Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]

The guy in the orange vest was funny. I could practically hear the "Oh Lawd Jesus!!!"

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I wish I could type what I'm thinking. Not COC compliant.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]

"The one called Zapp will be snu-snued by the large women. He that is designated Fry will be snu-snued by the petite women. And Kif, as the most attractive male, will be snu-snued by the most beautiful women of Amazonia... then the large women, then the petite women, then the large women again."

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Any word on how the victim is doing?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody else hear Al Bundys voice?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody else hear Al Bundys voice?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like all those ladies in that van were just getting their lives together....getting ready to go to college I feel sure.
View Quote

The smell in there is probably sickitating.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

RESPECT. The slightest disrespect will set the urban ghetto poor off into a rage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That looked like the whole family showed up to give a beating. I'm thinking the guy may have crossed some line in their eyes.

If he had propositioned a kid or something, most here would say good beating.

ETA: Just read the rest of the story.

RESPECT. The slightest disrespect will set the urban ghetto poor off into a rage.

Pikers. Here's how they do it in Memphis.

http://wreg.com/2015/04/13/brutal-attack-at-memphis-gas-station-caught-on-camera/#ooid=FlYWtpdDq5YWuOXLjPtg0tecrWAH_Ay1

Drop of a hat and huge numbers. A G17 ain't gonna cut it.

(anybody- pls feel free to imbed anybody)
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Note to self:  review long list of venues to avoid.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Pikers. Here's how they do it in Memphis.

http://wreg.com/2015/04/13/brutal-attack-at-memphis-gas-station-caught-on-camera/#ooid=FlYWtpdDq5YWuOXLjPtg0tecrWAH_Ay1

Drop of a hat and huge numbers. A G17 ain't gonna cut it.

(anybody- pls feel free to imbed anybody)
View Quote

prep school?
check out the 2 in the back of the pack. tweeting on their iphones i can only imagine.

AYFKM!
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder what would have happened if someone with a gun saw this and opened fire on them, hitting 2-3 of them?

Would he be a good guy for coming to the aid of someone who is being beatin, or a criminal?
View Quote

Anyone who would willingly involve themselves is that kind of ghetto stupidity deserves what they get.

I would have... well, I wouldn't have done anything, because I wouldn't have been there.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Anyone who would willingly involve themselves is this kind of ghetto stupidity deserves what they get.

I would have... well, I wouldn't have done anything, because I wouldn't have been there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder what would have happened if someone with a gun saw this and opened fire on them, hitting 2-3 of them?

Would he be a good guy for coming to the aid of someone who is being beatin, or a criminal?

Anyone who would willingly involve themselves is this kind of ghetto stupidity deserves what they get.

Your Sig line is apropos
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your Sig line is apropos
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your Sig line is apropos

Hey, I'm just White Boy Roy from around the way.

I jump in on that, only thing you can be sure of is, when the smoke clears and the dust settles, somehow I'm gonna be the bad guy.

That's one of those moments when ol' runcible says, "I'm sure there's two sides to that" and then just goes on about his business.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#15]
meh

America is and has always been a violent nation.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I jump in on that, only thing you can be sure of is, when the smoke clears and the dust settles, somehow I'm gonna be the bad guy.

That's one of those moments when ol' runcible says, "I'm sure there's two sides to that" and then just goes on about his business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your Sig line is apropos

Agreed
No,upside
. I would call 911 and be a witness.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
meh

America is and has always been a violent nation.
View Quote

Good caning
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top