Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/14/2024 11:55:09 PM EDT
And the Matrix has been glitching on me all day. Odd things happening, people remembering things I vividly remember being different, a lot of deja vu.

The Mayans were correct, the world ended in 2012 and we're in a simulation. Only fucking explanation.

And Fruit of the Loom had a goddamn cornucopia in their logo.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The nerdy chick in Moonraker had braces too.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I see a lot of things that don't make sense quite often. I think more is going on than we will ever know, possibly once we die.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Her name was Dolly and yes, she had braces.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:00:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And the Matrix has been glitching on me all day. Odd things happening, people remembering things I vividly remember being different, a lot of deja vu.

The Mayans were correct, the world ended in 2012 and we're in a simulation. Only fucking explanation.

View Quote

Of course it did… whiskey tango fucktrot?!?!?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#5]
You ever remember something that you know is impossible but yet you have a very clear memory of it happening anyways?
I remember very clearly as a kid being able to disconnect my leg right below my knee. I also remember being able to change my skin color to green just by thinking about it, sort of like a chameleon.  Obviously these things are impossible, yet I have very clear memories of myself doing this.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You ever remember something that you know is impossible but yet you have a very clear memory of it happening anyways?
I remember very clearly as a kid being able to disconnect my leg right below my knee. I also remember being able to change my skin color to green just by thinking about it, sort of like a chameleon.  Obviously these things are impossible, yet I have very clear memories of myself doing this.
View Quote
Yeah...you lost me with the shape-shifting, bro.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Okay, did the right meds stop those things from happening again?

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Mandela effect is real.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#9]
It would seem that someone got into granddads moonshine again
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#10]
What do you think would be worse:

The guy who wrote your part of the simulation was drunk

-or-

He was stone cold sober

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've been looking at tags on old shirts at antique/thrift shops and estate sales when I think about it.

I'm gonna find one. I remember
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Berenstein, Shazaam, etc…
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

-or-

He was stone cold sober

View Quote
At least if he was drunk, I understand. If he wrote the code sober, he's an ass.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/273169/1000002204_jpg-3159342.JPG

They are indeed out there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Fentanyl is a hell of a drug
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How?
View All Quotes

who would just lie on the internet?  who would do that?  

looks like a new production shit with the XL TG EG bullshit they put on it now.  wouldn't be hard to screen print that or even photoshop it on
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

looks like a new production shit with the XL TG EG bullshit they put on it now.  wouldn't be hard to screen print that or even photoshop it on
View Quote

I gotcha. I was hoping it was legit.

I want to believe I'm not crazy for remembering some of the things that aren't so anymore. Lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:12:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How?
View Quote

Shamelessly stolen from another arfcom thread a couple of months ago. Don't know where it originated. I do remember the cornucopia, it was on all my underwear and t shirts growing up.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:14:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

-or-

He was stone cold sober

View Quote

They guy that wrote me was definitely high
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#22]
There are some people out there with interesting credentials who have posited enough about simulation theory to make me scratch my head.  I'm definitely no physicist or mathematician so they lose me pretty quickly.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:17:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I read this book in high school and I was amazed by the thought of such a thing. Never thought it would be here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacron-3
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How?
View Quote
Because they used it. I'm not sure how this bullshit started but they definitely sold shit with the cornucopia for a while. Their lying is so gay that I won't buy their brand anymore.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I want to believe I'm not crazy for remembering some of the things that aren't so anymore. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

besides, all my FOTL shirts as a kid, the ones that would have had that logo on it, had itchy tags.  Tagless is relatively new
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't remember Mandela dying in prison, I have no strong opinions on the Fruit of the Loom label having a cornucopia or not. I remember Bernstein Bears books so I'm misremembering  either way, but

DOLLY HAD BRACES

multiverse confirmed
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
The entire scene makes no sense if she doesn't. Bond movies, especially the Moore series, are not know for their subtlety. This is a franchise that named a character Pussy Galore. But in an otherwise ridiculous movie with gondola fights and shooting people with laser blasters in space, the writers were like, "hey what if for this one and only scene we subverted expectations and had this cute blonde girl instantly fall in love with a literal monster...and for no reason at all!"

No. I refuse to believe it. Even without her having the big silver braces with the wires going across both rows of teeth that I distinctly remember, it still makes no sense that she'd run off hand in hand with this goon because they both have shiny metal teeth. But that one connection was enough for a Bond movie.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#29]
I likely have a number of shirts with the logo.

Link is from a search. The is hosted on fotl site.

I think some companies are playing on the mandela effect… make you not trust your own mind.

Straight from their site
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:24:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Shamelessly stolen from another arfcom thread a couple of months ago. Don't know where it originated. I do remember the cornucopia, it was on all my underwear and t shirts growing up.
View Quote

It was in color too.
I remember it being on the tags in my underwear. it used to itch/scratch and I'd clip  the edges with a toenail clipper so they wouldn't scratch me anymore.  

I know they were in color.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:53:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Morpheus was absolutely right.. 1999 was the peak of human existence. You can't change my mind.

As a Christian, I think you kind of have to believe this universe is a simulation, by default.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:55:25 AM EDT
[#34]
The simulation we`re living in is called "Democratic Republic" Our whole society is a simulation, nothing is what it`s claimed to be.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 12:55:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:01:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You might be LIZARD PEOPLE.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:04:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You might be LIZARD PEOPLE.
View Quote

You know that`s a metaphor, right?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#38]
I never noticed before but the moon crescent is on the bottom instead of the side?

I was doing some night shooting with NVG and general sky gazing and noticed the moon looked off.

Googled the moon phases tonight because it popped into my head and they are all vertical . I went and checked again tonight and it’s fucking horizontal.

Probably the matrix I don’t know but it’s not something I ever remember seeing before.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:29:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Nah. We're just living in an era, technologically, in which "simulation" happens to be at the forefront of so much of the tech in our lives, from work to entertainment, so it's only natural that's the current trendy way for us to "explain" our existence.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 1:59:34 AM EDT
[#41]
I used to be able to fly every night
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#42]
What if when you die you just wake up in another timeline with no recollection of dying and continue living forever in this simulation. The thought of that scares me more than not existing anymore.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:19:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Two of my local friends, B and T, have been best friends for at least 25 years, played in several bands together, etc.

T is 66 now, B is in his late 50s.  T was in a punk band in the 80s that had some very low level success, they were signed to Jello Biafra's label Alternative Tentacles, but you never heard of them.

B travels a lot for work now.  He was in Dublin, Ireland recently.  I think he said he was in line at the hotel desk, when he noticed that a couple dudes in front of him were talking about HIS BEST FRIEND back home, T!

So he obviously had to interject, "Holy shit are you guys talking about T from blah blah?"  Yep, they were.  Turns out the dudes were members of Corrosion of Conformity, and fans of T's 80s punk band.

Fucking weird.  Not just that he ran into people who knew of T, but that they happened to be talking about him when his best friend was standing behind them.  In fucking Dublin, and decades after T's band existed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:51:34 AM EDT
[#45]
The Completion Backward Principle.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:55:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Heck of an engine or graphics card if true.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:58:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:35:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Ever have wild, surreal vivid dreams at night? Notice how new generative AI programs can create very similar imagery.

Further proof that we are in a simulation and the coders used an advanced generative AI to create what we call dreams.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:29:26 AM EDT
[#49]
The Thirteenth Floor is a much more realistic living in a stimulation movie.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#50]
5:15 for Mandela effect:
We Live in a Simulation. The evidence is everywhere. All you have to do is look.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top