Banana peppers
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 3:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet and spicy pickles
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clams and garlic with pesto is awesome, but tough to find in my area.
View Quote
There used to be a coffee/pizza shop behind the old Legenda Hotel in Subic that offered that combination.  It was actually pretty good.  That was 10 years ago, though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How stoned/homeless do you have to be? to frequent China pizza?

China slanted pie?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had an awesome pizza at China Pie in Seattle called the Pomeral with foie gras, quail egg, Morbier cheese, and hoisin sauce
they have 2 other ones I wanna try
Neli - Chicken Tikka Masala sausage , tomato creamy curry , jalapeno , pickled onion , aged mozzarella , goat cheese
Uncle Sau - Caramel fish sauce , pork belly , cilantro pesto , jalapeno , fresh mozzarella , grana
Just turn in your man card at the door....
How stoned/homeless do you have to be? to frequent China pizza?

China slanted pie?

If eating a force fed ducks fattened liver melted over a pizza and getting soup dumplings at the same time makes me lose my man card so be it that shit was delicious
Its not some ghetto Chinese food and donuts garbage and they do serve less exotic pies out of the wood fired oven , although i was probably the only guy that lives in the woods there and not surprisingly  the  only one that wasn't dressed like a lumberjack .
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 5:22:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Banana slices.
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 5:57:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I have had a pizza with ricotta cheese, apples, honey, and walnuts (no sauce though).
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#7]
A long since closed place had Big Mac pizza. It was way better than it sounds
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There was a small italian restaraunt in toronto OH where I used to work.   There regular pizza was not good - sicilian style, like another small chain in the wheeling/steubenville area, dicarlos I think.
View Quote
DiCarlo's pizza is awesome as just a cheese & pepperoni square slice, just to agree with my hometown favorite.
I had thin crust pizza once with smoked oysters on it at a wine bar having an oyster festival, which was interesting in an anchovy sort of way.
Taco pizza is a favorite of mine, but the Pizza Inn chain I first had it, and I thought made it best, is no longer in my state.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Bacon, onions and sauerkraut
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Taco or cheeseburger pizza
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 9:06:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Conch, Jalapeño and Black Olives...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top