending billions to them too, right? According to you Ukraine has already won.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

When Will Russia get to Odesa, a city they claim is "Russian" especially when they have lost 5 major surface vessels since the start of the 3 day land war when other pro-Russians claim Ukraine is "landlocked"?

@jlaudio

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyway.

@jlaudio

Quoted:

Z posted on Twitter his displeasure of all this partying.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:46:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Your post is irrelevant and not on topic for what we are discussing here. Keep your propaganda out of here.

It's unbelievable and devastating for the Slava Ukraini narrative that abled bodied men would rather be partying at a beach club and chasing tail versus fighting for their own country.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You’re right, it IS propaganda.

But it ain’t MINE…

It’s a screenshot from the OP’s link!

View Quote

Whoopsie poopsie.

There sure is a whole lot of falsely attributed/edited photos and videos in this thread.  

Weird.   Almost like it was deliberate.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You’re right, it IS propaganda.

But it ain’t MINE…

It’s a screenshot from the OP’s link!

View Quote

You posted it!

Here I'll post it again since you still appear to struggle with reading comprehension. I'll make it big, too!

They pick apart every statement and look for things to point out in the effort to label your whole comment dishonest and untruthful.

Whether that picture is from Ibiza or Odessa doesn't change the fact that a lot of able bodied men were partying and chasing tail at a beach club while their country is under occupation. In a war that we have been told is life or death, "democracy" vs fascism, it doesn't seem to be the case for Ukrainians that actually live there!
View Quote

Heck, there is even video! Multiple of them!

It's shocking and telling that this doesn't bother you.

Quoted:

…and how many times have we seen this happen in GD?

It’s a standard formula.
View Quote

Oh man, the irony of this statement is wayyyy over the top. In fact there is a what, 4,600+ page thread of propaganda?

It's standard formula for GD, for sure.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I do remember more than a few USO films we put out during the second war to end all wars.
Besides it is nice to see attractive young woman having a good time instead of the blue and orange haired land whales screeching like harpies we have here.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It’s LITERALLY a screenshot of the OP’s link.  

Do you not realize that it’s a lie?

Or do you not care?
View Quote

It's quite apparent what your schtick and other Uke orc supporters is here. You're trying to frame the entire thing/post/issue as a lie when you know it's not.

It's dishonest, shameful, and a weak tactic. Everyone can see right through it.

It's unbelievable and devastating for the Slava Ukraini narrative that abled bodied men would rather be partying at a beach club and chasing tail versus fighting for their own country. We should stop sending them money, considering the majority of Americans and GD no longer support sending aid to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:24:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are LITERALLY insisting that people ignore the blatant lies in the OP, and declaring it “dishonest and shameful” to point them out.

“Pay no attention to the lies, it’s the message that counts.”

Tell us more about propaganda!  
View Quote

You are LITTERALLY insisting that people dismiss factual information because of one link, and declaring the entire fact as a lie.

It’s shameful, dishonest, and weak.

We can see right through you and your tactics.

What have you to say about the videos of people at the Odessa beach club?

Please, tell us more about propaganda! You seem to be the resident expert here.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I’ve made no such insistence.  Not “literally” or figuratively or even via suggestions.

I posted the FACT that the link in the OP was a lie, and you labeled that FACT: “propaganda”

THAT is also a lie.  

You’re the one extrapolating.  I’m just posting truth.  

Why do you suppose someone created the dishonest link in the OP?  C’mon, you can say it….

View Quote

If you say so. Your tactics here are easy to see.

I’ll answer your question after you answer the one I asked first. What do you think about the videos of able bodied Ukrainians partying at a beach club and chasing tail?

It’s okay, you can admit it.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Why go to Odesa? Even an Arfcomer could Jody like a mf’er on the beaches of Sochi; lots of newly single ladies there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Which videos?  The ones that were actually Germans in Germany?

I don’t care about any of the videos.  But I do enjoy videos of showing scantily clad women.
View Quote

Hope you’re not watching on your USMC.gov computer. Big brother is always watching. You gonna get double cyber awareness training next month.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yes!

I will finally chase that phone thief down and beat his ass!
View Quote

Dude, I’d love to know how many people knowingly answer the question that way, knowing it’s an incorrect answer. I’d guess 90%
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Your post is irrelevant and not on topic for what we are discussing here. Keep your propaganda out of here.

It's unbelievable and devastating for the Slava Ukraini narrative that abled bodied men would rather be partying at a beach club and chasing tail versus fighting for their own country.
View Quote

The mental gymnastics this guy puts himself through, just watching it hurts my neck.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top