Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for proving my point.

View Quote

Try combing your hair different.

Have we covered everything you think you ever knew about weed?

Have we covered everything you ever wanted to know about weed?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Because trannies are just another symptom of mental illness and societal degeneration.

Just like you see the rise of crime in cities, which is also coincidentally where drugs are most prevalent.

Weird.

I
View Quote

There are lots of symptoms mental illness and societal degeneration.

Trannies seem to be the most important to you. Why?

Nobody makes you think about trannies but yourself. Why?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Except it use bleeds into young/adult/old and using drugs for enjoyment is the basest of leftist mantra “do what makes you happy”, consequences be damned.

Nothing is more sad than seeing a family with a drug addicted member in a parent role with the other members suffering their stupidity or being that parent watching their kid completely torn because of a “harmless” substance.
View Quote

Another true internet story. Give us all the details.

A person takes a puff on a joint. What do you think happens next? Will there be zombies?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because trannies are just another symptom of mental illness and societal degeneration.

Just like you see the rise of crime in cities, which is also coincidentally where drugs are most prevalent.

Weird.

I
View Quote

Just FYI, drug-related crime (except for alcohol) was unknown before drugs were outlawed. You could have learned that yourself if you were interested in learning anything on the topic.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not surprised.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dope made me gay for pay.

Not surprised.

You better watch out. I have heard that the gay completely takes over the first time someone smells it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My condolences. That’s painful to see over time.

Hopefully your kids don’t see you the same with emphysema.

View Quote

How does punishing people help any of that?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The MJ lobby is so very strong.  And yes, it is like arguing with leftists.  Perhaps you are.  

The THC concentrations in dispensary weed have been engineered to 30-35%.  Good luck finding lower concentration products.  This isn’t your mom and dad’s weed from the 80’s.  It is literally not the same substance anymore.  THC vapes are even higher.  Much higher.  This stuff is fucking kids up, along with adults.  You don’t see casual users anymore.  They become daily to hourly users within months of first use.  Sometimes within weeks.  

Take a look at the corporations investing in the industry-pharmaceutical, tobacco, etc.

Keep up the good fight but you’re arguing with people with an agenda.
View Quote

I knew a guy who got shot to death by the SWAT team in his own living room because they said they saw a single pot plant from 1,500 feet in the air.  Funny thing, there was no pot plant.
I knew another guy - Vietnam vet in a wheelchair - who got 93 years in prison for two ounces of weed. The cops said that two ounces was a clear sign he was a dealer.

And, so forth. There was a reason for the agenda.

Why was it outlawed in the first place?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A person takes a puff on a joint. What do you think happens next? Will there be zombies?
View Quote

Ok.

Here is your zombies.

And child abuse all rolled into one.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Women-filmed-helping-children-smoke-pot-sentenced-to-jail-503040242.html

But don’t worry they got off because “pot doesn’t do any harm”

Yet looking at them, harm happened over time with continued use.

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sounds like a good time for you and the dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess I'l go to the park, walk my dag. Possible contact High.

Sounds like a good time for you and the dog.

If it happens, he should be required to share the location of the park.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How does punishing people help any of that?
View Quote

It’s to help them stop and not harm anyone else from stupidity while being in a retarded state.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Each one is a different path to the same result to leftism.

Lol
View Quote

How many people are laughing at you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ok.

https://gray-wndu-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/aR7DduT7nuUz_Of0zi6ITWRDecQ=/1200x675/smart/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/PR2F6U243RPGBC7GRYTSNBDZMU.jpg

Here is your zombies.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Women-filmed-helping-children-smoke-pot-sentenced-to-jail-503040242.html

Yet looking at them, harm happened over time.
View Quote

Pot causes an insane desire to get stupid tattoos?
If that is the typical pot smoker then why don't we see millions of those?

Is that why it was outlawed?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It’s to help them stop and not harm anyone else from stupidity while being in a retarded state.
View Quote

Alcohol wins all the prizes for harm to others. Always has, always will. Marijuana isn't even close.

If any drug was to be outlawed because it is a danger to others then alcohol is the first and most obvious choice. Do you think alcohol should be outlawed?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ok.

https://gray-wndu-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/aR7DduT7nuUz_Of0zi6ITWRDecQ=/1200x675/smart/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/PR2F6U243RPGBC7GRYTSNBDZMU.jpg

Here is your zombies.

Disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok.

Here is your zombies.

Disgusting.

You own guns?
Because shitbags do terrible things with guns.
Was it the gun or the shitbag?
Marijuana does not alter your mental state to such a degree you are irrational, unless you're an irrational person.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ok.

Here is your zombies.

Disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok.

Here is your zombies.

Disgusting.

I’m going out on a limb and saying those people would have been shitty people without the weed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Alcohol wins all the prizes for harm to others. Always has, always will. Marijuana isn't even close.

If any drug was to be outlawed because it is a danger to others then alcohol is the first and most obvious choice. Do you think alcohol should be outlawed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask the cops on the board who they'd rather deal with.  Alcohol is tops for all kind of shitty behavior and poor decisions.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I’m going out on a limb and saying those people would have been shitty people without the weed.
View Quote

I have seen tens of thousands of pot smokers over the last fifty-plus years. Everyone I ever knew who had a problem with it had three things in common:

1) They had problems before they smoked weed.

2) They put a lot of good honest effort into developing a problem with weed. It didn't come easy. They didn't just trip over a baggy and stand up addicted.

3) They had problems after they quit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Did kcolg30 get a new screen name???
View Quote

That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen him post in a while.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ask the cops on the board who they'd rather deal with.  Alcohol is tops for all kind of shitty behavior and poor decisions.
View Quote

Was going to touch on this. As a cop for over 15 years, I have wrestled/fought with all manner of gacked out or drunk people, however, a strictly weed-high individual I have never physically had to deal with.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The MJ lobby is so very strong.  And yes, it is like arguing with leftists.  Perhaps you are.  

The THC concentrations in dispensary weed have been engineered to 30-35%.  Good luck finding lower concentration products.  This isn’t your mom and dad’s weed from the 80’s.  It is literally not the same substance anymore.  THC vapes are even higher.  Much higher.  This stuff is fucking kids up, along with adults.  You don’t see casual users anymore.  They become daily to hourly users within months of first use.  Sometimes within weeks.  

Take a look at the corporations investing in the industry-pharmaceutical, tobacco, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is exhausting.

It's literally impossible for MJ to ever be addictive. It's habitual. There is no physical dependency, so there is no addiction.

It's biologically impossible to develop a physical dependency to MJ.

https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/available-treatments-marijuana-use-disorders

And yet it is addictive.

I’m loving the pot propaganda.

It’s like word games that the left uses.

You are confusing physical dependency and addiction. They are similar and different.

Physical dependence means they need the drug or face a physical problem.

You can be addicted to something and not be physically dependent.

The thc vapes are being laced with fentanyl. I know this for a fact.

The people who believe it’s a harmless plant can all foad. It’s not. I’m not defending alcohol against it. I’m not defending any of it or saying it’s all bad.

What I am saying is that it’s just another substance that’s being sold with the purpose of profits and those who serve to profit will and are finding unique and dangerous ways to keep people coming back.

Anyone blathering on about how it’s just a casual use drug that responsible adults take in the safety of their homes is being disingenuous.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top