Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/13/2017 1:39:57 PM EDT
Wondering why everything about this story/investigation is so messed up?

Wonder why the sheriff, who is no longer in charge, is being made to speak for the fbi?

Wonder why said special agent/chief of clandestine operations at intelligence division, is breathing down the sheriff's neck and ready to pounce if he starts to veer off script?

Wonder why the timeline is changing, nothing adds up, and all of the names lead absolutely nowhere?

Think about it..

Don't forget the fbi creating and encouraging, and being involved with, and fleeing, a jihadi attack in Garland, TX
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Where did the security guard suddenly disappear to?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Fast an furious, domestic disturbance program.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
In on 1

Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Dmnoid77 bait

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
You are supposed to fashion a hat out of the tinfoil, not eat it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol so the FBI guy they put front and center to all the press conferences and shit is some Clandestine Ops guy

Sounds legit
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:46:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Lee Harvey Oswald had help also 
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Dude, with all the 'way out there' conspiracy theories in the last decade that have been proven to be only the tip of the iceberg, why do we still throw stones and anyone who wonders how corrupt our government is?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
You CAN read, yes?

Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Another one?  I'm running out of tin foil. 
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote
Yes, I can read.  He's the station chief for Las Vegas.  Which is why he's at the briefings...
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes, I can read.  He's the station chief for Las Vegas.  Which is why he's at the briefings...
View Quote
What was his previous position? When was he moved to vegas? How long did it take to plan this attack?

What do you think about the Garland incident where fbi were accomplices in a jihadi attack and tried to escape as it began?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What was his previous position?

Thanks for playing.
View Quote
Yes, previous posting.  He used to be a state trooper too but I doubt he's out investigating traffic accidents and writing speeding tickets.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yes, previous posting.  He used to be a state trooper too but I doubt he's out investigating traffic accidents and writing speeding tickets.
View Quote
That's wildly obtuse.

Edited my post with more direct questions, look again. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#15]
The same folks that gave you "fast and furious" and "it was a video".... and anyone who doesn't believe them is eating tin foil?

You dont need to be x files "crazy" in order to have some healthy, warranted skepticism over the narrative being given after an attack that falls apart under heavy scrutiny.  Bump stocks did the job of the 249 belt fed.. jeez.. we should be arming our folks with those right?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Especially when it is wrapped around old wheel weights .......
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Tin foil futures.   I had a chance to invest in tin foil futures and turned it down.  Yet another lost opportunity.  Story of my life.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Yay we get another one!
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What was his previous position? When was he moved to vegas? How long did it take to plan this attack?

What do you think about the Garland incident where fbi were accomplices in a jihadi attack and tried to escape as it began?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Especially when it is wrapped around old wheel weights .......
View Quote

may your efforts be noted, comrade
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#21]
13ers rejoice.  17ers are far far worse than you ever were
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lol so the FBI guy they put front and center to all the press conferences and shit is some Clandestine Ops guy

Sounds legit
View Quote
I guess you do not understand the title of the FBI guy. Do you think the heads of the CIA were all covert spies?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
13ers rejoice.  17ers are far far worse than you ever were
View Quote
Why does it bother you so much that I'm shining some light on this?

You don't happen to work for .gov, or lick boots in your spare time, do you?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The same folks that gave you "fast and furious" and "it was a video".... and anyone who doesn't believe them is eating tin foil?

You dont need to be x files "crazy" in order to have some healthy, warranted skepticism over the narrative being given after an attack that falls apart under heavy scrutiny.  Bump stocks did the job of the 249 belt fed.. jeez.. we should be arming our folks with those right?
View Quote
There's a significant difference between "skepticism" and concocting a giant fucking conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I guess you do not understand the title of the FBI guy. Do you think the heads of the CIA were all covert spies?
View Quote
This guy in particular JUST HAPPENED to recently be Chief of Clandestine Ops in the Counterintelligence division.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There's a significant difference between "skepticism" and concocting a giant fucking conspiracy theory.
View Quote
Are you referring to Garland or this guy's most recent post?

