Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
get ready to bing. that is a great show along as you can related.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

2nd time I watched the series I fast forwarded through any Marie/Skylar scene. Same with Dr. Melfi scenes in the Sopranos.
View Quote

You fast forwarded past Dr. MILF-y?

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Better Call Saul dovetails neatly with Breaking Bad. The movie El Camino tied up a loose end too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Cancel your weekend plans
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:23:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did you start watching it with expectations of anything?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in the minority, but I did not like it.  Watched the entire series, waiting for it to get good.  

The series' highlight, IMHO, was when he blew up the drug dealers in like the first season.

Did you start watching it with expectations of anything?

Yes, expectations that it was a great show.  It wasn't, IMHO.  

Again, readily admitting I'm in the minority here.  I don't like depressing shows.

Someone else mentioned House of Cards as another great show.  I found it flat-out repulsive.    I don't like shows centered on bad/evil people.  Yellowstone, Sons of Anarchy, even The Shield.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I think if Bryan Cranston had never been in Malcolm In The Middle that Breaking Bad wouldn't have taken off like it did. Combined with great acting it's like he is someone you sort of knew personally and was a total straight edge until he, you know, breaks bad.

All of the actors were very well cast and played their roles very well. The almost complete lack of cheesiness and plot holes helped a lot too.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I am the one who knocks....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top