As soon as they open it, out the car window it goes

So basically, you're just indirectly littering
View Quote
LOL

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:19:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

if you cut the cardboard box at the corners, then the box will fall apart when the paper is torn off
View Quote
Ok I am so doing this.

Time to have a little Christmas fun!
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Adds new meaning to "The Free Shit Army"  

Oh, and POOP THREAD!
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
if you cut the cardboard box at the corners, then the box will fall apart when the paper is torn off

View Quote

I like it. Make a large pyramid shaped structure inside the box as well before you load it with shit, so that the material is on a ramp. The paper rips, the box sides fall open, and gravity propels the shit outward.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't have a dog or cat, but my 2 year old can fill a diaper very nicely. I think he and I will be doing a holiday project together.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

wrapping the morning dump now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's doing it this year?

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about... Fill a box with poop... Gift wrap said box... Place in truck bed... Park at Mall or walmart... Wait for "Gift" to disappear!

I know a member or two did this last year... I'm just hoping someone does a hidden camera set-up this season!

wrapping the morning dump now

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Somebody needs to design a spring loaded box for this so shit gets everywhere.
View Quote

Have that one guys art class work on it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

When my mom was a kid they didn't wait for Christmas.  They would take a box and wrap it in brown paper and attach a string to it.  Then set it by the road and hide in the bushes holding the string.  People would stop their car, get out, and bend over to pick up the box.  At that point they would pull the box away using the string.  Works any time of year.

When my dad was in college a buddy of his would catch wild animals in a cage trap and put them in boxes and set them out by the road.  Wouldn't it be a load a fun if a passenger opened up that box as you were driving down the road.  Imagine a raccoon, opossum, porcupine, or skunk jumping out inside the car.  Better yet, a badger or bobcat.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Balloon of coke inside a balloon of poop.  Just need some way to get some mentos in there
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Balloon of coke inside a balloon of poop.  Just need some way to get some mentos in there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're getting somewhere.  Remember the hot potato-esque game SPLASHOUT?  A pin inside the ball would be activated and pop the water balloon wheneven the timer ran out

Wouldn't be very difficult to create a spring loaded pin that pops a surprise-filled balloon when the box flaps are opened.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Now you're getting somewhere.  Remember the hot potato-esque game SPLASHOUT?  A pin inside the ball would be activated and pop the water balloon whenever the timer ran out

http://www.rudelldesign.com/Products/splash%20out/BTTSplashOut.jpg

Wouldn't be very difficult to create a spring loaded pin that pops a surprise-filled balloon when the box flaps are opened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're getting somewhere.  Remember the hot potato-esque game SPLASHOUT?  A pin inside the ball would be activated and pop the water balloon whenever the timer ran out

Hmmm, water balloon full of diet coke in that cage, surrounded by mentos, in a bag to keep it separate from the poop, then shove the whole thing into a trash bag full of the stuff.  Pop the balloon, poop pop.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Poop and hissing giant cockroaches.

Definitely would need to record:

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a bucket with dog version of said item in my back yard if anyone wants it.  Plus more scattered around perimeter ground cover.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hmmm, water balloon full of diet coke in that cage, surrounded by mentos, in a bag to keep it separate from the poop, then shove the whole thing into a trash bag full of the stuff.  Pop the balloon, poop pop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking more like a large balloon full of synthetic wild animal urine.  Of the liquid or aerosol variety...depending how heavy/light you want the package to be.

Or a Buck Bomb rigged to go off when the box is opened

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#15]
You guys know that you have stopped me from doing good because you're all jerks right?

In the past, I seen people leave phones and glasses cases and shit on their cars. I've taken their shit and left a note to have them call me, because I didn't want them to get their shit stolen.

So if I saw your box of cat shit on the back of your truck, then I'd probably be inclined to put it in my trunk and leave a nice note on your car telling you to call me because you left your present out where it could get stolen, and I locked it in my trunk for safe keeping.

Now I'm afraid of what you might have put in the box and having it sitting in my trunk stinking it up.

You guys are great people!

ETA - Christmas is the time where I, and other people who aren't total dicks try and do the most nice stuff of the whole year. Spreading the Christmas spirit, and trying to do well for others.

Humanity must be exterminated.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You guys know that you have stopped me from doing good because you're all jerks right?

In the past, I seen people leave phones and glasses cases and shit on their cars. I've taken their shit and left a note to have them call me, because I didn't want them to get their shit stolen.

So if I saw your box of cat shit on the back of your truck, then I'd probably be inclined to put it in my trunk and leave a nice note on your car telling you to call me because you left your present out where it could get stolen, and I locked it in my trunk for safe keeping.

Now I'm afraid of what you might have put in the box and having it sitting in my trunk stinking it up.

View Quote

Long as you don't open anything you should be reasonably okay.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, must be transport safe.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not handling feces.  Thank you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
You don't have to "handle" it get it into a box. Well, unless you hand deliver it to the toilet bowl.

Sure, but wheres the fun in that?

I know right! it really cuts down on the splashback....

