Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread is absolute proof that women always go after the ''bad boy'' even if they know better.

And when they find out what they already know, they go "WTF?"
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread is absolute proof that women always go after the ''bad boy'' even if they know better.

View Quote

I'm not so sure that's exactly what's happening here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who tf is "we"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make up your minds...

You guys say we're trolling if we continue the thread....and then you beat us up with insults...but if we walk away, you still say we're trolling.

So pick one...

Who tf is "we"?
"She" has explicitly stated she shares an account with/posts for her buddy, who she stated is a banned member.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"She" has explicitly stated she shares an account with/posts for her buddy, who she stated is a banned member.
View Quote

Isn't that circumventing the COC in some way?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Water seeks it's own level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I aint reading 7 pages of non sense, but I bet that nasty fat broad is whoring her self out

Also...Op....why you messing with these jerry springer folk?
Water seeks it's own level.

tru dat
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Damn, bro...you just outed a lot of the chicksquad here that were probably content with the Arfincels thinking they're all fat and ugly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironically they aren't

I don't know about SSG but Nammah, and OATT, XCRMOnger, PLaneJane, and queendenile are all normalish

I think the last two nutters that were women here were SnowLeopard and Annatrocity

Damn, bro...you just outed a lot of the chicksquad here that were probably content with the Arfincels thinking they're all fat and ugly.

lol they all posted pics before. I do think they are all midgets besides QDenile....I think she's tall
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#7]

did you know that shot from that film was the most expensive scene ever filmed at that time.

costs $40,000 and parts of that train and tracks are still in that river.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All of their inboxes are probably full of "m'lady" PMs now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

probably so, but they know better.

Also. I think I forgot about bowmans old lady and then the walking dead lady
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Points for appropriate thread title.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm like way late. Is this like not potty or some shit. BTW m'lady...
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She still wants him even though she knows he's a cheating POS.

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He may posses the magic stick
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

We also have a mystery car-condom present, and an overall trailer park vibe with the fat mistress, so I'm not so sure it can be chocked up to chicks liking bad boys as much as one specific female making terrible decisions in general.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if you claim to be the fairer sex. Loophole.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We also have a mystery car-condom present, and an overall trailer park vibe with the fat mistress, so I'm not so sure it can be chocked up to chicks liking bad boys as much as one specific female making terrible decisions in general.
View Quote

The condom thing really shouldn't even be a mystery. He found a condom in the fat bitch's car, and the only cover story she could come up with under pressure was to blame it on SSG planting it. The fact that he might be buying into it tells us he's a fucking moron, anyway. There are so many reasons for her to ghost the guy, you really can't even begin to count them all. Instead, she keeps rubbing 'em out thinking about him and hoping he'll text her again. SMFH
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The condom thing really shouldn't even be a mystery. He found a condom in the fat bitch's car, and the only cover story she could come up with under pressure was to blame it on SSG planting it. The fact that he might be buying into it tells us he's a fucking moron, anyway. There are so many reasons for her to ghost the guy, you really can't even begin to count them all. Instead, she keeps rubbing 'em out thinking about him and hoping he'll text her again. SMFH
View Quote

The text message screenshot was telling, her still calling him babe is nuttier than a shithouse rat.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Are condoms used in Ohio cuisine?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you deep-fry a used condom it's called an Ohio Eggroll.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The text message screenshot was telling, her still calling him babe is nuttier than a shithouse rat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT
The lack of awareness (and self awareness) is amazing on so many levels.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do I put my beans?

ETA: Of course I’d buy you a drink first…
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Where do I put my beans?
View Quote

Evenly distributed on either side of the eggroll in the appearance of testicles is proper plating. Don't forget the splash of mayo/ketchup aioli at the tip.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Ya know... I've been listening to a lot of different music lately and I came across a song I quite like called "Caledonia." And there is a line in that song that really stands out to me...

"Lost the friends that I needed losing, found others on the way"

It stands out to me because one of the biggest lessons I have had to learn in life is that some friends you are better off without. And that means getting them out of your life completely, forgetting about them, moving on.

And doing that requires forgiveness on your part... Not the kind of "forgiveness" that most people think. See, if you got sprayed by a skunk you probably would realize that it was just bad luck and the skunk was just doing skunk things. Holding the skunk to be morally responsible for its nature, and demanding it apologize isn't going to help. Continuing to hate the skunk is pointless. So you forgive the skunk for being a skunk. But that doesn't mean you give the skunk a big hug. It means you recognise that it is a skunk and you stay the hell away from it and other skunks in the future. And you realize that you are partly responsible for thinking that skunk was actually a cute and friendly cat.

