Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 28
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Closing arguments are going to be fantastic, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thought that was precious. He is so utterly fucked it just doesn't sink into his tiny brain that he screwed himself with his own courtroom antics. He is going to continue this and drag things out as much as he can to avoid the inevitable jury verdict.

"Fuck you quite biatch"
View Quote

I'm not sure the court is really going to give him the time he wants to delay it. I have a feeling he's going to be stubborn tomorrow to attempt to delay his closing arguments and the court will just skip it. He's already made the intention clear it doesn't want to provide them tomorrow. He's quickly running out of opportunities to argue about every little thing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did he just go "gold fringe"?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Those weirdos are a whole other level of crazy
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm still hoping for at least one recorded tazing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
oh yeah.....the jury is going to do that.

The only thing they're going to nullify is his access to society for the rest of his life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and got his dick stomped for it.

The only thing they're going to nullify is his access to society for the rest of his life.

I've served on juries.  I guarantee their top priority will be to get the hell out of that place as fast as possible.

Guilty on all counts on the first ballot.  It will take them longer to do the paperwork than to discuss the evidence.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Sux Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty ..

Prime candidate
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, I hope he defies the judge and goes into Jury nullification and the judge orders him to stop, he refuses and continues to do it, then fights the bailiffs as they drag him out on the judges orders. That would be great!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm still hoping for at least one recorded tazing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Man, I hope he defies the judge and goes into Jury nullification and the judge orders him to stop, he refuses and continues to do it, then fights the bailiffs...and gets shot.
View Quote
Fify
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This trial  reminds me so much of this:

(Animated reading of a real transcript)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
View Quote

I’m simultaneously horrified and cracking up. Props to the stenographer for keeping focus through it all!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't know guys, Brooks makes a compelling argument. If the State of Wisconsin doesn't show up by the end of the day, I'm afraid Judge Jenny will have no choice but to set him free.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I think today we saw a sliver of his rage and I can absolutely see him going into a fit and just straight plowing into people.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think today we saw a sliver of his rage and I can absolutely see him going into a fit and just straight plowing into people.
View Quote

More importantly I think the jury has seen it themselves.

Lets hope a guilty verdict on all 77 charges is returned.

6life+305ys+12yrs is what he would be looking at.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In California, that would be 96 hours, 72 with good behavior.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
3 years probation in NY
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I keep hearing this sovereign citizen moniker (does not believe in the legitimacy of the state), but if i recall early reports correctly, this guy was a convert to Islam. Like screaming Allah Snackbar as he ran over people in the Christmas parade. I've heard of Islamic types refusing council because they only recognize Shariah law as legitimate.

I imagine CAIR types are not touching this loon because it would look really bad. This monster ran over everybody, even little kids. Thus the media is pushing this sovereign citizen angle. Hell, look how they tried to cover what he initially did saying he only ran through the crowd in an attempt to escape police after a lesser crime. Your prototypical sovereign citizen type is usually white, not Louis Farrakhanny.
View Quote

I always figured he was a Moor.  I ran into one of those fuckwits a couple of years ago who tried to say that an 18th-Century maritime treaty not only excepted him from U.S. law, but entitled him to a lifetime of free shit.  Amazingly, when I told him no, he folded immediately.  I had thought I'd be tangled up with that fucker for years.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#17]
In WI, the 6 murder charges are each life with no parole. If they were murder 2, then get could get 50yr probation for each.

The other 71 counts are at least 100+yrs before parole is considered.

He is NEVER getting out. 40yr old dude will be ass raped for all eternity. He is just now realizing it...

I bet he hangs himself before Christmas. Lifers are mental fucks and are impossible to rehabilitate. I could care less at this point. He is NEVER getting out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Didn't know this thread existed. Been watching from the start.

It's absolutely incredible what we put up with.

