BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unimpressive is right. Remember Marco Rubio trying to lead her through that testimony after the war kicked off?  Embarrassing.
View Quote

Yeah, I can't recall that conversation right now, but I've seen her in CSPAN type clips before Congress a few times. She reminds me of so many divorced middle aged overweight pant suit middle management types I've run into throughout my career, but inexplicably this woman managed to exert an incredible amount of influence over world affairs.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah, I can't recall that conversation right now, but I've seen her in CSPAN type clips before Congress a few times. She reminds me of so many divorced middle aged overweight pant suit middle management types I've run into throughout my career, but inexplicably this woman managed to exert an incredible amount of influence over world affairs.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unimpressive is right. Remember Marco Rubio trying to lead her through that testimony after the war kicked off?  Embarrassing.

We had labs, but they were all happy labs, not sad labs. That interview.

Stop noticing.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Bye
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I posted it on the first page.

Think this is the short version regarding bio labs
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We had labs, but they were all happy labs, not sad labs. That interview.

Stop noticing.
View Quote

Oh yeah, I remember that one.

She wasn't even a half way decent spin doctor.  It's like if you're going to bullshit me at least put some effort into it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1647_jpeg-3150216.JPG

Russia seems to do a good enough job leaving it around for me to collect

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1650_jpeg-3150217.JPG

Laughing at the Russian talking points that simply get echoed and repeated by “alt media”.

Oh no, a career politician/diplomat leaves.

Trump had a ton of folks leave and come on during his 4 years.

View Quote

Is this who you support?Svoboda Social Nationalist video
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lot of Russian talking points there, op
View Quote

read and watch videos of Col. Reisner

he even has videos in English

but I am sure you will say he is the pockets of the Russian

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Imagine dying on the battlefield for this hag, the Biden crime family and their little stubby coke addicted butt buddy.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She wasn't even a half way decent spin doctor.  It's like if you're going to bullshit me at least put some effort into it.
View Quote

They're for "research"
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1647_jpeg-3150216.JPG

Russia seems to do a good enough job leaving it around for me to collect

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1650_jpeg-3150217.JPG

Laughing at the Russian talking points that simply get echoed and repeated by “alt media”.

Oh no, a career politician/diplomat leaves.

Trump had a ton of folks leave and come on during his 4 years.

View Quote

how does one get himars balls?

Neat.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They're for "research"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're for "research"

Yeah, she's got a lot of evidence to dispose of.  Running Bio-weapons labs is more than a misdemeanor.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, she's got a lot of evidence to dispose of.  Running Bio-weapons labs is more than a misdemeanor.
View Quote

Rubio:I only have a minute left. Let me ask you, does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?

Nuland: Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of. So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces, should they approach.

Rubio: I’m sure you’re aware that the Russian propaganda groups are already putting out there all kinds of information about how they’ve uncovered a plot by the Ukrainians to release biological weapons in the country with NATO’s coordination.

If there is a biological or chemical weapon incident or attack inside of Ukraine, is there any doubt in your mind that 100 percent, it would be the Russians that would be behind it?

Nuland: There is no doubt in my mind, Senator. And it is classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they’re planning to do themselves.

It seems a simple no answer to the first question would have been the way to go.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're for "research"

I'll go ahead and put up the usual Arfcom P-Mag offering and bet she destroys a TON of evidence documents that she is required by law to retain.  And like all of the democrats, and a large number of republicans, nothing will happen to her and her co-conspirators.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're for "research"

I would encourage anyone interested in the bio labs to read about the Japanese Unit 731, how they ran small  bio labs in china to research making diseases worse, and how the US government paid them for their research after the war.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You have to wonder just how many people are dead because of her influence on policy.
View Quote

Those people are dead because of Russian propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

how does one get himars balls?

Neat.
View Quote

Not himars. Bearings off the turret race of a t72b3 that was ambushed well beyond the FLOT in 2022 south of Kharkiv. It was ambushed along with a Btr82 as part of a reconnaissance element.

I don’t feel like digging himars tungsten balls out of a dead Russian mobik.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Gosh, I remember back when Obama was the (actual, not de facto) president and it was pretty widely known that the US (via Nuland, Soros, et al) engineered the change in government in Kyiv.

Color Revolution ring a bell?

But the that was before we divided up into teams line a (Cokd War) alumni football game on Homecoming.

