Quoted:
It's still American to me, dammit!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do know it's all an act, right?
Unless they start killing journalists on air, why does it matter if someone sells their entertainment business to the Saudi's?
It's still American to me, dammit!

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

LOL, Saudi Arabia is pretty fucking far from anything that used to happen in Rome back in the good ole days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When in Rome.

LOL, Saudi Arabia is pretty fucking far from anything that used to happen in Rome back in the good ole days.

doesn't both places have a lot of man love?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You do know it's all an act, right?
Unless they start killing journalists on air, why does it matter if someone sells their entertainment business to the Saudi's?
View Quote

It's not that simple.

The majority of wrestling fans, contrary to popular belief, are not right-wing Southern rednecks.

The majority of wrestlers are flaming libtards, too.

SA doesn't get the same pass as China for their human rights transgressions.

There are multiple wrestlers who will not wrestle when WWE goes to SA, and one in particular the Saudis will not let into the country to wrestle.

There is also a big concern they will either do away with the women's division, which I find unlikely, or they will not make it the priority it has been over the past decade, which I think is likely.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I dunno the stage name, but one of those really big WWE guys was sitting a table or so from me at the sushi place between United terminals at Chicago O'hare.  

It was amazing how many passersby were slowing down, nudging their group, waving, etc.    Not just passengers, but flight crew and airport employees too.  Lots of smiles, it is a high-traffic corridor.

The guy seemed patient with those who asked questions, he could have been sitting out of view by the windows but did not.

WNBA teams in the airports are pretty much ignored
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Ask John Stossel how fake it is.......

Dr. Death gave him a free demonstration.......
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top