"Sunk costs" look that up, there was a thread about that here recently. It applies to people as much as it does money.

Get that guy out of your head, don't have anything to do with him in the future. Change locks, change phones, move, whatever you need to do. Just stop dwelling on the wrong done to you and move on with your life.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Evenly distributed on either side of the eggroll in the appearance of testicles is proper plating. Don't forget the splash of mayo/ketchup aioli at the tip.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do I put my beans?

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is a female Ohioan we're dealing with here?

Shit's not even close to gettin' real yet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This thread is absolute proof that LOW SELF ESTEEM women always go after the ''bad boy'' even if they know better.

View Quote

fixed it for ya. My wife wouldn’t be having this bullshit…or maybe I found the unicorn, but sooo glad I found her in this fucked up world.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes she was. 30calLBT (from what I remember, maybe someone else) remembered her.

You may be thinking of dragongoddess.
View Quote

She was always posting about her experiences on ship or what not, another member pieced it all together, time frames based on stories, logs of people on certain ships at certain times, and established identity at the time. Just because someone is a female at present, doesn’t mean they were born that way  
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Snip
He needs to apologize cuz like I've

I don't think you have a clue. Take everyone's advice block him never talk to him again. Move on .

also I hate myself for responding  jfc
View Quote

Lol, you and all the other men in GD can imagine how I feel every time I had to hear crap like that: in ballet, drill team, sorority, etc.

I hated hearing it and myself for responding to it, but am going to do it one more time.

OP, I'm going to give you the same advice I gave to the few friends like you I could tolerate (i.e., the ones who listened and learned):

This is on you. You have no self-respect. He knows it, other men know it, DOGS KNOW IT.

Time to be on your own and learn who you are and learn to find your worth. ALONE.

Oh, and learn to remove drama from your life. You're addicted. It's a sh!tty drug.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

fixed it for ya. My wife wouldn’t be having this bullshit…or maybe I found the unicorn, but sooo glad I found her in this fucked up world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is absolute proof that LOW SELF ESTEEM women always go after the ''bad boy'' even if they know better.

Bad boy is the wrong word in this instance.

I would say OP is having the typical issue with the Hypergamous question.

"Is this guy the best I can do"

While I've read enough posts over time to have a general idea of OP and her buddy.

I won't speculate here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol, you and all the other men in GD can imagine how I feel every time I had to hear crap like that: in ballet, drill team, sorority, etc.

I hated hearing it and myself for responding to it, but am going to do it one more time.

OP, I'm going to give you the same advice I gave to the few friends like you I could tolerate (i.e., the ones who listened and learned):

This is on you. You have no self-respect. He knows it, other men know it, DOGS KNOW IT.

Time to be on your own and learn who you are and learn to find your worth. ALONE.

Oh, and learn to remove drama from your life. You're addicted. It's a sh!tty drug.
View Quote

Sound advice here OP and one other thing, you have the power of the pussy and never learned how to use it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm trolling?

Dude, I'm so upset that I can't sleep. Do you all think I'm gonna start a thread and waste my sleep so I can get jollies off of trolling?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Quoted:[b]
I mean, why would I plant a condom on her if I told him I was giving up on waiting on him to make up his mind???

In Minecraft… to come here and troll.

I'm trolling?

Dude, I'm so upset that I can't sleep. Do you all think I'm gonna start a thread and waste my sleep so I can get jollies off of trolling?

You sound like an instigator and a drama queen ?? tbh
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I can't believe this train wreck hasn't been locked yet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You wouldn't be a plausible target to gaslight someone else unless you're still interjecting in someone's life when you should be ejecting and just learning a lesson
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Time to be on your own and l

earn who you are and learn to find your worth. ALONE.

View Quote

Lol crap like what?
Get him out of your life?
I fail to see how we differ.

The apologize shit was quoting op

@miss_anthrope

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:04:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol crap like what?
Get him out of your life?
I fail to see how we differ.

The apologize shit was quoting op

@miss_anthrope

View Quote

@dubyab

I'm on your side, sweetie. Totally agree...she is dishing the familiar crap, not you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Jesus fuck...you call him babe and tell him you want him? WTF is right. Voted troll on this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a sanitized screenshot of some of the texts from last nite:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523431/Screenshot_20240123_114137_Messages_2_jp-3104654.JPG

Jesus fuck...you call him babe and tell him you want him? WTF is right. Voted troll on this one.

