Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
bunch of fucking snow mexicans
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not too current on Canuck politics. Other than to reiterate that Justin Trudeau is living proof that women should not be allowed to run countries.
View Quote

Canada, Australia, and NZ have become the biggest loser/cuck countries in the world.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Nova Scotia voted conservative today. Kind of a shocker.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trudeau (current PM, Liberal Party) will fumble-fuck his way through the campaign with cheesy photo-ops and the press will continue to suck his dick for it, convincing Ontario and Quebec that it doesn't taste that bad.
View Quote

The most eloquent analysis I've ever read.

Reading it in Rex Murphy's voice.... Even better
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Canada,USA, Australia, and NZ have become the biggest loser/cuck countries in the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not too current on Canuck politics. Other than to reiterate that Justin Trudeau is living proof that women should not be allowed to run countries.

Canada,USA, Australia, and NZ have become the biggest loser/cuck countries in the world.

Fixed it for you.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:01:37 AM EDT
[#7]

See around 1:50 where the cops are blocking for Trudy's car? Some dude just walks past from the other side.

There are either too many or too few guns in that video. I vote for the latter but I suppose the former could work as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:02:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Dominion or Smartmatic?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:08:50 AM EDT
[#10]

"You fuckin' piece of shit..!"
Lol...
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Give em hell. Vote. Even if you’re in hippy land. If all the conservatives in AOCs district voted she’d be out of a job.
View Quote

the conservative candidate is a bit of a wanker but he has stated that he will roll back the AR15 ban and all of the regulations that the turd rammed through by decree.  to all the canucks on this board....hold your nose and vote conservative.  my ultimate goal is for the west to gain some form of independence, but for now business must be tended to.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:22:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My condolences in advance.  The western provinces need to secede.
View Quote

I dreamed of a separate Western republic since I was a kid and P.E.T. screwed the West with every breath.  But the people won’t wake up.  Nothing will do it.  Western Canada is the abused wife of central Canada, trying to make you believe “he’s nice to me when he’s sober” despite sitting there in a torn dress and two black eyes as Upper Canada takes the contents of her purse back to the titty bar.

When we tried to make a new party to balance the Bloq Quebecois, Eastern bastards convinced half the people that it was about getting elected Senate seats - and they undermined the movement faster than Upper Canada handing out cases of booze in 1864 to ramrod through Confederation.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:32:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Does Canada require mail-in ballots to arrive in the mail by election day? Or do they let ballots keep showing up in the mail for days afterwards?

Because that's how election fraud normally works, by "receiving" more mail-in ballots after the polls have closed and there's a defined number of votes needed to swing the result.

If Canada requires mail-in ballots to have already arrived at the election office prior to election day and refuses to count mail-ins that arrive late, then that kind of throws a wrench into the gears of election fraud.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 1:59:55 AM EDT
[#14]
You guys use dominion machines up there?  If so, won’t really matter who you vote for.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 3:08:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

the conservative candidate is a bit of a wanker but he has stated that he will roll back the AR15 ban and all of the regulations that the turd rammed through by decree.  to all the canucks on this board....hold your nose and vote conservative.  my ultimate goal is for the west to gain some form of independence, but for now business must be tended to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give em hell. Vote. Even if you’re in hippy land. If all the conservatives in AOCs district voted she’d be out of a job.

That's good news. My interpretation is that Albertans are the northern Montucky/fuck you I'm keeping my guns/fuck you we pay for this country contingency.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#16]

He's so popular in Western Canada !!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#18]

+1

But the CPC will still force the West to be the East's piggy bank - because that's how the game is played.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Good luck Canada bros.  You guys deserve better than Trudeau’s high-heeled clown shoe on your throats.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Passed the liberals in seat projections.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#24]
It’s sad to see how one far Canada has fallen with just one generation.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Just don't be too shocked if you have a sudden vertical spike against you - so that Trudeau squeaks in after all.

Link Posted: 8/30/2021 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I have a question. I know basically fuck all about Canadian politics, but is it similar to the US where the major metropolitan areas lean hard left and basically run the country, and the people that live in the vast amount of land outside of there are just along for the ride, or is it more complicated than that?
View Quote

More or less that is how it works in every country.

Realistically for Conservatives to win, they need to win Ontario. Which requires Toronto. If British Columbia votes Conservative as they did in the last election it will not be enough. The Atlantic provinces are very liberal despite being more socially conservative, so those are locked in for Liberals.

Quebec will vote for Liberals or their own French Canadian flavor of the year party.

Last election Conservatives got the most votes but the Liberals still have a minority government. Liberals can probably win a majority government without Toronto, depending on how British Columbia votes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It’s sad to see how one far Canada  USA has fallen with just one generation.
View Quote

Fixed it for you.

Really don't understand people living in a glass house not seeing the irony of shit they post.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.

Really don't understand people living in a glass house not seeing the irony of shit they post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s sad to see how one far Canada  USA has fallen with just one generation.

Fixed it for you.

Well Canada can largely avoid the issues of the US. It has for many, but is going down the same path for others. You'd think Canada would learn for our example but apparently not.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#29]
It’s like he’s trying to lose…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Liberal platform came out. Basically banning long gun magazines over 5 rounds and bribing cities to ban handguns.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#32]
https://apple.news/AZZVvVWiMTzumKTSqMEmJxQ

At 0:15, a woman screaming Fuck you to Justin is awesome.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Saini bowed out

What happened to "believe all women"?
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#34]
This makes me laugh every time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#35]

His wacked out opinions aren't likely to be the subject of legislation - other than the negative optics, they're irrelevant.

They don't automatically make him unelectable to me
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Not looking good for Canada

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Dominion?

Or some other type of cheating, right?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Dominion?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dominion?

These are just polls, not the actual election counts. Canada hand counts the ballots. The PPC are stealing votes from the Conservatives and giving the Liberals the win.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Today’s the day.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#41]
All starts locally....its how the liberals did us

Elect the most conservative hardcore politicians locally
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Today’s the day.
View Quote

Good luck.

Though I doubt anyone in any "free" country is going to vote their way back to freedom.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:20:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Well, that was fun. Thanks PPC, now we just have to figure out if it’s a minority or majority Liberal government.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:21:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.  

View Quote
bitch, whatever.  How's your gun rights?
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 2:08:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 2:26:14 AM EDT
[#46]

Rip all our Canadian homies, I'll pour a syrup out for you.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 3:09:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.  

He's not wrong though. All coming to a state near you. The USA is going to hell in a hand basket and nothing is being done to stop it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Here's to hoping Wexit can be a thing.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 4:52:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must have watched that video about how reality can be altered by perception and events can simply be manifested by imagining them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Here's to hoping Wexit can be a thing.
View Quote

I would love to see that happen but that group can’t even decide on a name, how can they run a country?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top