Because both are documented, proven FACT, and not conspiracy.

Unless it benefits you/yours to obfuscate..
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This guy in particular JUST HAPPENED to recently be Chief of Clandestine Ops in the Counterintelligence division.
View Quote
and that has nothing to do with the other OP said. He apparently thinks because the guy has a title that made him some secret squirrel guy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Idiot Sheriff is on now saying he is offended over people dropping the term "incompetence"
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#29]
lol I love reading the shit people think about CI
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:19:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah.  You think he was transferred in to the SAC job the day of the LV shooting? 
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

and that has nothing to do with the other OP said. He apparently thinks because the guy has a title that made him some secret squirrel guy.
View Quote
Are you dense?

a. I am the OP
b. I think his previous post definitely qualifies as 'secret squirrel' stuff.. Section CHIEF. Of CLANDESTINE OPs. IN THE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE DIVISION

you're trying too hard, but so are the others clinging to pensions and dental plans while trying to attack anybody that brings some truthful facts to light
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Operation Northwoods!
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah.  You think he was transferred in to the SAC job the day of the LV shooting? 
View Quote
No. I Don't.

You think the LV shooting was planned the day of?

News flash: We're starting to see through your shit. Muddying the truth like you work for CNN and ctr will not help you.

That goes for the rest of you as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#36]
from my cold dead hands
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:23:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Given how he acts in those press conferences its pretty believable.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#38]
wtf?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Dude, with all the 'way out there' conspiracy theories in the last decade that have been proven to be only the tip of the iceberg, why do we still throw stones and anyone who wonders how corrupt our government is?
View Quote
Some people think it makes them seem cool...others are in so much denial that they resist the very thought of it...still, others have a vested interest in ensuring that those doing these things go undisturbed.

Most people fall in to the first category, smaller percentage falls in to the second. The third category is the smallest, but I've met them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#40]
lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#41]
He worked at CIA, Langley as a human intelligence coordinator internationally for all Federal agencies. Counter terrorism and counterintelligence.

IC swamp creature, likely.  I think I brought this up in the main thread

If he's above board and there are links to international terrorism, this may be just the guy you want tracing them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:31:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I blame the chemtrails
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#43]
I have no idea as to the truthful details regarding this mass shooting...

But because of this apparent botched/obscured investigation, in conjunction with their abysmal track record...

I am beginning to believe this was some sort of govt program/operation/investigation/sting, etc that went horribly wrong.

It is a tragedy that we can no longer trust or believe in those who are elected and appointed to protect and represent us.

The TRUTH would betray them, so we will never know.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Have you conspiracy nerds ran out of Jergens or Corn Huskers, or whatever your using to minimize chafing, yet?  Your mom must be on tthe third load of gym socks by now...
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have no idea as to the truthful details regarding this mass shooting...

But because of this apparent botched/obscured investigation, in conjunction with their abysmal track record...

I am beginning to believe this was some sort of govt program/operation/investigation/sting, etc that went horribly wrong.

It is a tragedy that we can no longer trust or believe in those who are elected and appointed to protect and represent us.

The TRUTH would betray them, so we will never know.
View Quote
Look how angry lower-level lackeys get when some facts are pointed out.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Look how angry lower-level lackeys get when some facts are pointed out.
View Quote
What fact is being disputed?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Have you conspiracy nerds ran out of Jergens or Corn Huskers, or whatever your using to minimize chafing, yet?  Your mom must be on tthe third load of gym socks by now...
View Quote
Obfuscation does not work anymore. Sorry. Not that I expect you to have ever heard the word.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What fact is being disputed?
View Quote
I didn't say disputed. I was referring to the harsh response. Lockstep. Predictable. And less effective every day..
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Is there something false about what I said?

Please.. give it a shot, if you have the capacity to do more than parrot and regurgitate memes.

ETA: If I've pointed out anything false I'll gladly eat crow and stand corrected.

Anyone?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top