Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh no! Somebody maybe said something in a survey. Nobody took your kids away. Don't let your imagination get away from you.
View Quote
LOL, pretty similar response to muh 5G nanobots vax crowd keeps crying about.  MUH 5G.......

YOU PEOPLE use that one as bread and butter
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That is where people lose the argument with me. Because you dont find unmanipulated "data" that supports your viewpoint, it's "anecdotal"

I dont need a spreadsheet to tell me this shit was bad news.

-My BIL now has a cardiologist after an unusual cardiac issue that was never present just weeks before the jab.
-My friend's 15 yo son was rushed to the ER with chest pains 4 hours after getting the jab. Doctor gave the family a note "excused from further vaccines" Thanks a lot ... too late for that now.
-Client who is a nurse, her brother was rushed to the ER with chest pains 3 days after getting the jab. Did I mention he just had a full physical due to his job where he had the all clear and now his legs and lungs are riddled with clots?
-Tom, another client of mine. 24 hours after the jab, neuropathy in both legs and arms.

These are only 4 of the many "anecdotes" I have.

So what now? Do I get the "you are just making it up" or do I get the "Coincidence" speech? I've heard them all so, give me your best shot. Better yet, never mind, it's all a broken record to me by now.
View Quote

If your claims were representative there would be 10s of millions of major adverse events that couldn't possibly be covered up or lied away. Everybody would have 1 or more serious adverse events in their own experience.
Instead for every person who makes claims like yours we have multiple people who don't know of any.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Vaccination and disease transmission
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated
View Quote

Actually, my friend, your list is missing the remaining 1226 “side effects.”

Here is the list of all 1291 from Pfizer, scroll to the bottom for the actual documents.

Be well.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:44:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Circulating spike protein after vaccination, Boston research
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Another good Dr that shows the mechanisms down to the molecular level , Dr Mobeen Syed
Here's How Spike Protein Causes Vascular Damage

I often forget that people with no medical background probably cannot digest much of this knowledge...but there are many that can . Interested people will be interested.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
The one part of all this that's ever apparent, is that those of us that opted not go jab up, decided against it because of research or general lack of trust in Gov or the pharmaceutical industry. We all know Big Gov and Big Pharma have such a wonderful track record, after all. Those that did jab up just listened to the narrative fed them. Now, we went out and talked to those we care about and love and advised against getting them because of the risks. This was done out of genuine regard for and care of those people. We had/have good intention based on a well informed stance. It has since been solidified as this drags on.

But many of those that jabbed up during the hysteria were outright vicious and evil with their pressure tactics. Some wouldn't let family members see their grandkids. We all read about it. Then employers giving deadlines for termination if not vaxxed. That is someone's livelihood. And it all made no sense if the damn shot protected like they claimed. Why on earth would you give a fuck if anyone around you is unvaxxed if you are, and are protected? It was illogical. And so was their choice to pressure others. "In it together?" Not if you decided against the jab.

Irrational, illogical, fear based decision-making is absolutely toxic for a free society. And it should be fought against with the utmost righteous vigor! It wasn't necessarily any of the vaxxed in this thread that did these things (or maybe it was idk), but it was widespread behavior from the top of government and huge corporations, all the way down to the 30 year old mom who wouldn't let her kids' grandparents visit their grandkids. Shameful I say.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#8]
The content of this video on current events in the UK is pertinent.  The unwillingness of .gov to look at excess deaths is telling.  Not on your msm obviously.
Will you be watching on Friday?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You reminded me of my daughter’s teacher that had a stroke at 29 after taking it. There are thousands of these anecdotes. Maybe millions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw nothing of the sort, and most of my family and friends are teachers, so they got the first run of the shots.

Which of our anecdotes is right?

You reminded me of my daughter’s teacher that had a stroke at 29 after taking it. There are thousands of these anecdotes. Maybe millions.

excess deaths are what they can't hide.  and vaers before they suppressed it.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-injury-deaths-economic-damage/
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
... for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is where people lose the argument with me. Because you dont find unmanipulated "data" that supports your viewpoint, it's "anecdotal"

I dont need a spreadsheet to tell me this shit was bad news.

-My BIL now has a cardiologist after an unusual cardiac issue that was never present just weeks before the jab.
-My friend's 15 yo son was rushed to the ER with chest pains 4 hours after getting the jab. Doctor gave the family a note "excused from further vaccines" Thanks a lot ... too late for that now.
-Client who is a nurse, her brother was rushed to the ER with chest pains 3 days after getting the jab. Did I mention he just had a full physical due to his job where he had the all clear and now his legs and lungs are riddled with clots?
-Tom, another client of mine. 24 hours after the jab, neuropathy in both legs and arms.

