BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The guys advocating violence against the lard ass girl are being dumb.

You cannot assault a woman over a hat.

You play right into their hands.

You have to wait for them to attack you, then you get to defend yourself.
View Quote
You don't assault her over a hat. You take it back immediately when she takes it.  Then it's you responding to her attack and reclaiming your property instead beating up the defenseless bitch.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lol she wants to discuss genocide I can think of a few south of the border carried out by her leftist idols.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Theft by force or fear is robbery. A felony.
View Quote
I don't see this getting charged as a felony anywhere in CA.  Theft from a person, yes.  Robbery, meh, where's the fear?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the dude wanted to get video of umpa lumpa saying stupid/crazy shit on camera rather than fight for his hat back.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck it.I'm getting a maga hat.

That should have been fixed in five seconds.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You don't assault her over a hat. You take it back immediately when she takes it.  Then it's you responding to her attack and reclaiming your property instead beating up the defenseless bitch.
View Quote
She grabbed it and literally sprinted out the door.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#9]
That would be at a minimum a Fel. Grand larceny.  I would rather her see jail time then just getting my hat back.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm kinda confused as to why the guy is filming instead of physically getting his property back.

Is this what even modern conservative/Trump supporters are like? That bitch wouldn't have made it five feet from me.

eta: I just skipped around, I couldn't watch it. SO painful. Fuck dude, get your hat back. WTF is wrong with you? Discussions with some student arbitration people? WTF?
View Quote
Because more video proof that the guy wearing the Trump hat is kind of reasonable and the anti-trump person is pretty crazy, that's why.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That would be at a minimum a Fel. Grand larceny.  I would rather her see jail time then just getting my hat back.
View Quote
Grand larceny?  MAGA hats are super expensive or what?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm kinda confused as to why the guy is filming instead of physically getting his property back.

Is this what even modern conservative/Trump supporters are like? That bitch wouldn't have made it five feet from me.

eta: I just skipped around, I couldn't watch it. SO painful. Fuck dude, get your hat back. WTF is wrong with you? Discussions with some student arbitration people? WTF?
View Quote
Well, punching her in the middle of her fat face would a perfectly reasonable response, this is 2017 and he'd be charged with attempted murder, genocide and racism for doing so.

ETA: Besides the look on her face at the end when she realizes she just invited the man into her life is priceless.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Another video from the People that Have Never Been Punched in the Face files.
View Quote
Exactly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#14]
UC student who stole 'MAGA' hat in viral video could face felony charges

"Fuck your laws"  Yep, you try it.  I hope she gets deported.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#16]
From the comment section:

"Pinned by DNN Deplorable News Network

Fernando Ramos

I am a naturalized US citizen who was born in Mexico City. I served 10 years in US Air Force and got sworn in for my citizenship in my AF uniform. I am a proud Mexican-American who got everything I have, Masters degree, homes, jobs, everything, due to my hard work and the opportunities this beautiful country afforded me. Never ever have I felt racially discriminated. That fat cow chola needs to get her ass kicked and sent to her barrio and removed from any educational institution. Loser haters like her would burn our country down. Go to fight with ISIS u fat cow and see how u do there. You are filth to our great way of life.
View Quote
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Video of when she first stole it.

Link
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Video of when she first stole it.

Link
View Quote
That video was posted by pussyhat umpa Lumpa right after it happened.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's more of a stongarm robbery. Forcible.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top