Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Trump.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder who will play trump in the movie they make about this.

Trump.

In the interests of diversity, Barry Soetoro should star as Trump and be directed by Trump.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:15:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Those 4 Dem big cities are corrupt as hell. There are probably more dem cities involved, audits will reveal it, but Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee are the lynch pins to this 2020 Presidential election fraud.

Get some investigators and auditors in there to find the magic ballots that kept appearing in the early morning hours.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:20:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:40:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
John Voight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder who will play trump in the movie they make about this.
John Voight?

The dentist??

(think Back to the Future meets Seinfeld)
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope there are some intimidating, barrel-chested, tattooed, no time for bull shit, strapped to all Hell US Marshals or equivalents standing watch over these people and their families.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:58:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Those 4 Dem big cities are corrupt as hell. There are probably more dem cities involved, audits will reveal it, but Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee are the lynch pins to this 2020 Presidential election fraud.

Get some investigators and auditors in there to find the magic ballots that kept appearing in the early morning hours.
View Quote

I bet there are batches of hundreds of ballots at a time out there that were all filled out with exactly the same pen.  Could a chemical analysis prove this?  What are the odds that the same ink formula would be used on hundreds of ballots?  

Is there a statistical model that can predict how many different kinds of ink we could expect to see in a random sampling of ballots?

If we see a trend where the ink is suspiciously identical across too many ballots, that could be another indicator of fraud, specifically one person using the same pen to fill out ballots in bulk.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:00:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:04:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm getting whiplash.
View Quote

no,no.... It's OPPOSITE day.
you actually just got a blowjob
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Borrowed from the Dominion Thread

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Borrowed from the Dominion Thread

View Quote

Looks like the wrong Wayne county in that thread.

I don’t recognize any of those cities listed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Very simple solution.  Disqualify the votes from Detroit.  The canvassers already said they would certify the rest of election. Let it be known, if you cheat we wont include your votes. Slap their pee pee hard.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Good for her for rescinding.

Sadly, with democrats continuing to act like this there will be serious violence someday and it will not be pretty.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Obama cheated in 2008. Biden even said this happened. It is a well known fact that Johnson conducted voter fraud since his college days.  I have also heard that JFK was assisted by the mafia to win. I wonder if any democrat since FDR has legitimately won.
View Quote
Honestly, I think the game on both sides has been rigged for a long time.

Voting is just bread and circuses unless you can get enough voters to make the fraud obvious.  And even then, you also need a guy who can and will fight like trump for it to matter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Voting is just bread and circuses unless you can get enough voters to make the fraud obvious.  And even then, you also need a guy who can and will fight like trump for it to matter.
View Quote

Other than maybe a very small amount of local elections, when have republicans committed serious wide ranging fraud?

From what I have seen it is basically ALWAYS the democrats.

And they do this because they always get away with it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Call me nieve, but I don't think voter fraud happens much on the right.

I think it happens in larger cities where elections are run by well paid political appointees, and others who have built their life around the government teat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Call me nieve, but I don't think voter fraud happens much on the right.

I think it happens in larger cities where elections are run by well paid political appointees, and others who have built their life around the government teat.
View Quote

A history of fraud you say? I remember a historian commenting on this GNY scene and he said it was tame when compared with what really went on at the time so you have generations, on both sides, doing the same thing more or less for 160+ years.