Sometimes I watch and laugh at the absurdity before I quickly remember the absolutely diabolical shit this guy did

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I keep hearing this sovereign citizen moniker (does not believe in the legitimacy of the state), but if i recall early reports correctly, this guy was a convert to Islam. Like screaming Allah Snackbar as he ran over people in the Christmas parade. I've heard of Islamic types refusing council because they only recognize Shariah law as legitimate.

I imagine CAIR types are not touching this loon because it would look really bad. This monster ran over everybody, even little kids. Thus the media is pushing this sovereign citizen angle. Hell, look how they tried to cover what he initially did saying he only ran through the crowd in an attempt to escape police after a lesser crime. Your prototypical sovereign citizen type is usually white, not Louis Farrakhanny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sovereign citizen- goes down in the DOJ books as right-wing terrorism

I did not know until a few days ago. there is a Moorish wing of Sovereign Citizen. Still goes down as right wing. Jihadis are traditionalists.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Doesn't this guy have a lot of stuff about BLM on his social media?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

They wouldn't dare try and associate with this guy. I think a Christmas parade is a step too far for even those shit heads.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They wouldn't dare try and associate with this guy. I think a Christmas parade is a step too far for even those shit heads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was his association with them. He was a big supporter. IIRC. Participation points for protests and sech. Hence his anger about the Rittenhouse verdict. that was the original motivation for him. I think his history suggests he's an 'anti-racist'.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I always figured he was a Moor.  I ran into one of those fuckwits a couple of years ago who tried to say that an 18th-Century maritime treaty not only excepted him from U.S. law, but entitled him to a lifetime of free shit.  Amazingly, when I told him no, he folded immediately.  I had thought I'd be tangled up with that fucker for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't buy into any of that shit. He never even heard of it until he started googling "ways to represent yo self in court and get da case thown out"

It's a pathetic attempt to try and get off, and no one is buying it
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He doesn't buy into any of that shit. He never even heard of it until he started googling "ways to represent yo self in court and get da case thown out"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Moorish sovereign citizen types are primarily prison/jail-based.  If he wasn't already into it when he got arrested, he probably picked it up in jail.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Appeals on the changing of the forms a couple weeks ago will do nothing, is what I am hearing.

Those docs were written by lawyers who made it impossible to change them once signed... and he signed them. Changing words/statements on them, but still signing them, is irrelevant.

Its not like a pair of lawyers red-lined a doc before an agreement... his goose is cooked.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Didn't know this thread existed. Been watching from the start.

It's absolutely incredible what we put up with.

Sometimes I watch and laugh at the absurdity before I quickly remember the absolutely diabolical shit this guy did

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/1666648570047209m_jpg-2574947.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Moorish sovereign citizen types are primarily prison/jail-based.  If he wasn't already into it when he got arrested, he probably picked it up in jail.
View Quote

He sure is being fed a lot of lines to read verbatim which is odd for someone who constantly cries that he can't look anything up because of no internet access.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm catching up on the plethora of footage from today. What a fucking petulant child... He's learned today why he shouldn't have denied representation. Fucking moron.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Ass raping will feel like a foot massage compared to what God has in store for him!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:49:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ass raping will feel like a foot massage compared to what God has in store for him!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've served on juries.  I guarantee their top priority will be to get the hell out of that place as fast as possible.

Guilty on all counts on the first ballot.  It will take them longer to do the paperwork than to discuss the evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With 70 charges, they will be working on the paperwork for a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#32]
With his determination that it is either admiralty law, or common law, he seems to be thinking that its a civil case or an arbitration. He keeps suggesting the "plaintiff" is making a "claim" against him. He doesn't recognize the concept of a criminal court. His version of civil case rules (which is wrong), is crashing against the reality of actual criminal court procedures. He acts like he is a peer to the court, and can choose to authorize or not authorize various actions. He refuses to answer questions, or to make a decisions, and is infuriated when things don't go his way.

Judge is going to bury him in the deepest hole under the prison....

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Lawyers Reacting to the Darrell Brooks Trial Day 13 “I’m not doing it tomorrow.”
Lawyers Reacting to the Darrell Brooks Trial Day 13 “I’m not doing it tomorrow.”

