Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For having a little bit of hair on her chest right between her titties. Just freaked me out.
View Quote
Dropped a girl because she had hairy nipples on top of pancake tits.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm pretty anal about my vehicles.
I once took a girl on a date and she put her feet on the dash. Scuffed up the glove box where the heels of her shoes were rubbing it. It's beyond inconsiderate to do that when it's obviously a nice, clean and well cared for car and not some grungy beater (this was a restored 66 Impala I had since high school that me and my dad had sent countless hours working on together). Really points out a character flaw IMO.

There was no second date.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Am I the only guy who simply doesn't need a reason?  Things could be going great or going south, I do what I want & don't really think twice about it when it comes to dumping woman.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Semi-recently I dumped a girl because she told me she wanted to wait for marriage to have sex. Then I dumped the next girl because she fucked on the first date. Maybe I'm just a hypocrite
View Quote
There's a happy medium if you're looking for a real relationship. Getting turned down on the first date means she might actually not be a ho. Wanting to wait until marriage means she's probably a prude.

Lately overuse of social media is a big turnoff. Some is totally fine, I use IG and FB but there are limits...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I dumped a guy for giving me red roses.  I'd told the dumb bastard a half a dozen times that I didn't like red roses. He didn't listen. Bad quality in a man.  Very bad.

He'd done something to annoy me - I don't remember what; it was relatively minor - and thought flowers would be the best/fastest way to get back into my good graces (read: pants).  He showed up unannounced, all feigned contrition,  with those fucking red roses.  

AMF.
View Quote
Note to self...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I dated a girl that was in Med School.  She was perfect except for a hairy asshole. I am so stupid.
View Quote
I dated a girl who was in med school.   She was perfect except she was an ass.  I was so stupid.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She ate her peas one at a time!
View Quote
   My best gf ever only ate one food item at a time , finish one and work on the next...  Super smart and super hot

great table manners just ate one thing at a time...still buddys after 40 plus years
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I broke up with a girl in college because I didn't like the smell of her vag.
View Quote
If there ever was a good reason to break up with a woman...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Was it her only one?
View Quote
I figured it was the first one of many.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I dumped a very pretty girl who inherited $73mil because I wanted to take a job in another state when I graduated, and I didn't want her to drop out of college to come with me.  (she switched majors, because she wanted to learn to manage her money) She had two years of school left and I figured if it was meant to be I should set her free and we'd figure things out later

Somewhere, a lucky Marine is driving an AMG Mercedes to base laughing at me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I broke up with a girl in middle school because she had bad breath.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#12]
German chick who's pussy smelled like cabbage 

Was in the top three hottest that I've had
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#13]
This isn't an outlandish reason but I've broken up with girls because they got boring.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
LoL...you have the best stories.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
my last girlfreind was a squirter.  I got tired of being pissed on
View Quote
That's a deal MAKER!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Also something I did
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:15:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just could not stand her really long nips
Like an inch long
View Quote
Another deal MAKER!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Not mine but a direct quote from the source

"He don't look good in boots"
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I had one of those and she was amazing in the sack but her face was severely weathered. She was 59 and looked 67. The squirting wasn't urine, just a heavy discharge.  Tasted yummy.

TC
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
my last girlfreind was a squirter.  I got tired of being pissed on
I had one of those and she was amazing in the sack but her face was severely weathered. She was 59 and looked 67. The squirting wasn't urine, just a heavy discharge.  Tasted yummy.

TC
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just could not stand her really long nips
Like an inch long
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Pondering one now.

Just because she has a fat face.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's because it's a vein you're seeing, i.e. She had hemorrhoids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her asshole always looked bruised.
That's because it's a vein you're seeing, i.e. She had hemorrhoids.

Oops... I was thinking it was because someone really did tongue-punch her fart box. 

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Broke up with one so I wouldn't have to buy her a Christmas present. Broke up with another because my horse didn't like her.

Yeah, I'm an asshole.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Dated a nice looking woman for about 6 months that had beautiful dark hair down to the middle of her back.  I go over to her house one night, she opens the door and she had not only cut it but went with a big afro, all curly & shit.  I have no idea what she was thinking.  She looked absolutely terrible.    

Well.......bye.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Refused to go to the doctor to get checked for a yeast infection because I suggested it.

Her crotch smelled like a bait bucket half full of squid left out in the Sun and she thought it was normal.

I bailed on her for that reason alone.
View Quote
Good bail, can't blame you there.  Dating a woman with a crotch that smells like an outhouse on shrimp boat just doesn't cut it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I broke up with one just so I could stay in on New Years eve.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm pretty anal about my vehicles. I once took a girl on a date and she put her feet on the dash. Scuffed up the glove box where the heels of her shoes were rubbing it. It's beyond inconsiderate to do that when it's obviously a nice, clean and well cared for car and not some grungy beater (this was a restored 66 Impala I had since high school that me and my dad had sent countless hours working on together). Really points out a character flaw IMO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had a white glove clean mustang that i had done a shit ton of work to from top to bottom

Always kept it clean,never drove it in the rain,etc

GF lived on a long gravel driveway.Yeah the end

I'm pretty anal about my vehicles. I once took a girl on a date and she put her feet on the dash. Scuffed up the glove box where the heels of her shoes were rubbing it. It's beyond inconsiderate to do that when it's obviously a nice, clean and well cared for car and not some grungy beater (this was a restored 66 Impala I had since high school that me and my dad had sent countless hours working on together). Really points out a character flaw IMO.