ELECTION DAY! Gangs of New York
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
More twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie.
View Quote

And hopefully a better ending!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And hopefully a better ending!
View Quote

...He was the President the whole time.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
gather up a posse to go after the ones who threatened them since the mobbed up Detroit pols won't do a thing.
Mob rule works both ways.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Obama cheated in 2008. Biden even said this happened. It is a well known fact that Johnson conducted voter fraud since his college days.  I have also heard that JFK was assisted by the mafia to win. I wonder if any democrat since FDR has legitimately won.
View Quote

JFK's early political career (congressman in Mass. ) was shaped by cheating. his main rival, name eludes me, in the democrat primary had an edge, so daddy threw a thousand bucks and some campaign staff at a school janitor with the same last name. If there were a Tim Jones and a Tom Jones on the primary ballot the splitting of that vote would be easy even if you only confused 10% of voters, that would be 5% of the overall vote.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

I didn't see that in the article. I saw where the Dem guy said it was too late, but no ruling as of yet.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I bet there are batches of hundreds of ballots at a time out there that were all filled out with exactly the same pen.  Could a chemical analysis prove this?  What are the odds that the same ink formula would be used on hundreds of ballots?  

Is there a statistical model that can predict how many different kinds of ink we could expect to see in a random sampling of ballots?

If we see a trend where the ink is suspiciously identical across too many ballots, that could be another indicator of fraud, specifically one person using the same pen to fill out ballots in bulk.
View Quote

They will only use that level of forensics to enforce Biden's gun ban.  Not for something as trivial as tampering with the most important election in the world.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#27]

What a fucking loser.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Certified under coercion

Threats and intimidation against an election official. Sounds like we have just entered Federal territory.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Other than maybe a very small amount of local elections, when have republicans committed serious wide ranging fraud?

From what I have seen it is basically ALWAYS the democrats.

And they do this because they always get away with it.
View Quote

Fundamentally different mindsets based on each group's collective view of morality.

It is rule-of-law vs ends-justify-means.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/wayne-county-election-board-republicans-say-they-were-bullied-rescind?amp&__twitter_impression=true
View Quote

Indian giver....
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
More twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#32]
You can't triple-stamp a double stamp!!

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#33]
That affidavit reads like she's in way over her head and unqualified for that position.  She needs to know exactly what her duties are.  Claiming to not know if she has to certify that night and entering a verbal agreement with the democrats? GTFO
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#34]

Quite a nice house he has.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#35]

Are none of these people ever called out for anything, by anyone?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Those people are patriots, can't imagine the shit they are dealing with.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That affidavit reads like she's in way over her head and unqualified for that position.  She needs to know exactly what her duties are.  Claiming to not know if she has to certify that night and entering a verbal agreement with the democrats? GTFO
View Quote

She's not an attorney and relied upon the representations made by corporate counsel, which were likely erroneous or biased with an agenda. Given the partisan makeup of that county I have no doubt corporate counsel was a hard core lib and used their position to coerce and intimidate the republican official into backing down. Furthermore, the agreement was based upon and contingent upon a full audit which was either reneged on, or they had no intention of providing.

Coercion, intentional misrepresentations by an officer of the court and defaulting on the agreement are absolutely legitimate reasons to rescind certification.

The role of corporate counsel is to impartially advise as to rules, regulations, laws, powers and duties. There is an expectation of good faith, which was clearly violated.

There is nothing I read in that affidavit that leads me to believe she is unqualified. She deferred to counsel whose job it is to know the the particulars and impartially advise.

But this is GD where everybody is an expert on everything, and there's a damned good chance that the person deriding somebody else has no particular experience in the area to draw upon, just opinions.

As the urban poet Jay-Z so famously said, "Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it"
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wait.

So they said no. Then yes. Now no again?

Crazy times.

And hopefully those bullying them get curbed stomped. Well at least figuratively.

Plus, come on, how dumb can you be to trust the people you just caught cheating.
View Quote

It’s ok to want to literally curb stomp those commie fuck wads. They’re not people, therefore they have no feelings.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

She's not an attorney and relied upon the representations made by corporate counsel, which were likely erroneous or biased with an agenda. Given the partisan makeup of that county I have no doubt corporate counsel was a hard core lib and used their position to coerce and intimidate the republican official into backing down. Furthermore, the agreement was based upon and contingent upon a full audit which was either reneged on, or they had no intention of providing.

