Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#2]
NUTS
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

"Just because i don't support muh taxes to Ukraine doesn't mean i support Russia" "Fuck Ukraine, Fuck Russia" "Nobody on this site supports Russia but ukebro's call us putin puffers "  etc.. etc..
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I hope this is sarcasm.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep, Ukraine doesn't have long. Russia is really putting it to them and will probably be in Kiev by April if not sooner.
View Quote
I was told by our resident comrade propogandist oswald that on 3/1/23, Russia would be in Dnipro and Zelenskyy would be disposed of.

I need to go check the calendar.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"Just because i don't support muh taxes to Ukraine doesn't mean i support Russia" "Fuck Ukraine, Fuck Russia" "Nobody on this site supports Russia but ukebro's call us putin puffers "  etc.. etc..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You wanna fucking tell me how Ukrainian people diying is good fucking news?  Fucking cock suckers

I changed the post hoping it is sarcasm
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I changed the post hoping it is sarcasm
View Quote

Its not.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pull back 10 miles to the next town, straighten your lines. Repeat. Bleed them out.
View Quote
Till the last Ukrainian. Gotta hold out as long as they can to help the politically connected extract every last ounce of that sweet sweet govt contract gravy. Slava grift
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except everyone repeating the Kremlin propaganda word for word while telling us it's only about the money.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I would like the US to conduct air strikes by just dropping pallets of cash on Russian positions.

We could use our inflation to bring Russia to its knees!
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nobody on this site supports Russia
View Quote

That's been proven wrong. There are multiple accounts that actively cheer on Russia.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Except everyone repeating the Kremlin propaganda word for word while telling us it's only about the money.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#13]
To bad a drone didn’t take him out while recording.

All I heard was Moose and Squirrel.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Till the last Ukrainian. Gotta hold out as long as they can to help the politically connected extract every last ounce of that sweet sweet govt contract gravy. Slava grift
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pull back 10 miles to the next town, straighten your lines. Repeat. Bleed them out.

Or become Russians. Those are the two options. So far they don't seem keen on changing citizenship.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Or become Russians. Those are the two options.
View Quote
I mean, they could just fall back and set up a new defensive line instead of allowing themselves to be completely encircled and cut off from resupply or escape.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's been proven wrong. There are multiple accounts that actively cheer on Russia.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Wouldn’t it be something if mines the size of Messines are buried under that town.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wouldn’t it be something if mines the size of Messines are buried under that town.
View Quote

The Ukes are too brain dead. They'd set off their own stuff.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Or become Russians. Those are the two options. So far they don't seem keen on changing citizenship.
View Quote
Or they could just go back to their homes west of the Dniper to a solidly Ukrainian part of Ukraine that Russia has no capacity to occupy. Oh right, the ruskies will be marching on Berlin if they aren't stopped in Bakhmut
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Propaganda"

View Quote

Bro your army couldn’t even win a war on its borders with every advantage including the biggest one: surprise
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That came from General Milleys mouth
View Quote

Actually it didnt.

Russian propagandists claimed it would take 2 days to take Kyiv and they also declared victory over Ukraine on day 2 of the invasion.  

@ryan_ruck post your memes please
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, this is contrary to what I’m being fed by the MSM. Hmmm…
View Quote

??????????

Its been in the MSM for like months now that Bakhmut was going to eventually fall.  For like, 6 months almost.  

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Or they could just go back to their homes west of the Dniper to a solidly Ukrainian part of Ukraine that Russia has no capacity to occupy. Oh right, the ruskies will be marching on Berlin if they aren't stopped in Bakhmut
View Quote

Or, you know, their homes which Russia is shelling now in occupied Ukraine tnat are within the internationally recognized borders of Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Russian disinformation: What is it?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Russia laughing while bankrupting its #1 enemy. They lose some citizens while we sink deeper in a hole.  I am shocked we havent been invaded.  Half the population would suck invaders cocks before the first shot was fired.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope the ukes slaughter every orc in the Ukr
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, Ukraine doesn't have long. Russia is really putting it to them and will probably be in Kiev by April if not sooner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, they finally figured out maneuver warfare, logistics, and an escalating insurgency. Just took a year to work out the kinks.

Quoted:
Russia laughing while bankrupting its #1 enemy. They lose some citizens while we sink deeper in a hole.