Is your name Cameron?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:23:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
A breath mint and a dab of toothpaste in each nostril................good to go.

I dated a woman who had a rather pungent aroma. Didn't matter if she was fresh out of the shower of just came back from a 5 mile run, her clam always smelled like low tide at a Jersey pier. Needless to say oral was off the table and doggy could only happen if the fan at the foot of the bed was on and pushing the air away from me. We broke up for other reasons but I really hope she gets her Ph balance under control someday.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is your name Cameron?
View Quote
I don't get the reference.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Broke up with a girl in hs because she loved U2. Smoking hot but there are somethings I just can't look past. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Dumped a chick because she wouldn't shut the duck up, her voice was like nails on a chalk board and her pussy had a weird bend so it had only 2" of useable depth
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:50:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I went on a couple dates with a girl that said she liked beer but then only drank half a glass before pouring it down the sink. Didnt even ask if i wanted it. She also hid from me that she had two thumbs on one hand. Some how i never noticed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Broke up with a hot one because of the way she ate her food. Stuck her tongue out while taking a bite. Every time.  Annoying as fuck.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:38:16 AM EDT
[#34]
God, I wish you guys would stop being so fucking paranoid and post your damn state. Don't you think the half of us would like to know what region of the country you're in so we can relate?  If you posted Nebraska, then I'm I'm going to say "Oh yea!.... I recognize this guy from 17 million Nebraskans. This is definitely John fuckenheimer"
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
God, I wish you guys would stop being so fucking paranoid and post your damn state. Don't you think the half of us would like to know what region of the country you're in so we can relate?  If you posted Nebraska, then I'm I'm going to say "Oh yea!.... I recognize this guy from 17 million Nebraskans. This is definitely John fuckenheimer"
View Quote
Calm down
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:17:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I was dumped:
I had forgotten my birthday was that coming Thursday and committed to work. My birthday

I dumped her:
When she smiled the corners of her mouth looked weird to me
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:20:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I farted and she thought it was gross and left.
View Quote
In  her defense it is gross. It's gas that comes out of your asshole
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I dated a girl that was in Med School.  She was perfect except for a hairy asshole. I am so stupid.
View Quote
No you're not

By 40 she'd probably have a mustache

Who doesn't groom their brown star anyway?  I'll tell you who, pigs
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:28:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Is an "uptalker" like a "one upper?"
View Quote
I was thinking baby voice
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:33:38 AM EDT
[#40]
A girl I dated in high school told me I had to ask her to go to homecoming. It annoyed me the way she said it even though I was planning on it. Told her we were done and asked someone else the next day.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:33:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"It's not you, it's me"
View Quote
Your avatar
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:03:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Was dumped because I wasn't "black" enough. I.E. I didn't act ghetto/ebonics/thuggish.   I'm half black/white .  She then went to Chicago and got gang banged by some ghetto goblins and had a kid. She has no idea who the father is and suckered some white guy to marry/support her.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:34:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, I could see that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Broke up with my high school gf to have more time for gta san andreas
Well, I could see that.
Yea, pretty reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#44]
I went to the bathroom at the theater just before the show started. I forgot which movie we were seeing and lost her.
I went through more than 5 theaters combing the rows looking for her. I said fuck it, went home and never seen her again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:54:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dumped a chick because she wouldn't shut the duck up, her voice was like nails on a chalk board and her pussy had a weird bend so it had only 2" of useable depth
View Quote
Just the tip.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:59:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I went to the bathroom at the theater just before the show started. I forgot which movie we were seeing and lost her.
I went through more than 5 theaters combing the rows looking for her. I said fuck it, went home and never seen her again.
View Quote
That is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:04:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just about every time, I find out they are liberals.   Environmental wacko liberals.  Feminist liberals.

That's not really a lame reason i guess... there are so many liberal women in their late 20s early 30s.   The good conservative ones seem to be taken long ago
View Quote
nothing wrong with that, there is only so much of that shit you can take
im in that boat right now, and not loving it for many reasons
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#48]
In high school, she surprised me by getting a stupid ass haircut.  Granted, I guess I was looking for a reason but shit it was stupid.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:20:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I like girls who talk like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice gal, good figure,  but when she talked, it was in a complete monotone. Absolutely zero inflection in her voice no matter what. After you'd talk awhile, it would grate on you to the point you had a hard time following the conversation as you kept looking for a break from that lack of inflection.
I like girls who talk like this.
I read that in a monotone voice.

TC
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:25:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Chili dogs?

Chick showed up an hour late to my house for a date in college. Bitch I dont care if you had to sneak out of your parents house or not, be here on time.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top