Coercion, intentional misrepresentations by an officer of the court and defaulting on the agreement are absolutely legitimate reasons to rescind certification.

The role of corporate counsel is to impartially advise as to rules, regulations, laws, powers and duties. There is an expectation of good faith, which was clearly violated.

There is nothing I read in that affidavit that leads me to believe she is unqualified. She deferred to counsel whose job it is to know the the particulars and impartially advise.

But this is GD where everybody is an expert on everything, and there's a damned good chance that the person deriding somebody else has no particular experience in the area to draw upon, just opinions.

As the urban poet Jay-Z so famously said, "Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right, I'm not an election official.  

But it doesn't take a lawyer to understand that signing a legal document saying "I certify this election" with lip service from a democrat saying "It's just a formality and we totally promise to audit the results pinky promise!" is pretty damn naive.  

This is the most important part of her job, you mean to tell me that she shouldn't have a full understanding of it?  

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It’s not clear if this affidavit will have any effect on a certification vote that has been closed and registered with the state.  At least one report cited the canvass board’s Democratic vice chair saying the vote was final since, earlier on Wednesday, the state finished its full certification of the 2020 vote in all 83 counties.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/breaking-two-mi-gop-election-officials-now-want-to-rescind-their-vote-approving-wayne-county-results/
View Quote

I'm sure it will have an effect at the Supreme Court hearing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Those people are patriots, can't imagine the shit they are dealing with.
View Quote

It is easy to sit back and complain, when your skin isn’t in the game.

When someone on here finds fault it’s always “show us your ______ .” For some reason no one says, “what office have you ran for or held?”

Being an entertainer in the public eye is hard, attaining and holding a political office is harder. You can talk sports with the most ardent fan, but politics (like religion) has ordinary people quickly at each other’s throats.

If rational people can’t expect reasonable safety and security for themselves and their families they won’t run for office or fill the offices that provide the sanctity of our system. This is why we respect the offices.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Notice the comments turned off and down votes on his video exceed up votes!!  POS needs his teeth kicked in!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I hope there are some intimidating, barrel-chested, tattooed, no time for bull shit, strapped to all Hell US Marshals or equivalents standing watch over these people and their families.

View Quote

They only need to call up the road to Warren, MI.

They got 'em some no-necks up there that don't mind gettin their hands dirty.    

I read about some of their "encounters"  and then wound up working up there.

Had an issue or 2 with some local union boys.

Called teh Popo who showed right up. Told them the deal and the guy I was speaking to looked eager and told me that if they gave us ANY shit, just call back and then finished with something to the effect that his boys liked nothing better than to crack some union skulls.

Cop shop was only about 1500 feet up Van Dyke from us.  

We didn't have any more issues and I fully understand why.    
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, great news
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You're right, I'm not an election official.  

But it doesn't take a lawyer to understand that signing a legal document saying "I certify this election" with lip service from a democrat saying "It's just a formality and we totally promise to audit the results pinky promise!" is pretty damn naive.  

This is the most important part of her job, you mean to tell me that she shouldn't have a full understanding of it?  

View Quote

She panicked.  That’s exactly what the bullies wanted to happen.  Everyone can say they won’t deny God when standing in the Lion pit, but you simple don’t know until you are.  I can’t imagine personally what it would be like to have someone call you racist like that and threaten you personally.  

I would hope that I would stick up for myself, but the mobs in a big city are no joke, and 99% of GD haven’t had them in their front yard........the seriousness of that situation the two Republicans are in is grossly unacknowledged.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't understand why the SOS won't allow an audit of the unbalanced areas.  At least look at the ones that were 4+/- or more.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Michigan Republican who balked at certifying election results says Trump called her
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/526687-michigan-republican-who-balked-at-certifying-election-results-says

2020 =
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#48]

Yeah, watching that makes me want to drive to this guys house.

Thing is, I think someone more local to him oughtta handle it....
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#50]
whoaaaaaaaoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top