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKiAKqSIHC8
View Quote

I have enjoyed your previous commentary on this trial when I was not able to keep up, but that video was trash. Darrell Brooks hopefully gets the sentence that the full extent that the law allows, but juvenile commentary like that, sinks to his level. In my opinion there is no need to sink down to his low level of humanity.

Maybe I just took it wrong because, in serious matters, I don't like smart asses on either side.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 5:28:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lawyers Reacting to the Darrell Brooks Trial Day 13 "I'm not doing it tomorrow."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKiAKqSIHC8
View Quote
He switches mid sentence.

1st it's "I'm not doing closing arguments tomorrow." to "how you gonna stop me from giving my closing arguments? Lawful law!!!"
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:41:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will the jury really need to discuss anything? Or will they just milk the clock for a while to make it look like they did? Everybody but Brooks already knows how this is going to end.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
3 years probation in NY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 years probation in NY

Don't put it past Evers and Kaul. Their goal was to reduce the prison population by half in WI.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Legal Vices: DARRELL BROOKS Trial Stream. CLOSING ARGUMENTS and Jury instructions. DAY 14 (most likely)
DARRELL BROOKS Trial Stream. CLOSING ARGUMENTS and Jury instructions. DAY 14 (most likely)

Law & Crime: Watch Live: WI v. Darrell Brooks - Waukesha Parade Defendant Trial Day 14
VERDICT WATCH: WI v. Darrell Brooks - Waukesha Parade Defendant Trial Day 14

Fox6 Now: Darrell Brooks trial: Jury instructions, closing arguments set for Tuesday
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#41]
I don't get why the judge doesn't ask what his name is.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Brooks, complaining about being held in a holding cell for an hour last night waiting for jury instructions.
( an hour is nothing  compared to what is coming.)

For the first today time he said, "that name is a strawman."
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Yup....this fuck is saying he never said he didn't want to testify.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Brooks, " if their is a sentencing, I want it to be held later... just so affairs can be put in order... my people can speak also."

Judge, delaying sentencing/ victim statements until Monday October 31st.

Brooks still arguing to put in his evidence.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yup....this fuck is saying he never said he didn't want to testify.
View Quote

Which is irrelevant at this point as he was told that his refusal to answer would be taken as a "no/negative" to the question.

He LOST his ability to argue for consideration when he abstained from answering.

In simple terms, "no answer is a NO answer"... a real lawyer would have done something other than hiding behind a stack of boxes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Which is irrelevant at this point as he was told that his refusal to answer would be taken as a "no/negative" to the question.

He LOST his ability to argue for consideration when he abstained from answering.

In simple terms, "no answer is a NO answer"... a real lawyer would have done something other than hiding behind a stack of boxes.
View Quote
yeah....he's either playing dumb or he really is fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Wonder what the chances are that an appeals court decides on hearing an appeal largely to create a record or decision for future use that the trial judges actions were reviewed and found to be within the scope of her power to see to that the administration of justice was carried out in her courtroom in light of the conduct, tactics and delaying techniques demonstrated by the defendant?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Judge Hawt is now the new internet meme for a thugs' bitch.

She has been so utterly punked and biatch slapped by Brooky at every single opportunity.

The only thing she has done something approaching correct is removing him from the courtroom.

If she lets him back in, then the prosecution will most certainly be calling for a mistrial based on Judge Hawt's cowardice.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wonder what the chances are that an appeals court decides on hearing an appeal largely to create a record or decision for future use that the trial judges actions were reviewed and found to be within the scope of her power to see to that the administration of justice was carried out in her courtroom in light of the conduct, tactics and delaying techniques demonstrated by the defendant?
View Quote

Brooky can't appeal based on his own actions or ineptitude.... period. You lose this option when you Pro Se

Prosecution can light up the appeals court and even ask for the Judge's robes... Judge Jenni brought this on herself by favoring the defendant.
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top