User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The shots, they are not “vaccines” are the actual virus the wuhan lab created per design and instruction from the US govt.

It got out, probably on purpose because it was an election year and helped the Dems steal the elections they needed to steal.

The shots are causing the spread of the virus, and they are causing many side effects which will continue to expand and linger for many years to come.

I still don’t know anyone who died from the virus. But I know several who died from heart attacks and stroke after taking the shots. My mil and fil both developed skin cancer at the same time, few months after getting the jab. The poison these companies are pumping is criminal.

On a side note, I’m seeing a trend of attacking “fat” people. The “fat” people will be next ones under full assault when they tire of the pandemic. Then who will be the attacked group after “fat” people? Slippery slope.

View Quote

Here is the problem. I’ve had the opposite experience. The only people I know of that died are unvaxxed old people. I only know one vaxxed person that got bad enough to need a hospital visit and oxygen(he is old and fat). I have a unvaxxed friend that 42 in icu on ecmo fighting for his life. My mom and 3 siblings still at home are unvaxxed and got it while my dad who had the Pfizer jab didn’t get it or test positive while living in a house where there was at least one positive person the across a 3 week period. Unvaxxed uncle had it and needed 02 at the hospital. Unvaxxed grandpa got it and my mom took him to get the monoclonal antibodies and he did fine and improved but they caught it early because the above mentioned uncle lives with him.

And yes it is known that being fat increases the chance of severe illness with covid not to mention drastically reduces your life span in general.

You have to understand that to someone like me your post comes across as a fear monger shill or a nut job that didn’t take his meds recently.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If there were any benefits, they're hiding.

View Quote

I put a change.org partition to ban Fourier Transformations. Can you sign it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I looked at it  It's a joke paper.

It's HILARIOUS you're taking it seriously. The author is some pro vax Canadian poly sci student that wanted to see how dumb people are
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me you didn't actually read the paper without actually telling me you didn't read the paper. It comes as no surprise you don't understand it. Let's see if you can at least describe what a Bayesian analysis is. We'll wait. BTW, if you use Google, you'll get the wrong answer.

I looked at it  It's a joke paper.

It's HILARIOUS you're taking it seriously. The author is some pro vax Canadian poly sci student that wanted to see how dumb people are

So, you didn't read the paper and even if you had, you wouldn't understand it. Got it. Don't need to say anything else. Just like all the rest of your useless opinions.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If there were any benefits, they're hiding.

Good one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It is not possible to get COVID-19 from a COVID-19 vaccination, because none of the COVID-19 vaccines contain the live virus that causes COVID-19.

It is safe to put your minds at ease about this matter.
View Quote

BUT going to the hospital, where tons of sick people, and doctors/nurses who TOUCH sick people regularly, then touch you...  

causation vs correlation.

being around ebola infected people doesnt mean you get ebola, just that there is an increased chance.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Words have meaning.

In the same way that we should mock the CDC for changing it's definition of "vaccine" to include these mRNA therapys, people saying the vaccines CAUSE covid-19 infection should be mocked.

Cause means something.

Now, if you want to propose that VAIDS is a thing, and makes the vaccinated more likely to be infected.......
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Here is the problem. I’ve had the opposite experience. The only people I know of that died are unvaxxed old people. I only know one vaxxed person that got bad enough to need a hospital visit and oxygen(he is old and fat). I have a unvaxxed friend that 42 in icu on ecmo fighting for his life. My mom and 3 siblings still at home are unvaxxed and got it while my dad who had the Pfizer jab didn’t get it or test positive while living in a house where there was at least one positive person the across a 3 week period. Unvaxxed uncle had it and needed 02 at the hospital. Unvaxxed grandpa got it and my mom took him to get the monoclonal antibodies and he did fine and improved but they caught it early because the above mentioned uncle lives with him.

And yes it is known that being fat increases the chance of severe illness with covid not to mention drastically reduces your life span in general.

You have to understand that to someone like me your post comes across as a fear monger shill or a nut job that didn’t take his meds recently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The shots, they are not “vaccines” are the actual virus the wuhan lab created per design and instruction from the US govt.

It got out, probably on purpose because it was an election year and helped the Dems steal the elections they needed to steal.

The shots are causing the spread of the virus, and they are causing many side effects which will continue to expand and linger for many years to come.

I still don’t know anyone who died from the virus. But I know several who died from heart attacks and stroke after taking the shots. My mil and fil both developed skin cancer at the same time, few months after getting the jab. The poison these companies are pumping is criminal.

On a side note, I’m seeing a trend of attacking “fat” people. The “fat” people will be next ones under full assault when they tire of the pandemic. Then who will be the attacked group after “fat” people? Slippery slope.

The jabs at best are short-lived in terms of how "Effective" they really are. They are not effective vs how we view other vaccines pre-2020.
They are dramatically more damaging in the short terms vs allll the other vaccines fielded in history, up to now - with a total coinflip on the long term.

In reality? There's no excuse to have not gone in on treatments, we had the friggin money to do the studies right and not sandbag them the way they were.

The treatments would have helped EVERYONE, in the short term, midterm, and longterm.
Vaccinated, and unvaccinated, and "not boosted enough",  ALL getting benefit.
All.

The "jabbed vs unjabbed" thinking lane actually has to go.

Third world countries, were at least ATTEMPTING to treat people - and no that was not safety related, they made millions of Americans into medical crashtest dummies when they rolled out a mass vaccination program with things that had only been out in a timeframe described by its number of months.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Only people I know who have gotten covid were jabbed...
View Quote

lol

My family is not jabbed, pretty sure we all have COVID this week.

one of my daughters is going to get tested, we'll know soon, but it's occurring at a time when a ton of our friends are down with it, so probably COVID.

my anecdotal data here is as good as yours
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

lol

one of my daughters is going to get tested, we'll know soon, but it's occurring at a time when a ton of our friends are down with it, so probably COVID.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only people I know who have gotten covid were jabbed...

lol

I have offices in every town in WY. WY is the least vaxxed in the nation and our crew probably leads that statistic. We are getting HAMMERED this week. Vaxxed, unvaxxed, natural immunity...everyone is getting sick. That being said no one has had worse symptoms than a flu so far.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top