Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Need HD pics of her sweet little balloon knot to determine guilt !
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For a serious post in a non-serious thread--

Teachers in decades past didn't seem to be whackadoodle liberals.  

It's no secret liberals have various tendencies which lend themselves to this kind of behavior--mental illness and a tendency toward being amoral.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hot teachers sending nudes and having sex with their students is a daily thing in the news now

How come this didn't happen back in my day?

It's no secret liberals have various tendencies which lend themselves to this kind of behavior--mental illness and a tendency toward being amoral.
Oh, bullshit. I remember how pissed my dad was they taught us Pete Seeger songs and wouldn't hang my crayon drawings of a pistol with a big flame coming out the end. We didn't have phones and followers and cameras with us at all times and a digital pic vault.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 2:02:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Need to see naked pictures 1st to determine guilt....can we FOIA them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Milky white skin equals something wrong.
View Quote
Southern WV is basically a collection of hollers ( hollows for you northern types).  You only get two or three hours of direct sunlight per day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Southern WV is basically a collection of hollers ( hollows for you northern types).  You only get two or three hours of direct sunlight per day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Milky white skin equals something wrong.
I wish you would post what bastion of sunshine you live in.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@Medicfrost where you at?

Employed as a Logan County WV teacher sends nudes to multiple students, sort of not guilty and recommend motion to dismiss.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Teacher-arrested-on-charges-of-sending-nude-pictures-to-students-442471933.html
View Quote

Guilty on six counts of stupidity. Burn her sofa.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's go get her guys.

Link Posted: 9/2/2017 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh, bullshit. I remember how pissed my dad was they taught us Pete Seeger songs and wouldn't hang my crayon drawings of a pistol with a big flame coming out the end. We didn't have phones and followers and cameras with us at all times and a digital pic vault.
View Quote
That might have been your experience but mine was different.  My dad had me shooting and cleaning his guns when I was 10.  When I was 12 I took a safety course at the local sportsmen's club and went hunting with him.  When I was high school we had a gun club as an intramural activity.  I had guns in my truck at school and made a gun stock as a woodshop project.

Edit ** After reading your post again, maybe I misunderstood.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That might have been your experience but mine was different.  My dad had me shooting and cleaning his guns when I was 10.  When I was 12 I took a safety course at the local sportsmen's club and went hunting with him.  When I was high school we had a gun club as an intramural activity.  I had guns in my truck at school and made a gun stock as a woodshop project.

Edit ** After reading your post again, maybe I misunderstood.
View Quote
Ha! in grade school I brought in an 1873 Springfield, and a late-war Arisaka for show and tell!
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hot teachers sending nudes and having sex with their students is a daily thing in the news now

View Quote
It happened in my day.
All this social media bullshit hadn't been invented yet.
We were smart enough to keep our mouths shut.

Not guilty.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#12]
FB already nuked her account.

How do they stay on top of that??

There's a handful of Millers on FB in Logan, WV but even in those pictures of people you can see, Tracy here isn't there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Lmao at the responses.

She is a normal kinda attractive chick.....never thought she'd do this.

I also know one of the kids dad that is invovled and he is pissed......at the other kid and their parents.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have to agree. Everything and anything someone would want to see is available at a moment's notice. The Information Age dawned and all of a sudden, we all live in the "big city". Physically, there are still rural areas and possibly miles between us but it's no longer a barrier.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I've realized that pretending small town living will help me protect my little girl and stepsons from shit like this is a terrible plan. Proverbially, we ate of the apple.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

McComas, GaryDriver's Education
McPeak, JasonGuidance Counselor (K-Z)
Miller, TracyHealth
Muncey, MaryChoir/Music
Ooten, CynthiaLanguage Arts

Logan County School

She's a Health teacher, so technically can't we just call this a "field-trip", and call it good ?

Still waiting for more pics.
View Quote
It was likely educational...
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Frankly, I am glad it didn't.

With one exception, none of my teachers were worthy.

I think it was a former Southwest pilot that summed it up.
"Gays, Grannies and Grandes".

Now that one exception, my Junior year English teacher, she had that MILFy Sarah Palin thing goin on.
Pencil skirts, tight blouses, heels and glasses. Yeah, 16 year old me would have been all over that.
Hell, 44 year old me would be too.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top