Coca-Cola and fried chicken have moved us closer to bankruptcy in a month than Russia has in the last decade.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Russia laughing while bankrupting its #1 enemy. They lose some citizens while we sink deeper in a hole.  I am shocked we havent been invaded.  Half the population would suck invaders cocks before the first shot was fired.
View Quote

You really aren't paying attention if you think that's what is happening.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ironic that the very fucking next post after yours is a guy supporting Russia.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

FFS I really hope you can’t pass on your genes to any viable offspring.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Actually it didnt.

Russian propagandists claimed it would take 2 days to take Kyiv and they also declared victory over Ukraine on day 2 of the invasion.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That came from General Milleys mouth

Actually it didnt.

On the road at the moment. I'll get you tonight.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Just dropping in to say fuck Ukraine!
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
No fuck Russia too?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Or, you know, their homes which Russia is shelling now in occupied Ukraine tnat are within the internationally recognized borders of Ukraine?
View Quote
Most of the Ukrainian armed forces were born in the break away regions and are fighting to the death to keep the orcs away from their black mold infested, crumbling combloc apartments? While that might be true for a small percentage of Ukrainians, I doubt that's the rule.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No fuck Russia too?
View Quote

He must have forgot.  You need to say both before you go off on a 20 minute rant about how shitty Ukraine is.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody on this site supports Russia

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.  $100 billion in military equipment and “promised future recovery aid” isn’t bankrupting us.  It’s the $1.5 trillion+ - every year - in mandatory entitlement spending that is bankrupting us.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Most of the Ukrainian armed forces were born in the break away regions and are fighting to the death to keep the orcs away from their black mold infested, crumbling combloc apartments? While that might be true for a small percentage of Ukrainians, I doubt that's the rule.
View Quote

The armed forces come from all across Ukraine, not just one part.

The problem with your claim is that Russia stated all of Ukraine belonged to Russia,
Not just the parts east of the dniepr.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Basically this. Just gotta be careful not to get your army trapped or blown to bits while falling back.

Russia appears to be concentrating everything they've got on that dumb town. Their losses there have been horrific. And if they don't end up destroying the Ukrainian army there - if the Ukrainian units escape the encirclement and get to New positions, it'll all be a massive waste. I suspect the Ukrainians have planned for this, though.

They'll lose Bakhmut. But Russia is paying a terrible price for the win.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ukrainians want to resist. Saw an interview with a Ukrainian officer the other day, he was asked about territorial concessions for peace. He said it was completely unacceptable to him and to the public. They almost all say that. If polls are accurate no region of Ukraine has even 10% support for territorial concessions.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

2013 polling, the Donbass preferred to be a part of Ukraine. Same as in the independence vote in 1991. It’s unlikely that the people left who haven’t been killed or deported by the Russians want to be Russians at a higher rate than before. There are lots of videos of Russophones in Ukraine being liberated by Ukrainian soldiers who are also Russophones, and both are very happy to not be under Russias thumb. You think because they grew up speaking Russian that they want to be annexed into the Russian Federation? Do you want to be part of the United Kingdom?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

2013 polling, the Donbass preferred to be a part of Ukraine. Same as in the independence vote in 1991. It’s unlikely that the people left who haven’t been killed or deported by the Russians want to be Russians at a higher rate than before. There are lots of videos of Russophones in Ukraine being liberated by Ukrainian soldiers who are also Russophones, and both are very happy to not be under Russias thumb. You think because they grew up speaking Russian that they want to be annexed into the Russian Federation? Do you want to be part of the United Kingdom?
View Quote

Pre ww2 ethnostate justifications for war are hip and cool when its for "Russian Mir"
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#43]
If true, pull back, let Wagner move in, bring up artillery and bomb wagner,repeat.
Hope they hold out until US volunteers get there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

LOL what? Russia has advanced a dozen kilometers in a small section of front since the line stabilized last fall and you think at this rate they’ll travel hundreds of kilometers in a month?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, this is contrary to what I’m being fed by the MSM. Hmmm…

LOL what? Russia has advanced a dozen kilometers in a small section of front since the line stabilized last fall and you think at this rate they’ll travel hundreds of kilometers in a month?

He said April - he didn't say what year.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Fuck 'em all.

I hope they fight until the last two men standing are Zelensky and Putin.

Then they have a duel Wild West style and simultaneously shoot each other in face.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#47]
God damn. Are there like 10 different Ukraine threads on GD page 1?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
God damn. Are there like 10 different Ukraine threads on GD page 1?
View Quote

And only 6 different people posting in all of them
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He's only 26

Russia really is hard on the body
View Quote

He's 61 in actuality.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#50]
yeah, as if Wagner had a lot of credibility
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top