These are only 4 of the many "anecdotes" I have.

So what now? Do I get the "you are just making it up" or do I get the "Coincidence" speech? I've heard them all so, give me your best shot. Better yet, never mind, it's all a broken record to me by now.

If your claims were representative there would be 10s of millions of major adverse events that couldn't possibly be covered up or lied away. Everybody would have 1 or more serious adverse events in their own experience.
Instead for every person who makes claims like yours we have multiple people who don't know of any.
... for now.

Another thing that's really crazy to me is that you hear all these anecdotes and see...uh..."data" about excess deaths and such but there's a program for people who are injured by the vaccine:

https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/cicp-data

They've only had 12k claims. Out of hundreds of millions of doses.

And the vast majority of the ones processed so far were denied after the claimants didn't follow through with pursuing them or they turned out to be bullshit.

And out of all the other countries in the world there hasn't been any similar program that's seen payouts for all these injuries and side effects.

The only explanation is the [insert crazy conspiracy theory here]! I can't believe they're getting away with it!
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I know three guys from work that died of clots or sudden heart failure, an uncle that died in the vents, another that developed advanced cancer and my wife’s friend had a massive heart attack a few days after taking it. Was a marathon runner, now can barely walk her little dog.
View Quote
Odd how people are dropping like flies from the vaccination apparently everywhere but here. I can't think of a single one. I'm sitting on a pile of cash waiting for some real estate deals. It's downright discouraging.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would expect nothing less. But imagine making a decision that is 100% permanent, no going back. No option out. Not like a marriage you can leave or having children you can abandon. Or a mortgage you can walk from. This decision is totally permanent. Then you start hearing about people with severe health problems from it, many ending in death. Your subconscious immediately convinced you it's all BS and you search to discredit everything and everyone you hear that's bringing this to your attention.

You have to defend your choice no matter what, because it's permanent, and your psyche cannot afford to survive knowing you've been poisoned and there's nothing you can do about it. So naturally you go on the attack and ridicule others just to protect your psychological state. It is just the way the human brain works to protect itself. And these types of threads bring them out quicker than Trump threads bring out the Never Trumpers.
View Quote

Very well stated.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Odd how people are dropping like flies from the vaccination apparently everywhere but here. I can't think of a single one. I'm sitting on a pile of cash waiting for some real estate deals. It's discouraging.
View Quote

So you also don’t understand the demand from millions of illegals and “refugees” or the collapsing dollar.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Odd how people are dropping like flies from the vaccination apparently everywhere but here. I can't think of a single one. I'm sitting on a pile of cash waiting for some real estate deals. It's downright discouraging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know three guys from work that died of clots or sudden heart failure, an uncle that died in the vents, another that developed advanced cancer and my wife’s friend had a massive heart attack a few days after taking it. Was a marathon runner, now can barely walk her little dog.

no one is dying form Covid as predicted either
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Risk-benefit analysis is useful.

UK data, massive shift in vaccine risk / benefit analysis

This is just basics off "official statistics" . It shows that their math to do a thing doesn't add up .

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbFayD_S_54

This is just basics off "official statistics" . It shows that their math to do a thing doesn't add up .

View Quote
Here's some information on your source, if you're interested. It brings up this specific video, too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So you also don’t understand the demand from millions of illegals and “refugees” or the collapsing dollar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Odd how people are dropping like flies from the vaccination apparently everywhere but here. I can't think of a single one. I'm sitting on a pile of cash waiting for some real estate deals. It's discouraging.

You're saying that lots of my neighbors are dying from vaccinations, but that I don't know it? Because illegal aliens are buying their houses even before they hit the market or something?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I suppose it's an easy conclusion to come to ; perceived benefit combined with no perceived risks .

It's been well supported with " safe and effective ". What's not to believe ?

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Here's some information on your source, if you're interested. It brings up this specific video, too:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, I get it . Your source of info is Fauci, factcheck.org,  and Wikipedia.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#21]
After some thought it makes sense ; CVD is associated with cognitive impairment.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for ponting us to where his decades of experience, multiple medical degrees, and authorship of well regarded medical textbooks is confirmed !
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You should add "insufferable arrogance" to that list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated

You should add "insufferable arrogance" to that list.

lol for real
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Here we evidence of whole countries going mad . The Swiss, omg , no longer recommend the covid vaccine for anyone ! What nutters!
Why have the Perseus Report experts called for a Covid Vaccine Suspension?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will take Campbells information he gathers its not his opinion its facts he is reading to viewers.....over Wikipedia any day of the week....  wiki is for sheeple
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You're saying that lots of my neighbors are dying from vaccinations, but that I don't know it? Because illegal aliens are buying their houses even before they hit the market or something?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conspiracy, like identity, is intersectional.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#27]
S1 present in monocytes up to 15 months.  Use transcript to follow along .
Spike Protein Accumulates in Brain and Skull and Causes Damage. Brand New Study