I know…I know…Russia Man bad!
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

She’s like Hillary. SO utterly and shamelessly arrogant because the fix is in. She’s bored in front of Congress because she knows the plan will move forward regardless of what the toothless chihuahuas in Congress like Gowdy and Rubio say.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I appreciate that citing facts about the evil Nuland is Russian propaganda.  Definitely convincing neutrals to join the Ukebro globalist side.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Robert Kagan is almost confessing on behalf of Washington here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/30/trump-dictator-2024-election-robert-kagan/

View Quote

As we have seen repeatedly, the deep staters are usually guilty of what they accuse Trump of being.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#21]
I read that in Putins voice    Rating troll.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Here for Deep State Ukebro tears
View Quote

Pacifiers and cry blankets required.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

But accurate, right?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

As we have seen repeatedly, the deep staters are usually guilty of what they accuse Trump of being.
View Quote

You misspelled ALWAYS.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Neocon she devil

View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#26]
lol, zerohedge us literally Russian propaganda...

...rating this thread troll
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I rest my case...
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Nuland leaving is the best news I've heard today. until I think of her working for a private group or the MIC.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Thank God the adults are back in charge.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#31]
The rats are jumping ship...it's sinking faster than a Russian frigit. This women's sole reason for existence is to manipulate project Ukraine and mold it to her ancestral will. Something is either tragically wrong or she's schemed another plunder elsewhere.

Personally, I think she's going to study the Torah and make pilgrimages
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Now the Ukrainian War boosters love Nuland?

How many of these accounts are run by State Dept. operatives?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Nuland is scum. Just watch the Oliver Stone Documentary to see and hear her in action.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Did not age well

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But accurate, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But accurate, right?

Accurate?

No.

I think it's more accurate to say the army you champion and support ain't doing so hot against a regional power. It's now day 742 of what was supposed to be a short war. Yet here we are

Ukraine forces are in retreat and the war is going badly from NATO's perspective

Full retreat? Surely they have broken the AFU lines and are pursuing them, right...right? As you said earlier, "Ukraine Frontline Collapse, Ukraine loses Orlivka, Tonenke, Berdychi line"

Surely Russians have capitalized on this and are pursuing them. I mean, that's what you make it seem like.

Western Europe has no conceivable interest in escalating the Ukraine war through a long-range missile exchange.

Western Europe has already sent long range missiles. So has the USA. Explain to me what Storm Shadows are, Scalp-ER, and Atacms.

and the Democratic incumbent's reelection chances are looking grim in November.

You doubt the 4am vote "discovery".

And as if confirming there's no light at the end of the tunnel, Victoria Nuland is stepping down as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs of the United States.

Oh no, and?

Trump rotated people in and out of his cabinet pretty consistently.

Quoted:
lol, zerohedge us literally Russian propaganda...

...rating this thread troll

You're actually right. Zero Hedge is run by pro-Russians, specifically a pro-Russian Bulgarian guy.

Indeed, I am right.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Now the Ukrainian War boosters love Nuland?

How many of these accounts are run by State Dept. operatives?
View Quote

Welcome to clown world; it's less scary if you agree to be a clown too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I wonder what she has in the bank ? I really should have gone into politics, nah , im honest.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#38]

Uniparty warpigs don't age well.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#39]
It isn't just Biden that's falling apart. The Federal Government is falling apart.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wonder what she has in the bank ? I really should have gone into politics, nah , im honest.
View Quote

No shit.. Aside from selling your country out and sucking demon dick in hell, it looks pretty lucrative.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

She “organized street riots”?

lol
View Quote

They were mostly peaceful..
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I thought the U-Crane Army was closer to Moscva than Guderians II Panzer Gruppe ever reached.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#44]
The problem is not where she's coming from, it's where she's going.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She “organized street riots”?

lol

but still fiery.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah yes , my eyes deceived me . The fires and lootings and rapes were a figment of my imagination. A dream…. just a dream . Cue the fucking Only In My Dreams by Debbie Gibson . Fuck yea .
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ah yes , my eyes deceived me . The fires and lootings and rapes were a figment of my imagination. A dream…. just a dream . Cue the fucking Only In My Dreams by Debbie Gibson . Fuck yea .
View Quote

Don't believe your lying eyes!!!!

I miss Debbie Gibson and the 80's to, brutha!

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She turned me into a newt.
View Quote

Did you get better?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top