Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Very, very nice.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The one and only review on the Brownells site indicates dust cover and BHO problems.

From that description, the dust cover when closed, does not drop fast enough when fired and gets hit by the charging handle.

I hope that is an isolated example. If it is not then that needs to be corrected without delay.

The BHO problem could be the customer's lower.
View Quote
I manually cycled some Magpul dummy rounds through it; bolt hold open worked just fine.  We’ll see if any issues happen at the range.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The latest batch that is shipping have a fix or two different than the first batch "I believe".

I got the info when chatting with PWS while I was ordering something from them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Owners be advised..........

The dust cover could, not pop open when firing resulting in the charging handle hitting the plastic cover hard.

The cause could be design of dust cover or a strong engagement of the plunger on the dust cover.

Before you fire with the dust cover closed, hand cycle the cover open and closed many, many times.

This seems to polish the surface where the plunger meets the port and improves the opening action of the cover.

I'm not the only one that observed this (handle hitting dust cover). It has been reviewed as an issue.

I haven't fired mine yet but confirmed the issue with hand cycles. After many cycles it gets better and better.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top