User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's going to be a long hot summer ain't it?

View Quote

I think so, and I also think it's gonna be an early summer.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Millennials and Zoomers are being played for chumps by the Democrats. The sad part is they can’t see what is coming.
View Quote

Millennials Have dick to do with it.  It’s leftist and liberals.   I know it may be hard for you to understand but you age does not dictate your political or belief structure.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That seems to be the case. What I think about those members seems to not be allowed to post .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well.  We had a President who was trying to stop this stuff.  30% of GD wants the current President.  This is what we want, this is what we get.  Deal with it.

That seems to be the case. What I think about those members seems to not be allowed to post .

What, that they’re faggots and retards?

Honestly, if there’s a mod reading this and about to edit my post and/or issue me a warning for calling members who would vote for Biden retards, just go ahead and permaban me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The black / illegal war for most entitled demographic is going to get really hot.
I'd bet the anger over illegals getting the free shit instead of those that "deserve" it will manifest some violence.
Two primitive cultures disagreeing is not usually solved with a game of chess or trivial pursuit.
View Quote

I doubt the black gangs have the mindset to do the kinds of things the illegals see as "regular" violence.

There will be many painful lessons learned by us all soon.

God DAMN Joe fuckin Biden and all those who had a hand in opening the border.

May they all be victims of those they allowed in and go down in history as the worst traitors ever.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:40:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There are a lot of retards here that think if you aren't for trump, you want biden. They lack the mental capacity to understand that many do not want either one.
View Quote
But we WILL get one of them.
If you don't vote for Trump then we will get biden.
Therefore you deliberately choose to help biden.
Many here lack the mental capacity to understand that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 3:03:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
curbside execution in order?
View Quote

My thoughts, exactly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 6:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It was far too late 25 years ago. Where have you been? Heck, the war for America's future was lost in 1965.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By the time america is mad enough to fix this it will be far too late
It was far too late 25 years ago. Where have you been? Heck, the war for America's future was lost in 1965.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#8]
The Democrats did this, maybe if enough of them die because of it something will be done.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Honestly, if there’s a mod reading this and about to edit my post and/or issue me a warning for calling members who would vote for Biden retards, just go ahead and permaban me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well.  We had a President who was trying to stop this stuff.  30% of GD wants the current President.  This is what we want, this is what we get.  Deal with it.

Are you still here this morning, booboo? It wouldn't be the same without you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Back on the topic of seeing more of this shit, check out this morning's Wright Report, or at least the first segment. I listen on iheart, so here's that link, but use spotify or whatever, just don't miss it.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/867-the-wright-report-109640996/
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After watching what was, is, being doing to Trump have they opened the door to charging Biden with derelict of duty and complicity in said crimes?
View Quote

Charged by whom?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure am, sweetbuns
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Millennials Have dick to do with it.  It’s leftist and liberals.   I know it may be hard for you to understand but you age does not dictate your political or belief structure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Millennials and Zoomers are being played for chumps by the Democrats. The sad part is they can’t see what is coming.

Yes, it dies.

https://www.chicagobooth.edu/review/there-are-two-americas-and-age-divider

Put simply, colleges and public schools are overwhelming run by liberals. They indoctrinate their ideology into students. That ideology only slowly mellows out and changes over the course of decades as the students gain experience in the real world and slowly realize much of what they were taught is bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes, it dies.

Put simply, colleges and public schools are overwhelming run by liberals. They indoctrinate their ideology into students. That ideology only slowly mellows out and changes over the course of decades as the students gain experience in the real world and slowly realize much of what they were taught is bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it dies.

Even then, it never really goes away. They'll always lean Left.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Every country in the world is emptying their prisons and asylums and sending them here. Our democrat leaders are not only failing to prevent this, they are actively encouraging it.

^^^ Copy/paste that everywhere and feel free to  credit yourself for the observation.
View Quote

It worked for Castro.  I'm just surprised it took so long for the trick to be done again.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top