* rat , add brain damage to vaccine issues.
** somebody needs to debunk Dr Mobeen Syed
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#28]
The 5G nanobots made me buy new hammer springs from Langdon Tactical

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Rodent you forgot on your list "Covid Toe"
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The 5G nanobots made me buy new hammer springs from Langdon Tactical

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30714/why_JPG-2996420.JPG
View Quote

Hahaha ??
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Rodent you forgot on your list "Covid Toe"
View Quote
I thought this was a weird joke that I wasn't getting, but I just Googled "COVID toes" and it's really a thing, along with "Vaccination toes". Added!
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#32]
For a few years starting in '99 I worked for a company that scanned physical books to make e-books. One day a couple of my coworkers and I stumbled across a medical book titled "Vulvo Vaginitis", which was filled to the brim with pictures of inflamed vaginas. It was horrifying. Anyway, every time I see the title of this thread I think of that book. Oddly fitting for this thread too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
For a few years starting in '99 I worked for a company that scanned physical books to make e-books. One day a couple of my coworkers and I stumbled across a medical book titled "Vulvo Vaginitis", which was filled to the brim with pictures of inflamed vaginas. It was horrifying. Anyway, every time I see the title of this thread I think of that book. Oddly fitting for this thread too.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Guess who the only people still obsessed about vaccines and their weird 'theories'.  It's not the MSM or normies, I can tell you that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Guess who the only people still obsessed about vaccines and their weird 'theories'.  It's not the MSM or normies, I can tell you that.
View Quote
Guess who hated having their livelihoods taken from them. Guess who hated having being told they couldn't dine in a restaurant without showing their Covid Jab papers? Guess who hated being told they can't visit their nephews and nieces because of "normie" siblings? Guess who hated having to lie to their 5yo kid because their friends parents wouldn't let their kids play with yours? Guess who hated being vilified and demonized by "normies" and the MSN constantly and incessantly for over a year?

Do you think we should just let all that slide? Cause that shit happened to a metric shitload of people and you just sluff it off like we're obsessed? Fuck all that. The Gov, MSM, and all the Karen's out there so fucking fearful of their own shadow obsessed over people like me who didn't inject an experiment into their body multiple times. So who is obsessed? None of us are firing the vaxxed and taking away their livelihood. None of us are restricting jabbed from seeing our kids. None of us are saying you can't dine in at a restaurant because you're vaxxed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There is no clear demarcation between fringe and non-fringe.  There are people, even among us, who are still citing Sherri "Human Magnets" Tenpenny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think there is enough legitimate issues that you could skip the fringe stuff .

There is no clear demarcation between fringe and non-fringe.  There are people, even among us, who are still citing Sherri "Human Magnets" Tenpenny.

Like you?  

This is the first time that I've seen this name referenced, and I'm on here way too much.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No worries.  The John Birch Society sees right through it.  They've become the go-to source for medical information.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I figured real estate and used cars would be dirt cheap by now with all the vaxxed people dead. And shouldn't the military and the rest of the federal government all be dead or dying since they had to get the shot? So confused.

It's just incredible to me how all the smart people can clearly see from all the yootubes how terrible this shot is but not a single state or national health system, or hospital system, or university, or anyone else whose opinion matters seems to be coming out and admitting how wrong they were! Not one anywhere in the world! Instead they push the shot! It's crazy to me! Don't they have the yootubes???

The only explanation is a vast and mysterious and airtight global conspiracy of millions of sociopaths that would seem ridiculously implausible but I've watched plenty of TV and internet so I know it's not.

No worries.  The John Birch Society sees right through it.  They've become the go-to source for medical information.

From the guy who used to talk about how much he respected Anthony Fauci.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Guess who hated having their livelihoods taken from them. Guess who hated having being told they couldn't dine in a restaurant without showing their Covid Jab papers? Guess who hated being told they can't visit their nephews and nieces because of "normie" siblings? Guess who hated having to lie to their 5yo kid because their friends parents wouldn't let their kids play with yours? Guess who hated being vilified and demonized by "normies" and the MSN constantly and incessantly for over a year?