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Hmm.... used condoms......hmm......
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#20]
One of the reason to be a cat owner on ARFcom

The endless ways to watch someone to pick up a box of poop and clumped urine.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Needs more shit smeared on the outside of box before wrapping...
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When my mom was a kid they didn't wait for Christmas.  They would take a box and wrap it in brown paper and attach a string to it.  Then set it by the road and hide in the bushes holding the string.  People would stop their car, get out, and bend over to pick up the box.  At that point they would pull the box away using the string.  Works any time of year.

When my dad was in college a buddy of his would catch wild animals in a cage trap and put them in boxes and set them out by the road.  Wouldn't it be a load a fun if a passenger opened up that box as you were driving down the road.  Imagine a raccoon, opossum, porcupine, or skunk jumping out inside the car.  Better yet, a badger or bobcat.

View Quote

Had a couple buddies in high school that would tie a string to a scoop shovel. The old farmers would always stop for it.

Until the old timer reached into his truck and blew it apart with his 12 ga.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#23]
We do it all the time at work, just a bit different.

We go thru cordless drills like crazy. So, my guys get a new DeWalt, they take the drill and batteries and charger, skip the case.

Fill case with crap. Put case back into it's factory cardboard Sleeve.

Take case to local Home Depot parking lot. Put case on the bottom rack of a shopping cart.

Sit back, wait. It won't be long now..........
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

ETA - Christmas is the time where I, and other people who aren't total dicks try and do the most nice stuff of the whole year. Spreading the Christmas spirit, and trying to do well for others.

Humanity must be exterminated.

View Quote

MYOB
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Pretty sure I encountered one of these last year. A few days before Xmas I was at Walmart and in the parking lot was an old beater car with the trunk wide open, several gift bags and wrapped boxes visible.

I walked up to the trunk and shut it, then went about my day.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Amateurs.....

Smear the outside of the box with dog shit(using a spade or trowel) before you wrap it.

That way, they are almost guaranteed to get some on them.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Poop and hissing giant cockroaches.

View Quote

Definitely would need to record:

had to watch this video seven or eight times.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Amateurs.....

Smear the outside of the box with dog shit(using a spade or trowel) before you wrap it.

That way, they are almost guaranteed to get some on them.
View Quote

Pretty sure an erupting volcano of feces and diet coke would accomplish that quite well
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#29]
There is one member here that does this yearly and has even included pics of the present on the truck
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Ah, the Mr. Hanky prank. Classic.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Needs more spring powered flinging when box is opened
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#32]
If you leave it in your truck, make sure it's not somewhere you visit often.  The next time the asshole sees your truck, you may get a surprise too.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#33]
The South Texas way is to catch a rattlesnake and remove the rattles before placing him in the box.   It makes for a nice surprise.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#34]
You need Go Pro showing the perps
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
It is a small price to pay for the smiting of your enemies.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The South Texas way is to catch a rattlesnake and remove the rattles before placing him in the box.   It makes for a nice surprise.

View Quote

...I like.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We go thru cordless drills like crazy. So, my guys get a new DeWalt, they take the drill and batteries and charger, skip the case.

Take case to local Home Depot parking lot. Put case on the bottom rack of a shopping cart.

View Quote

To be fair, some of us would likely take that case back in to the store and give it to customer service.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
Use your own brand.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Have not heard of this but am interested.  Do I shit in the box or scoop dog shit into box?  These are the things I need to know.
View Quote

Pretty sure there's a right way and a wrong way...
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

To be fair, some of us would likely take that case back in to the store and give it to customer service.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha then you would look like the would-be prankster.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ho...how do you know this?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know they make shovels. Heck I can even pick up a loaf with chopsticks.

Ho...how do you know this?!

You got a rare laugh out of me with this reply.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#44]
...my shit in a box!
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#45]
I hear that I was wanted..

Yup, that's me. The Cat tootsie roll gift giver..

You guys need to decide which thread you want to run with this year.. As TwsitedSister had already stated this one..

And yes, I will be carrying on tradition by giving another gift this year.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:43:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Somebody needs to design a spring loaded box for this so - LIQUID shit - gets everywhere.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#47]
My friend did this with a rat snake he caught.  

He put it in a purse and put it in his yard but a few steps away from the curb.   Soon enough a van came by, someone jumped out and grabbed it, and they took off.  About a block away the van screeched to a halt and about five people jumped out the doors, windows etc.     it was the funniest shit.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My friend did this with a rat snake he caught.  

He put it in a purse and put it in his yard but a few steps away from the curb.   Soon enough a van came by, someone jumped out and grabbed it, and they took off.  About a block away the van screeched to a halt and about five people jumped out the doors, windows etc.     it was the funniest shit.  
View Quote

Anybody busy rigging cameras and doing testing?
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Rig with sprung poo flinging device that triggers when opened.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Pet store here sells live crickets, meal worms, etc for reptile food.

I'm sure someone on my Xmas list would love a box full of jumpy crawly snacks for their pet....
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top