Quoted:

Why?
Why now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm the past 24 hours I've changed my mind and am in the he will drop out camp.

The media has stopped covering up his mental state and completely turned on him.

Why?
Why now?

The debate and they've had enough time to see the polling data and run focus groups to see what happens if his performance degrades further.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope he trips and falls all the way down Air Force ones stairs and it goes viral
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#3]
My FIL had dementia. At 95 he was hitting and yelling at everyone who disagreed with him.  He passed at 96
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I like watching the media turn on the idiot
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Until he fires up and makes a low-level run with the N-Bomber on national television, he ain't going anywhere.

After a lapsis linguae of that magnitude, all bets are off.
View Quote

That Would be awesome
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm waiting for the hallucinations to start.
View Quote

Iirc hallucinations are more closely associated with Lewy Body Dementia.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fingers crossed for that second debate.
View Quote

After Crazy Joe's showing in the 1st debate, there won't be a 2nd. The Dems aren't that stupid. Well, maybe they are. But they don't want Joe's mental state flaunted in everyone's face again.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
He’ll put his dog on ya.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#9]
fuck it.. 4 more years! 4 more years!

I just want to see where this shit show goes and how far they try to cover up his illness. So stupid.
Laughing stock of the world..
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not so great if you assume that they are only doing that with permission from somebody. After all, most of them have been complicit in covering this up all along. And now they're doing a great job at investigative reporting? Yeah, not buying that. They are being directed.

Funny to watch the Biden team squirm, but a bit more troubling when you really start thinking about the who and why that is behind it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:21:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What's stopping Kamala from holding a cabinet meeting and starting the 25th Amendment process?
View Quote

The vote from both chambers of congress needed to remove him?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#12]
All of the sudden, right? Riiiiiight…
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:53:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not so great if you assume that they are only doing that with permission from somebody. After all, most of them have been complicit in covering this up all along. And now they're doing a great job at investigative reporting? Yeah, not buying that. They are being directed.

Funny to watch the Biden team squirm, but a bit more troubling when you really start thinking about the who and why that is behind it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if you listen to all the networks, they don’t even change the phrasing or script to make it the story sound unique and reported by them. The stories “reported” are exact and word for word on every network. It wasn’t like this in the 80-90’s.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is that Harry Potter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have you seen the typical White House Aide?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/119852/Chandler_West-3256622.jpg

Is that Harry Potter?

Looks more like Frodo’s gay cousin.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:57:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Maybe he'll drag them into the shower.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRg295sakAA7WlR?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#16]
It's always been this way, why are they outing him now?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:01:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So, now jilly is the one shitting her pants?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media has stopped covering up his mental state and completely turned on him.

So, now jilly is the one shitting her pants?

It’s DR jilly
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:07:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He was always a mean asshole. Even when he was in his prime.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Having dealt with dementia in both my dad and step-mom the story makes sense.  My take on it is that dementia has an element of frustration/cognitive dissonance (realizing they don't have full capacity but not wanting to believe or accept that), delusional beliefs that can't be changed with reason so when you try anger results, and impulse control being diminished by the disease process.

Honestly to me it doesn't really matter.  The man is way, way too frail to have the most important job in a country of 300+ million people.  If you didn't know who he was you wouldn't hire him to manage a convenience store, but somehow he's supposed to be responsible with the lives of mi millions of people?  Absolutely frightening.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:11:57 AM EDT
[#20]
When he goes, I hope he takes the entire Biden crime family and everyone who supported him down hard.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 7:55:02 AM EDT
[#21]
If Biden is too mentally degraded to run for a second term, isn't he too far gone to fulfill his current obligations as POTUS?

They can't dogpile him without admitting that he isn't fit for post 4 PM high stress situation room nuclear codes type happenings. To all sides this is a very real national security crisis.

Given the above, if they force him out, they must force him completely out. Kamala becomes POTUS and now she must agree not to seek "re-election". Both sides hate her but she was the Obama pick so she got the nod. KH is in over her head and is a terrible option any way you look at it. How does the Left deny a woman of color, the right to be on the ballot for the Nation's highest office without further exposing themselves as complete frauds to the masses?

Quite the predicament.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only people scared of that guy are girls under the age of 14.

WTF is that?!?!?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

WTF is that?!?!?
View Quote

The leaker.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I did not like it when news outlets spewed crap from anonymous staffers etc about Trump and I do not like it now.
View Quote

Both have the same intent.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Dyslexic Headline.

It should read WH staffers reportedly scared of Biden's erratic shitting
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
It is amazing.
They fucked up so bad with Kamala, that’s the only thing I can think of. He ran as a one-term transitional president, the fact that they didn’t initiate the handoff gracefully over a year ago indicates some serious issues, and I love it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think some heavy shit is going down. He's getting the big public weenie from a whole lot of outlets all hitting one after another. Team Biden can only plug so many holes in the dam before a big blue wave of "Let's Go Brandon" breaks through and wrecks what's left of his miserable life. Dr.Jill better figure out a battle plan real quick. He'll never write memoirs or get any other sweet book/speaking cash. His influence is worth nothing without this presidency. They'd leave public life for good with only the dirty money and property they have now. Hunter is probably safe in the end as well but he'll fuck that up in short order.  

