BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I never noticed before but the moon crescent is on the bottom instead of the side?

I was doing some night shooting with NVG and general sky gazing and noticed the moon looked off.

Googled the moon phases tonight because it popped into my head and they are all vertical . I went and checked again tonight and it’s fucking horizontal.

Probably the matrix I don’t know but it’s not something I ever remember seeing before.
View Quote

It's vertical when the moon is at the top of the sky.
Horizontal when it's at the horizon,  and depending on where on Earth you are.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
With all the bad bs that’s happened in my own personal life in the last 10 years, I sometimes wonder if we all living in a universe that’s basically similar to purgatory. Sometimes I feel like died 7 years ago in ICU.

A sim life designed to force us to look hard inwardly at our own selves, and with time to be less concerned with pleasures but stoic like.

Then again that could just be the commonly accepted idea of a God simulator, in which he simulates a place billions of years old, specifically so mankind can lead godly moral, lives.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote
Tfl
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
How do I exit the simulation?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I would like to test this theory.  To do so, we will have to build a simulation of the simulation...
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would like to test this theory.  To do so, we will have to build a simulation of the simulation...
View Quote
Welcome to AI
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

He's out there but good watch thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I used to be able to fly every night
View Quote

It's called astral projection and anyone can do it. This is for sure some sort of simulation, I have a near death experience
that no one would believe, I think most people just want to think there is nothing mysterious about the world, it keeps
them sane, others ask the questions that have no real answers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If we were, the Bible would mention it.
God's creation is not a simulation.

View Quote

What if the simulation wrote that book, that you believed in so much, you were thus compelled to write about it here?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I believe it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

There are three lights dammit!
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's called astral projection and anyone can do it. This is for sure some sort of simulation, I have a near death experience
that no one would believe, I think most people just want to think there is nothing mysterious about the world, it keeps
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to be able to fly every night

I would believe it.

Even if not, it sounds like an interesting story!
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#13]

They were bigger. And she kissed jaws and they got stuck.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They were bigger. And she kissed jaws and they got stuck.
View Quote
Yeah, there was an earlier scene where the bad guy was explaining how all the freaks were going to be removed for a pure humanity. Bond looks at Jaws, then at the (very short) girl, back at Jaws. You can sorta see Jaws deciding he wasn't on board with the plan.

The movie was so fucking stupid I don't want to have to watch it again, but the braces on Dolly thread was way longer than the last few seconds of the movie.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm waiting for my transfer papers to clear so I can be ported over to the sim where I am married to peak Gina Carano.

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm waiting for my transfer papers to clear so I can be ported over to the sim where I am married to peak Gina Carano.

View Quote
Can't wait to see your reaction when you find out the coding had a bug and it's peak Caitlyn Jenner.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top