BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's my trigger word.  When someone says "compromise" I instantly peg them as a liberal hack.  They're constantly wailing and crying that conservatives are to blame for everything because we're so unwilling to "compromise".  You're goddamn right when their idea of compromise is to propose a 100% ban on all guns then they offer to "compromise" by only banning 50%.  They've been doing that shit for years and not just on guns.  It's always our side that has to "compromise" by giving something up while they do nothing but take.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

......................America’s strength is built on compromise and collaboration.............

That's my trigger word.  When someone says "compromise" I instantly peg them as a liberal hack.  They're constantly wailing and crying that conservatives are to blame for everything because we're so unwilling to "compromise".  You're goddamn right when their idea of compromise is to propose a 100% ban on all guns then they offer to "compromise" by only banning 50%.  They've been doing that shit for years and not just on guns.  It's always our side that has to "compromise" by giving something up while they do nothing but take.

Same here.

It’s one of those BS buzz words that means they want what they want & fuck you cause you are going to get screwed.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Putin trolling the American left was one of the most brilliant political moves in modern history.

Now the little commie spy-turned-manlet dictator and his trailer park of a country has cock-gargling allies in thousands of American conservatives that should fucking know better.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
OP works for Putin.
View Quote

What if OP is putin?!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This, for the most part. Gaslighting is a process, not a single event. Someone lying to you isn't gaslighting. The media CONTINUALLY lying to you, trying to make things seem worse or better, could be considered gaslighting.
View Quote

Correct.

Gaslighting is the process of eroding and replacing someone's beliefs/truths with some other shit. Like if a bunch of people got together and started telling you that the sky isn't blue but it's green. The gaslighters would tell you if it looks blue to you it's because there is something wrong with you, or your eyes or you really don't know the difference between blue and green to start with. If enough people tell you this, EVENETUALLY most people will start to question their perception, and possibly adopt the gaslighting as the truth.

Gaslighting is similar to brainwashing.

-ZA
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Eventually the plan is to socialize the debt and privatize the profits.  It may not be possible unless you figure a way for the poor to carry negative value.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#6]
2-D Chess says this is about Russia.

3-D Chess says this is a message being sent to all totalitarian states (China) that the world will not tolerate this kind of aggression.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
WTF is gaslighting?

Edit. Read your response above.
View Quote

The term has been in use for over a century.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Putin trolling the American left was one of the most brilliant political moves in modern history.

Now the little commie spy-turned-manlet dictator and his trailer park of a country has cock-gargling allies in thousands of American conservatives that should fucking know better.  
View Quote

It's been obvious for years. It has been a bit surprising how many keep waving the flag now that every curtain has been pulled open and it's undeniably clear where the messaging has been coming from and why.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's the new it word teen and 20 something's use when they disagree with anything someone tells them. Usually followed by the word toxic when they start crying. Not saying that's what ops going for just clarifying it's a bullshit term being over used
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not into the language of the left, want to explain gaslighting.
It's the new it word teen and 20 something's use when they disagree with anything someone tells them. Usually followed by the word toxic when they start crying. Not saying that's what ops going for just clarifying it's a bullshit term being over used

It's not a new term but it's very appropriate for what the democratic/leftist media does.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This.

How the fuck can people have such a strong opinion on something and yet be so completely wrong is just beyond me.

Op, you really should be embarrassed, get a damned clue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If what I posted is "obfuscation" then you have a literacy problem.

The revolution you speak of happened 5 years before Zelensky became President of Ukraine so no, I don't think I have a literacy problem.

I think you have an honesty problem.

This.

How the fuck can people have such a strong opinion on something and yet be so completely wrong is just beyond me.

Op, you really should be embarrassed, get a damned clue.

It’s a point the they are consistently “wrong” about. They all go on about Zelenskyy being installed as President by the Obama Regime controlled Maidan and accuse him of starting the war in 2014. I’ve seen it so many times from different people that I don’t believe it’s an accident anymore.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It’s a point the they are consistently “wrong” about. They all go on about Zelenskyy being installed as President by the Obama Regime controlled Maidan and accuse him of starting the war in 2014. I’ve seen it so many times from different people that I don’t believe it’s an accident anymore.
View Quote

Its not.  It is, ironically, pure gaslighting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I just had an exchange with a nasty little eurotwat.  

Russia can have it all.  It is all loss.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Domain was Created: 2021-06-16 13:43:57 UTC.

Website says it's dedicated to getting rid of disinformation. That certainly seems like a strange connection to the war.

They also did a really good job at hiding the real domain and server owners.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#14]
TheKill complaining about others gaslighting is a fantastically ironic statement that I needed today.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I always laughed at this.

The problem is that the left sees the right in a single dimension and vice versa.

So they see Trump as the same as George Bush, when the reality is that they could not be more different.

I see it on here all of the time in the other direction as well.  People confuse old black church lady Democrats, and tree hugging hippy Democrats with the likes of Hillary Clinton, just because they are all Democrats.  When the reality is they could not be more different.

I guess our minds seek to simplify these classifications, but nothing is simple.
View Quote

This is the origin of horseshoe theory (far left and far right are the same). It can best be stated for nearly everyone that "any political position sufficiently different from my own is indistinguishable from all other positions sufficiently different from my own.

A couple of humorous examples.

Everyone to the right of Stalin is a fascist to the far left.

Everyone from south of the border is a Mexican.

Every other gender is a faggot.

Obviously everyone to the right of Stalin can understand their differences and most aren't fascists.

There is much ethnic diversity south of the border even within Mexico that those people understand and and easily identify.

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:53:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Russia is now talking about taking Alaska back from the US..............and the Alaskan governor told him to piss off
View Quote

You obviously don't get Russian humor.....
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should know that Putin was a civilian lawyer in the KGB. That he was some sort of 007 is pure propaganda. He was into logistics.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You should know that Putin was a civilian lawyer in the KGB. That he was some sort of 007 is pure propaganda. He was into logistics.
View Quote

Was.  Apparently, not so much now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I really could not give two shits, let Europe deal with their own shit.

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
2-D Chess says this is about Russia.

3-D Chess says this is a message being sent to all totalitarian states (China) that the world will not tolerate this kind of aggression.
View Quote

Oh, c'mon. Stop being so naive. Biden has been paid off by the Chinese. They are his masters. There's no way he is sending them a message not to attack Taiwan. Now, maaaybe Biden is pretending to send China a message.

China will take Taiwan soon and Biden will do nothing more than pretend he is trying to stop it. Just like he pretends he is trying to lower gas prices.

@thejokker
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Welcome fellow loon enthusiast
View Quote

The Netherlands.  

Oh, the irony.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top