Yep here is dude who's banging another chic, and then still talking with his ex. (OP). And she's is calling him babe..

What's the name for a female cuck?  OP stop being a female cuck..  if you were a guy and posted that, you would be getting tore up instead of getting "m'ladys" from the simps here .
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:41:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Rated Shitshow.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ya know... I've been listening to a lot of different music lately and I came across a song I quite like called "Caledonia." And there is a line in that song that really stands out to me...

"Lost the friends that I needed losing, found others on the way"

It stands out to me because one of the biggest lessons I have had to learn in life is that some friends you are better off without. And that means getting them out of your life completely, forgetting about them, moving on.

And doing that requires forgiveness on your part... Not the kind of "forgiveness" that most people think. See, if you got sprayed by a skunk you probably would realize that it was just bad luck and the skunk was just doing skunk things. Holding the skunk to be morally responsible for its nature, and demanding it apologize isn't going to help. Continuing to hate the skunk is pointless. So you forgive the skunk for being a skunk. But that doesn't mean you give the skunk a big hug. It means you recognise that it is a skunk and you stay the hell away from it and other skunks in the future. And you realize that you are partly responsible for thinking that skunk was actually a cute and friendly cat.

"Sunk costs" look that up, there was a thread about that here recently. It applies to people as much as it does money.

Get that guy out of your head, don't have anything to do with him in the future. Change locks, change phones, move, whatever you need to do. Just stop dwelling on the wrong done to you and move on with your life.
View Quote

This thread need some pick me up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She was always posting about her experiences on ship or what not, another member pieced it all together, time frames based on stories, logs of people on certain ships at certain times, and established identity at the time. Just because someone is a female at present, doesn’t mean they were born that way  
View Quote

There were multiple identities behind the snowleopard screen name, each with their own distinctive writing style.

Whether or not they all inhabited the same body is another matter.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Dude, I'm not even sure if I have any condoms on hand...haven't gotten laid over like 6 months now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could you read the serial numbers on the condom?

Dude, I'm not even sure if I have any condoms on hand...haven't gotten laid over like 6 months now.

Log out and log back in.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:10:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Log out and log back in.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Log out and log back in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Log out and log back in.

bruh...you forgot to say "m'lady"... if your gonna simp, go all out dont hold back.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

did SSG ever post pics of herself?

Also....is she fat, THICC, hella chonk, OH LAWS SHE COMMIN?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP - Sounds like you have self esteem issues.

From you posting here, I’m assuming you’re not fat and don’t have a drinking problem, so you’ve got that going for you.

How about you examine all areas of your life and work on one at a time to make improvements upon.

Don’t worry about men for a while.  Take care of yourself.

If you need to get laid, I’m sure there’s an ARFCOM horn dog in your area who will have a couple ‘no-strings-attached’ romp seasons with you.

Work on yourself and better quality men will find you.
( Works the same for men, too )

GD, where the men are cheeto-fingered fatasses in their basement, but the women are...not?

Ironically they aren't

I don't know about SSG but Nammah, and OATT, XCRMOnger, PLaneJane, and queendenile are all normalish

I think the last two nutters that were women here were SnowLeopard and Annatrocity

My memory is not going to be perfect, but there was another drama thread a while back where SSG self rated her face as being a 5 or 6 and no rating for body.  So that's cool for all the normal women, but I think this one is fat.

did SSG ever post pics of herself?

Also....is she fat, THICC, hella chonk, OH LAWS SHE COMMIN?

I like viewing the same views as you do, you just have a funnier way of saying it
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:12:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

bruh...you forgot to say "m'lady"... if your gonna simp, go all out dont hold back.
View Quote

One does not simply adopt the fedora, you have to make it a lifestyle.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Log out and log back in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Log out and log back in.

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait.. Seriously.. So I may have been sharing dick picks with a dude.  Jesus Christ, can nobody keep me up to date???
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:18:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wait.. Seriously.. So I may have been sharing dick picks with a dude.  Jesus Christ, can nobody keep me up to date???
View Quote

There are no women on the internet sir.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not cheating if the other person breaks it off.  That said.  Even if I break it off, still not messing with it if other tadpoles have been in it after we met, no matter how delivered
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top