BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is time to negotiate a peace agreement.
View Quote

Would we?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Only interest I have is that a tyrant be defeated and friends and fellow arfcommers be safe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect some of the most militant supporters here have a vested interest in the "aid" business.

Only interest I have is that a tyrant be defeated and friends and fellow arfcommers be safe.

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's saying all the leopards, challengers, bradleys, and strykers have been destroyed? Along with patriot?

I don't know man, I have a feeling they'll be seeing them soon. The fact Russia spends more time attacking infrastructure than western supplied equipment was apparent last year after the success of Kharkiv counter offensive. I was wondering at the time why the staging areas for all this equipment wasn't being destroyed. His statements sound far fetched, along the lines of the entire Ukrainian air force being destroyed, the entire Ukrainian military being destroyed overnight, etc. I'd grade it as incredibly low quality.

If we see western equipment in large quantities in the next 3 months during a large scale counter offensive, will people stop following/quoting this guy and MacGregor? Probably not, but we can also use that as a litmus test on character of those that continue.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect some of the most militant supporters here have a vested interest in the "aid" business.

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

If that puts you on an internet forum 18? hours a day arguing with strangers, and puts UKR in your profile, then you have some mental issues that need addressing.

Is drawing attention to yourself by trying to prove that you care the most about something, what you frequently do? I’m curious, does anyone else get a word in edgewise at family gatherings?

Also, you should start an Ethiopian conflict thread. You’d have another tyrant to oppose on a another continent and I’m sure that you could develop some internet friends in Ethiopia in short order. You could also alternate your profile location between ETH and UKR every week. Imagine how good it would make you feel to double up on the virtue signaling.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If that puts you on an internet forum 18? hours a day arguing with strangers, and puts UKR in your profile, then you have some mental issues that need addressing.

Is drawing attention to yourself by trying to prove that you care the most about something, what you frequently do? I’m curious, does anyone else get a word in edgewise at family gatherings?

Also, you should start an Ethiopian conflict thread. You’d have another tyrant to oppose on a another continent and I’m sure that you could develop some internet friends in Ethiopia in short order. You could also alternate your profile location between ETH and UKR every week. Imagine how good it would make you feel to double up on the virtue signaling.
View Quote

Putin is building a village in Russia for American conservatives. They call it Trumptown. Free Chinese made Maga hats and a conscription notice so you can fight the gobohomo. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Putin is building a village in Russia for American conservatives. They call it Trumptown. Free Chinese made Maga hats and a conscription notice so you can fight the gobohomo. Enjoy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s so played. I’m embarrassed for you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is time to negotiate a peace agreement.
View Quote

Not everyone bends over and spreads their cheeks to an invader. But you do you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ukranian Counteroffensive s happening across much of the frontline as we speak. Russian front is collapsing
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Would we?
View Quote

We? Its not our war or up to "us". Besides Ukraine would be insane to take any peace deal brokered by America. Unless they are retarded.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What nato armies are in Ukraine pushing back with them?
View Quote

NATO troops? Nope but some Chechen and Belorussian units along. With some  volunteer units . I am sure they appreciate any help they can get.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There is no fucking counter-offensive.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

NATO troops? Nope but some Chechen and Belorussian units along. With some  volunteer units . I am sure they appreciate any help they can get.
View Quote

So Belarus is aiding Ukraine and not a Russian puppet?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It works eventually, if you use enough meat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are large gaps between Ukraine's losses and russias. Very large.

For one, Russia is using men in human wave attacks. See bakhmut and vuhkedar.

It's not working.

It works eventually, if you use enough meat.
It's not the Soviet union anymore.  They don't have vassal states to mobilize young men from anymore.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's not the Soviet union anymore.  They don't have vassal states to mobilize young men from anymore.
View Quote
They still have enough meat if they can convince the populace it's righteous.  Nationalism is a hellava drug.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:31:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They still have enough meat if they can convince the populace it's righteous.  Nationalism is a hellava drug.
View Quote

I'll never forget the opening stages of this current incursion, watching Google Map's traffic in Ukraine, and the long red line, of Ukrainians in cars fleeing as fast as they could out of the country.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:41:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So Belarus is aiding Ukraine and not a Russian puppet?
View Quote

There are full units made up of Belarusian volunteers. You. Are there in Ukraine. How did you not know this? Or are you just virtue signalling your location.

Or was Ukie propaganda full of shit when claiming Belarussian volunteer units were fighting with them.

