BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
it's beyond obvious nothing he has will really matter in the grand scheme of things. nothing he has released has really led to anything earthshaking.
View Quote
notsureifserious.jpg
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i actually doubt that. hillary would have lost without him. she was a VERY polarizing figure and most people outside the blind faithful loath her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the left and the msm, his interference cost Hilldog the election. I have no doubt at least a few Bernie supporters stayed home because of him.
i actually doubt that. hillary would have lost without him. she was a VERY polarizing figure and most people outside the blind faithful loath her.
Nonsense.

I know of several ardent Democrats whose political views changed solely because of the release of the emails proving the DNC colluded against Sanders.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the left and the msm, his interference cost Hilldog the election. I have no doubt at least a few Bernie supporters stayed home because of him.
I don't know, I remember the video of Chris Mathews going around where he was truly shocked and dismayed at the corruption shown in the wikileaks emails. Seeing one of their own, a true believer acting like that had to sway a certain percentage of Democrats to stay home or vote third party.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
very much so. he stirred the pot but not much has really come of anything he has released.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

notsureifserious.jpg
very much so. he stirred the pot but not much has really come of anything he has released.
If I had to thank one person besides Trump for the win it would be JA
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#7]
In for the air biscuit.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Makes statement that JA "didn't reveal shit".

Goes on to criticize the manner in which JA reveals shit.

notsureifserious.jpg
View Quote
Look up what reveal means then see if what he did is what. He disseminated it, that's not doubted. What I said is accurate, he trickled it out to keep the spotlight on him.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Look up what reveal means then see if what he did is what. He disseminated it, that's not doubted. What I said is accurate, he trickled it out to keep the spotlight on him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes statement that JA "didn't reveal shit".

Goes on to criticize the manner in which JA reveals shit.

notsureifserious.jpg
Okay Bill.

It depends on what your definition of "is", is.

Definition of reveal
transitive verb
1 : to make known through divine inspiration
2 : to make (something secret or hidden) publicly or generally known reveal a secret
3 : to open up to view : display the uncurtained window revealed a cluttered room
revealable play  \ri-'ve-l?-b?l\ adjective
revealer noun
He chose to disseminate information to the public that had not previously been revealed. Just because he did it in a manner that you didn't care for; doesn't mean that the information wasn't revealed. Why wouldn't he attempt to gin up donations to his organization? It's not like he has much else to do.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The wiener is coming out, repeat, the wiener is out.
View Quote
Red on the head like the dick on a dog.  I repeat, red on the head like the dick on a dog.  Confirm.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All yore keez r belong too us
View Quote
More likely a hash so a file can be verified authentic.  Like someone above posted, looks like a MD5 hash.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He`s escaped the embassy in a Mr. Bean mask
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He`s escaped the embassy in a Mr. Bean mask
That's my fetish!
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#14]
People still give a shit about this stuff?
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What do i set my decoder ring to?
View Quote
It's way too late in the game for stun, set to decoders to kill.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#16]
its just a HASH value.

Could be for the meaning of life, could be for the recipe for Grandma's cookies.

Here's a Sha256 for one of my data files - f26139f7fae0cc79980ec131ee2db581c0cfa5d36f9e616f3437bcdfd641fb11
(Hint, its one of my MP3's).
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In for the air biscuit.
View Quote
You could smell that all the way over there?  Excellent.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top