BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Currently less than 2% of vehicle registrations in Washington State are EVs.
View Quote

It seems like they were on pace to be 100% electric by 2030 anyways.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Dumb voters vote dumb and get dumb results.

Surprising?  Ahhh, no.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Kill-Escalade here I come!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Jay Inslee and all his cronies are retarded as fuck. The state won't even be able to build the infrastructure required for that "idea" in that time frame. Hydroelectric isn't considered "green" energy, and all the eco weenies are against nuclear power, and Washington is the least viable for solar in the lower 48. What now bitches?

I've got a Tahoe, a Motorcycle, and a Prius, and I'm 8 miles from the nearest gas station.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oregon will be next. I love the PNW but the "leadership" is a shit show. It's gonna take an army of Dallas Herds to fix this state in any reasonable time.

Good thing I drive a hybrid. It burns gasoline, tires and occasionally a little oil!
View Quote

Will the Oregon gas pump jockies now be relegated to plugging in your EV?  Will you even be allowed to plug in an EV?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I always thought I'd like to live in Washington (the state) and Oregon, but damn they've gone full liberal.

Colorado is out too now. Montana is ultamently where I'd like to live one day unless it falls completely as well.

After that I'm stuck in the Southeast forever it looks like.
View Quote

Wyoming will be the last stand.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Welcome to the underground war between big tech and big oil

Big oil money has dominated the world for a long long time

The communists want to take financial power away from big oil. So they make anti oil laws

Which realistically are a violation of RICO laws, based on attempt to create a monopoly on the transportation industry, in favor of electric vehicles
View Quote

Plenty of underhanded shit involved in tearing out the streetcar tracks in major cities back in the day in favor of the auto. Nothing new.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oregon will be next. I love the PNW but the "leadership" is a shit show. It's gonna take an army of Dallas Herds to fix this state in any reasonable time.

Good thing I drive a hybrid. It burns gasoline, tires and occasionally a little oil!
View Quote

Oregon's ban on petroleum diesel got smashed by reality and was ultimately put to bed. The same will happen in WA.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top