Do you think we should just let all that slide? Cause that shit happened to a metric shitload of people and you just sluff it off like we're obsessed? Fuck all that. The Gov, MSM, and all the Karen's out there so fucking fearful of their own shadow obsessed over people like me who didn't inject an experiment into their body multiple times. So who is obsessed? None of us are firing the vaxxed and taking away their livelihood. None of us are restricting jabbed from seeing our kids. None of us are saying you can't dine in at a restaurant because you're vaxxed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes some people did something.  It's over.  Pick yourself up and move on.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Almost like you never heard anybody ever say, "fuck your freedoms" when all the BS went down.  The only reason you don't give a shit is because you complied.....

“In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade
unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I
didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to
speak up.”
View Quote

It’s really hard to take someone seriously when they immediately compare something to nazi germany. If you think that is remotely similar to this vaccine discussion you really aren’t a serious person.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I prefer to be thoughtful and care about my fellow man. You, on the other hand very clearly do not. And you bring less than zero to this discussion.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Strange way to start a article, "Melissa Strickler, a Christian"
View All Quotes

Seems legit. We also should ignore the first paragraph also contains a go fund me.

Nobody who donates is a rube.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
People are cruel and terrible

You didn't die, best to just move on with life.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Having been on this earth for over 50 years, this is one thing I will talk about until the day I die . Every fucking aspect .
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more the lack of self-awareness so many have about something that happened relatively recently. As if their behavior they exhibited just never happened. I'm not claiming it was you and not necessarily talking to you. Just saying there was an incredible amount of people that participated in damaging others' lives and now want to complain when any of us, or the people we care about that were damaged, bring it up. It's pretty insensitive. But I don't expect much more from an Internet forum void of empathy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's more the lack of self-awareness so many have about something that happened relatively recently. As if their behavior they exhibited just never happened. I'm not claiming it was you and not necessarily talking to you. Just saying there was an incredible amount of people that participated in damaging others' lives and now want to complain when any of us, or the people we care about that were damaged, bring it up. It's pretty insensitive. But I don't expect much more from an Internet forum void of empathy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Karma has an odd way of working. And it isn’t over, I still have to deal with COVID stuff weekly.  Government doing government things.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It’s really hard to take someone seriously when they immediately compare something to nazi germany. If you think that is remotely similar to this vaccine discussion you really aren’t a serious person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost like you never heard anybody ever say, "fuck your freedoms" when all the BS went down.  The only reason you don't give a shit is because you complied.....

“In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade
unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I
didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to
speak up.”

It's obvious that you just don't take anyone serious who refused the vaccine and are pissed with what they had to deal with because they refused it. Guess what, we don't take you serious either.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

speak up.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:19:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Since you insist on trying to make this about me despite this issue having been re-hashed repeatedly, let's get a few things straight.  You have mis-stated multiple facts:

Some time around early 2021 my wife terminated a business relationship with an occasional accountant who refused to explain her decision to not get vaccinated.  The woman would come into our home about once per month and help out making sure that bills were paid, etc.  The termination was NOT for not getting vaccinated, it was for refusing to provide what my wife might have regarded as a "good" reason, e.g. "My religion prohibits it" or "I'm allergic to one or more of the ingredients" or even "My doctor advised me not to get vaccinated."

My wife was her customer, nothing close to a full-time employer.  Terminating that relationship didn't put the accountant out on the street.  She has her own business with many clients.  She specializes in helping elderly and disabled people with their finances.

One more time in case you missed it:  The reason for terminating the relationship was not for refusing to get vaccinated, but for refusing to explain her decision not to get vaccinated.

My wife has many major medical issues and was uncomfortable having that person in our home without stating some kind of justification for not getting vaccinated.

In response to your question about how I felt about it, I don't see how that matters but I was frankly glad to see the woman go.  I do a better job of helping my wife with her finances.  Her services have not been missed.
View Quote

Why do you believe it is ok for your wife to question the medical decisions of her “occasional accountant”?

Also, do you really believe the Covid shot works? If you do, and your wife got it, then does it really matter if the accountant had it?
Or does her vaccine only work if everyone around her got it too?

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's obvious that you just don't take anyone serious who refused the vaccine and are pissed with what they had to deal with because they refused it. Guess what, we don't take you serious either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

speak up.”

If somebody lost their job because they weren’t vaccinated that is a real bummer. I certainly feel sorry for them. I know I wouldn’t fire anyone for that.

There are grown men on here crying because they couldn’t go out to dinner in Seattle at a specific restaurant. Harden the fuck up. How soft do you have to be to compare Covid that to what the Germans did to the jews?

People teased you. People decided not to hang out with you. Business owners decided not to serve you. Employers fired you. Welcome to America. You aren’t entitled to be treated in a special way you like.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

speak up.”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/200878/IMG_4010_jpeg-2996690.JPG

This
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top