Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn’t mythbusters do this?  There is shit on everything.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I find that it greatly helps to just not shit on my hands.

But I wash them any way because other people are nasty.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn’t mythbusters do this?  There is shit on everything.
View Quote

The bugs are everywhere.   There are fecal bacteria in everyone's mouths all the time.   This kind of thing pops up every so often, everyone goes "eeeeeww" then they forget about it, because it's not really a big deal.

People lived on farms basically covered in shit for millennia.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't scratch your balls either after or before touching a screen too
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

When you flush the toilet, it throws clouds of it up into the air. You need to carefully wrap your toilet in plastic wrap before you flush.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea and they've found fecal matter on the bristles of tooth brushes in many peoples homes.

When you flush the toilet, it throws clouds of it up into the air. You need to carefully wrap your toilet in plastic wrap before you flush.

Put the toilet lid down before you flush, won't stop it but will help contain it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
they find fecal material on literally anything they test. ALWAYS. the world is a shitty place plan your immune system accordingly. everyone running around with double masks and hand sanitiser every 12 seconds is going to be for a rude awaking when they realise what the real world do and they have weakened their immune system to the point of non existence.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have always viewed that as a design defect in produce bags. What are the options?
View Quote

I wet my fingers on the sprayed produce
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:28:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Yet one more fucking reason not to use self checkout.

I don't fucking work there. Somebody who does work there is going to tell me how much they want for the shit that I want. I'm not going to buy it and sell it. Fuck them.

More tide pod eater bullshit
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#10]
It helps boost your immune system.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#11]
People are nasty.  I've got a coworker that goes in and tears up the toilet and never washes her hands.  You know it's bad when you go in to take a piss, lift the seat, and there is shit splatter on the under side of the seat
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Back in the 50s-70s, E. coli had such a good name.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably why I don't get sick. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Edit : Forgot the quote.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
they find fecal material on literally anything they test. ALWAYS. the world is a shitty place plan your immune system accordingly. everyone running around with double masks and hand sanitiser every 12 seconds is going to be for a rude awaking when they realise what the real world do and they have weakened their immune system to the point of non existence.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top