Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 1:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTM.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:15:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hidden Palace Xi Jinping once forced to wear a cuckold, kneeling and crying begging to convict his wife . It is beyond the imagination and cognition of ordinary people. As the most powerful figure in China, Xi Jinping is incompetent. The combat power of the leader and the vice-chairman of the Urine Bag Wang is truly embarrassing
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's in some ancient language, so must be legit. Sum Tin Wong

Someone mentioned someone wearing a hat...so there's that. I'm going with legit news.

Hidden Palace Xi Jinping once forced to wear a cuckold, kneeling and crying begging to convict his wife . It is beyond the imagination and cognition of ordinary people. As the most powerful figure in China, Xi Jinping is incompetent. The combat power of the leader and the vice-chairman of the Urine Bag Wang is truly embarrassing

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:31:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I remember those fake videos of people dropping dead mid-step walking down the street in China that were “leaked” to us back in late 2019…

So tell me, why did my BS detector just light up like. A Christmas tree?  

Get ready for shutdown #3.87

The other possibility would be that someone just tried tried to take out Putin with a bioweapon. And that could have come from many places. If indeed THAT happened, or if Putin even thinks that may have happened that won’t be good for anyone
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yup, but this is GD and OP did want to miss the opportunity.
View Quote

Didn't?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:18:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When the writer has a one word name, Naughty, AND there's a translator, you know it's legit.

I am wondering, though, how long do the dumb shits who went over have to quarantine when they get back, or are they able to just go straight to infecting everyone with a new variant as soon as they deplane.
View Quote

Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.

When even your news outlet, which nobody has ever heard of, disavows the veracity of your story....

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:15:55 AM EDT
[#8]
lol JCRmx thread
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Should we wait for a more credible link from CNN?
View Quote

If CNN debunk it then we know it's true.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Uh huh ??
View Quote

To be fair, a news source that I have never heard of has substantially more credibility than CNN.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
lol JCRmx thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I remember those fake videos of people dropping dead mid-step walking down the street in China that were “leaked” to us back in late 2019…

The other possibility would be that someone just tried tried to take out Putin with a bioweapon. And that could have come from many places. If indeed THAT happened, or if Putin even thinks that may have happened that won’t be good for anyone
View Quote

Wha? Not like Putin has never ever used bio or chemical attack to kill someone right?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Good opportunity for the globalists to infect the entire world at once...send the infected back to their home countries via commercial air too...throw some celebratory major spreader parties for them after they get home...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the Potato or someone that wants to blame the Potato did something like that....WWIII here we come.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Didn't?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
lol JCRmx thread
View Quote

I will be remembered.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I will be remembered.
View Quote

GD always has the most interdasting news. Some true, some not true... You decide
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I will be remembered.
View Quote

Hammermill and joglee are probably the two most remembered non avatar members.

The rest are forgotten.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Heard Soros was dead too...

...but can't prove it
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Heard Soros was dead too...

...but can't prove it
View Quote

It's on the main board.

It happened and the guy everyone sees is his double.

Gates too.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:02:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh, look.

Another “news source” being used in GD that nobody has ever heard of.

View Quote

Doubtlessly still more accurate than the propaganda & disinformation spewing out of the idiot box... "Tonight at 9"...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top