Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What about ZJ day?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Can I say "Fuck The VA"?

They shit on Veterans while giving Illegals quality service.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If I had the money, I'd print that photo on to thousands of shirts and hand them out to every dude driving into the VA that day.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What about ZJ day?
View Quote

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#5]
That exact photo is in my old agencies lobby.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Woke RimaAnn can suck my cock.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What about ZJ day?
View Quote

If you don’t know what it is you can’t afford it.

Edit: damnit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Good to see the VA has tackled their health service issues and are now resolving the bigger issues veterans have all be concerned with.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If I had the money, I'd print that photo on to thousands of shirts and hand them out to every dude driving into the VA that day.
View Quote

It was most likely reported by some 100% disabled female Air Force vet that did 2.5 years of her 4 year enlistment and picked up wounded warrior status from all the alleged rapes she endured in the barracks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Jesus H. Christ, this bullshit needs to end.

Next we'll eliminate all historical photos and references to U.S. victories.  They may offend the descendents of the losing nation(s) due to their non-consensual end of the war.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#12]
F the .gov.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Can they take the photos of Biden down in their offices?  His bidenomics are fucking me every day (nonconsensual).
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:33:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I can't find this anywhere else.

Where did you get this OP?

Looks like it's only on one Twitter post.  I'll wait for other verification before believing this is real.  

https://twitter.com/timburchett/status/1765018344543899815?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#15]
After 78 years some idiot thinks the gal might not have wanted to be kissed and therefore the world has to stop and let said idiot off, am I getting this correctly?

I see no signs of rejection.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Not gay enough?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#17]
offended party

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#19]
At the Veterans Administration, we have the vets best interests at heart, love you veterans….mean it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Next we'll eliminate all historical photos and references to U.S. victories.  They may offend the descendents of the losing nation(s) due to their non-consensual end of the war.
View Quote

It’s looking more and more like we lost the Cold War.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Can I say "Fuck The VA"?

They shit on Veterans while giving Illegals quality service.
View Quote

Quoted:
Good to see the VA has tackled their health service issues and are now resolving the bigger issues veterans have all be concerned with.
View Quote

Quoted:

Next we'll eliminate all historical photos and references to U.S. victories.  They may offend the descendents of the losing nation(s) due to their non-consensual end of the war.*
View Quote

*Leftists weren't gonna stop with Confederate History.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It was most likely reported by some 100% disabled female Air Force vet that did 2.5 years of her 4 year enlistment and picked up wounded warrior status from all the alleged rapes she endured in the barracks.
View Quote

Oh god do I ever know the type.

"One of those" tried to lecture me about assault weapons after Sandy Hook and I was not having it.   I discounted all of her "i was in the military" service experience as having about as much validity as a pile of dog shit.

Fuckin checkbox was nothing more than a pin coushin for dicks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#24]
IIRC the nurse described it as a sexual assault when interviewed about it.  Didn't ruin her life or anything, but she wasn't happy about it.  I'm not oversensitive, but if that's the case it probably shouldn't be used for decoration.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s looking more and more like we lost the Cold War.
View Quote

They just had to indoctrinate the young and wait for the WW2 generation to lose power as a voting bloc then eventually die off and no longer have influence
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Maybe they should bd more inclusive for the main stream democrat party members.  Maybe pictures of men in dresses raping infants.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I can't find this anywhere else.

Where did you get this OP?

Looks like it's only on one Twitter post.  I'll wait for other verification before believing this is real.  

https://twitter.com/timburchett/status/1765018344543899815?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
View Quote

While it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, I'm also going to wait until there's more evidence than some dude on twitter.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

"One of those" tried to lecture me about assault weapons after Sandy Hook and I was not having it.   I discounted all of her "i was in the military" service experience as having about as much validity as a pile of dog shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They make up a startling number of Airmen in Mission Support units for sure. The telltale sign is always their PCS record with numerous expedited transfers.

For those that don’t know, when you’re the victim of a sexually related offense the DoD will give you an expedited transfer, or “ET”. It’s becoming common to see females with multiple ET’s.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#29]
WTF. how the fuck can that possibly be an issue in America?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#30]
There is a huge statue of the scene here in San Diego on the waterfront. People love it.

I always get a kick of the Japanese tourists taking their picture in front of it.

But really, I am surprised it's still up.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:45:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
IIRC the nurse described it as a sexual assault when interviewed about it.  Didn't ruin her life or anything, but she wasn't happy about it.  I'm not oversensitive, but if that's the case it probably shouldn't be used for decoration.
View Quote

You remember right. She wasn't into it. IMO it's one of those things that shouldn't have happened, but at the same time it's a symbol of the end of the war.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Maybe they should bd more inclusive for the main stream democrat party members.  Maybe pictures of men in dresses raping infants.
View Quote

Only on arfcom can people go from a post about removing a photo to a post about pedophiles.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#33]
My yearly is usually around that time. Maybe I'll make just one shirt and wear it in there.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#35]
This dude:

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#36]
That memo looks legit.

Such a response wouldn't be surprising though considering every YouTube video containing a GI kissing a liberated European woman has at least one person in the comments section claiming it sexual assault.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I guess the DoJ is against genital multination of children; because children lack the ability of informed consent due to the stage of their brain development
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#38]
And I am 13 months trying to get an appointment. Glad to see the VA is working on the issues
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I guess the DoJ is against genital multination of children; because children lack the ability of informed consent due to the stage of their brain development
View Quote

I think we can all agree that entering children's genitals into the UN or NATO is uncalled for.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s brilliant. Even better, put Trump 2024 on the back
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And I am 13 months trying to get an appointment. Glad to see the VA is working on the issues
View Quote

Have you asked for community care? They're supposed to offer it if they can't get you an appt in less than 30 days.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#42]
I mean, we'd just come out of a world wide conflagration that killed literally millions, but let's concentrate on a girl who got a non consensual kiss. The horror!

Maybe replace it with a Japanese atrocity photo.......... Oh wait, those weren't consensual either.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the communists continue in power, that will be coming. Anything that made our Republic great and the leader of the world will be removed.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#44]
They damned sure would not object if it was twoen kissing.  FVA
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Have you asked for community care? They're supposed to offer it if they can't get you an appt in less than 30 days.
View Quote

lol....then you get a bill in the mail. Just wait...

I was seen at the VA, they told me I had the flu. Few days later, I turned orange. Called the triage nurse, they told me to immediately report to the nearest ER.
Two years later, I got a letter in the mail saying that they won't cover any of it, because it was not a VA facility.

Fuck the VA hard and dry.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Apparently it is not.  From what I can read between the lines, a karen undersecretary went off on her own and decided it was banned.  The secretary said it is not and it will remain placed anywhere it has been.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I was seen at the VA, they told me I had the flu. Few days later, I turned orange. Called the triage nurse, they told me to immediately report to the nearest ER.
Two years later, I got a letter in the mail saying that they won't cover any of it, because it was not a VA facility.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I got the bill for my knee surgery, tens of thousands with $30 due from the veteran. Just got my bill for sinus surgery too, $95,000 with $0 due from the veteran. Oh also did PT with community care, $0 due from the veteran.

Did you notify the VA within 3 days of going to that ER?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. They obviously have gotten their priorities straight
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#49]
My be this one: The Offended Party?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Apparently it is not.  From what I can read between the lines, a karen undersecretary went off on her own and decided it was banned.  The secretary said it is not and it will remain placed anywhere it has been.
View Quote

This will get ignored.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top