Regardless of what is actually happening with Team Dementia, I enjoy watching the media take body shots on a dickhead like FJB.
View Quote

Naw. They got their money up front and Dr.Jill can write a tell all. Then, once dickhead croaks, she’ll pull a Jackie O and marry some billionaire and sail off to Aspen or Napa and live happily ever after.

Hunter won’t be on her Christmas card list.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Until he fires up and makes a low-level run with the N-Bomber on national television, he ain't going anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People in their late stages of  alzheimer's can be very unstable.
How awesome would be it if, after years of being assured a trump video was about to drop, it’s Biden who winds up with a “hard r” going viral?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This. I'm by no means a bad ass, tough guy or anything resembling a tier 1 anything.
But I certainly wouldn't be afraid to say "go fuck yourself,
resident Potatohead, ya demented old piece of dried up dog shit. And take nurse Jill with you and she can fuck right off as well".
I could go on but ya'll get what I'm saying I"m sure.
View Quote

Now imagine you are a women's study major with a secondary degree in feminist basket weaving. You are in the only job that will ever pay over minimum wage. Getting fired would be devastating.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Looks more like Frodo’s gay cousin.
View Quote

Scroto Bottoms. Was kicked out of the Shire for squatting on Gandalf's staff
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Only pussies are scared shitless of their boss
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Wait until his dementia lowers his inhibitions enough that he starts groping women on camera.  Perverts like him start doing that sort of thing when they get dementia.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Unnamed source say....  do we believe those stories now?   Especially from the NY Post which is basically a tabloid.

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#35]
So our Country will be governed for at least the next six months by a school teacher and a crackhead?

Great.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#36]
It's crazy that he didn't have dementia on May 1, 2024. It seems to have developed so quickly.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:Unnamed source say....  do we believe those stories now?   Especially from the NY Post which is basically a tabloid.
View Quote
Hey, this is arf GD. If it isn't a immediate retweet of a month-old account linking to a week-old blog with the lorem ipsum text still in the footer I'm reasonably impressed.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#38]
This will be a Huge Metor Shower this weekend as Joe begins Re-Entery.

Do not forgot those who hid his dementia from us during the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#39]
BREAKING: President gets his ass kicked by a staffer…. Secret service baffled.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's always been this way, why are they outing him now?
View Quote

The debate couldn't be edited.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Unnamed source say....  do we believe those stories now?   Especially from the NY Post which is basically a tabloid.

View Quote

Yeah, that Hunter laptop story was ridiculous. Almost as fake as Bat Boy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#42]
I thought he was "sharp" and "focused"?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

WTF is that?!?!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only people scared of that guy are girls under the age of 14.

WTF is that?!?!?

That's Chandler West, Former Deputy Director of photography in the White House from January 2021 to May 2022

Joe Biden hasn't been fit for days and he should step down, says a former White House Staff member
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You're talking about the people who are literally running the country right now.
View Quote

I really wish people would stop saying the president (or anyone around him) "runs the country." The president does not run the country. At most, he oversees the executive branches of the federal government but he has very little to do with what goes on in the country on a day-to-day basis. Personally, I can go months, years even, without experiencing impact from the federal government (other than having to pay taxes, of course). The president doesn't "run" me, and unless your livelihood is tied to a heavily regulated industry, he doesnt' "run" you either.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Why is this story being leaked now?
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, because Biden's performance in the debate was so bad that people could no longer ignore his decline. The Democrats are panicking. Donors are threatening to withhold their money. Even Biden's supporters have lost confidence. Unfortunately, they can't really force him out. He has to agree to step aside. Stories like this are part of a concerted effort to put pressure on him.

ETA: My sense is that if Biden doesn't withdraw from the race in the next few days, we'll see even more damning revelations come out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Shoot, I'd be happy if I was a WH staffer and the old goat went all "violent temper" on me.

Imagine the payoff to "keep it quiet" and / or the lawsuit for hostile work place. The pay off would be epic.

Retire and go somewhere nice. Write a book about it and publish it in a few years. Maybe even get a short term gig as a talking head on TV for a while.

Podcast. YouTube. Monetize that mayhem baby!
View Quote

You'd be mysteriously killed in a failed robbery or car jacking attempt.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because the string pullers want Joe gone, his mental decline is to the point they can't prop him up for much longer.

What a shit show of an election, at least we get to watch the Democrat "Joe's staying" and "Joe has to go" factions rip each other apart.

Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

WTF is that?!?!?
View Quote

That's one of the more normal ones.....perfectly sums up this administration
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is entirely consistent with the health on display to the world.

There are sources that say stupid stuff, or unverifiable stuff, and then there's supporting evidence that we all can see.

You can believe or not believe whatever narrative you want.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top