I know Ukraine and Russia are much alike when it comes to lying but I honestly thought they were telling the truth on that one. I guess it was bullshit after all.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Well they need to recoup all the munitions they just lost.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'll never forget the opening stages of this current incursion, watching Google Map's traffic in Ukraine, and the long red line, of Ukrainians in cars fleeing as fast as they could out of the country.
View Quote

You think that wouldn't happen here?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#21]
There is zero tactical reason to announce a counter offensive if you actually planned to do one. I suspected since it was announced that it was just a way to secure additional aid. Appears so far that that is indeed the case.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

“I will show you how a Prussian dies.”

“And I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow.”
View Quote

Good movie...one of Coburn's finest imo
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Of course they need more. Cut these fuckers off.

There is no money or fame in it. Once this war is over and the West stops sending money, or China starts a war, Ukraine is fucked. Not to mention you are going to have a bunch of armed and hardened people running around, pretty sure Z is fucked too. Mark my words, this dude will be living in a villa in France within a few years.

Show me a successful Country that the West has shoveled money into while it had a charismatic leader.

At this point, I think the World would have been better off arming the Russians... and I really don't like the Russians.
View Quote

Zelensky can join the Markel's "Privacy Tour"
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Mo Money!
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:10:18 PM EDT
[#25]
But I heard Russia was loosing this war.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
But I heard Russia was loosing this war.
View Quote

Every day that Ukraine remains free is a loss for Russia.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why did you find that so memorable?  

Does anyone here actually believe the nonsense re-posted by OP?    All the Nato weapons have already been destroyed?  

One thing is certain:   This thread has been great for smoking out the Putinites.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There are full units made up of Belarusian volunteers. You. Are there in Ukraine. How did you not know this? Or are you just virtue signalling your location.

Or was Ukie propaganda full of shit when claiming Belarussian volunteer units were fighting with them.

I know Ukraine and Russia are much alike when it comes to lying but I honestly thought they were telling the truth on that one. I guess it was bullshit after all.
View Quote

Belarusian volunteers =\= Belarus aiding Ukraine. Using your logic there are Russian volunteers fighting on Ukraine’s side. That doesn’t mean Russia is fighting on Ukraine’s side.

Belarus is a Russian puppet rump state. Russia routinely launched attacks and missiles from Belarus.

Ukraine is not being aided by Belarus.

Please point out where Belarusian army units are fighting on Ukraine’s side, I’d love to see it.

@wildboar
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:27:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There is zero tactical reason to announce a counter offensive if you actually planned to do one. I suspected since it was announced that it was just a way to secure additional aid. Appears so far that that is indeed the case.
View Quote

Like Kherson and Kharkiv?

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That’s so played. I’m embarrassed for you.
View Quote

You make a reservation yet?

Be sure to get your Sputnik Covid shot to comply with the mandates
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Belarusian volunteers =\= Belarus aiding Ukraine. Using your logic there are Russian volunteers fighting on Ukraine’s side. That doesn’t mean Russia is fighting on Ukraine’s side.

Belarus is a Russian puppet rump state. Russia routinely launched attacks and missiles from Belarus.

Ukraine is not being aided by Belarus.

Please point out where Belarusian army units are fighting on Ukraine’s side, I’d love to see it.

@wildboar
View Quote

I would have to dig up one of those bullshit TVP World videos or Warthog Defense propaganda videos.

They are not Belarussian Army units and you know what I am taking about. Volunteers from Belarus are formed into volunteer units. Or are you saying ONLY Ukrainians are fighting? Could swear there were volunteers from other countries fighting. I guess it was all propaganda by your bros again. I never said they were official units from there under their government control. I said volunteer units are fighting for Ukraine and you fucking know it.

Eh fuck it. You are being intentionally thick You know what I am talking about. Its nothing nefarious. Quit playing fucking dumb

Apparently according to you the dozens of videos like this are bullshit and not real. Good to know. Thanks for dispelling propaganda at least

ETA video that is apparently fake as According to you there are no Volunteer units there
Belarusian volunteers fight Russian forces in Ukraine

More fake news according to you
Belarusian Regiment Fights Against Russia in Ukraine

I actually wish those were true though. I would respect them greatly as they put their dicks on the line in support unlike some here that think they are helping Ukr by changing their flags and posting on the innerwebs. I am sure those troops blleding and dying are dying wiht a thumbs up to a person changing tehir location and flag on an online forum.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sound upset. Would you like a cookie?

My location has been set to UKR since probably 2018 or so.

Cope and seethe, Russophile
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top