Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/18/2022 11:07:28 PM EDT
Friend of mine had a mowing business on the side about 10 years ago.  He was riding his zero turn under some low trees and a branch scratched his head... not bad, no stitches. Repercussions from that scratch was an unidentifiable fungal infection that resulted in 20% of his skull being removed and 3 years of rehabilitation.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
That is pretty messed up. I have nothing to share that's in the same league

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the medics I was deployed with got shot in the back while on the FOB. Dudes outside the FOB would randomly just shoot at the FOB for whatever reason. One of the bullets did the Hail Mary over the Hescos and landed in his back. Dude joined the Army so his little girl would have health insurance. Walked around with the bullet lodged under his his armpit for the rest of the deployment. He'd wear the ACU top and t-shirt with the bullet holes in them just to flex a little. Dude beeped when he went through the metal detector at Customs. Steel core 7.62 for the win.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Nvm, weak story by comparison.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
High school friend.
Dad cleans the grill. Cooks up hamburgers for us.
About an hour later his other kid says “dad.  I feel bad.  Like I’m dying” dad blows it off for a few hours.
Kid insisted he is actively dying.

Dad takes kid to ER.

When he cleaned the grill he used a metal brush.  A single wire from the Metal brush ended up stick in his throat. He had a pin prick hole in an artery.  
Had he gone to bed that day, he would have bled out.

They flew him out to the big trauma center and did surgery.

A $10 metal brush caused him $80k in med bills and almost buried his son.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Was just talking about this today. Back when I was a reserve deputy (here we called it Sheriff's Posse)  I went on an emergency call about a tractor ran in a pond.

18 year old kid was mowing in a pecan orchard.  Tractor had a muffler through the hood.  A 3 inch limb caught on the muffler, and when it released, it hit the kid in the forehead and snapped his neck, DRT.

Tractor just went into pond and stopped with rear wheels still half on land. Kid was nowhere to be seen. Holy hell, a mower behind the tractor! (Yep, I thought the same thing )  But he had fell forward and hung his foot on the gearshift lever and was submerged with just his foot showing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to take a piss at the edge of a campsite in the dark and fell of a cliff into a river. Broke my neck but didn’t know I did until I got scans a couple days later.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I turned my foot out to step around something in a hallway while I was carrying a heavy duffel bag and dislocated my knee cap. Took a few months of therapy before I could walk sort of normally and it still hurts off and on 2 years later.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
A friend from China got his head caught in a rice-picking machine when he was a young boy.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Tried to blow up the gas tank in a old car shooting at it.

Buddies bullet ricocheted and went a half inch in my arm.

We had to do self aid as mom would have took my rifle had she found out.

Cleaned the wound with a old bottle of iodine in dads shop and put duct tape over it.

We drove to K mart and got some gauze and tape to cover the wound.

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:26:43 PM EDT
[#10]
While we hunting coyotes, a friend was climbing a barbed wire fence and somehow lost control and fell on a t-post. The t-post went up his armpit barely missing an artery, I believe. Lots of blood and a gnarly wound.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#11]
My brother, age 13, was goofing with his friends and did something involving a 1970’s backyard play scape.

Long screw sticking out tore his scrotum open.

Yes. I feel your cringe.

I was 17, he walked in the door bleeding. I did what I could not to freak out and stop bleeding.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#12]
After my freshman year of college, I went back home for the summer.
After a year of drinking beer, fishing, hiking and doing just about everything but school, I was pretty much broke. Since I wanted to continue drinking beer, fishing, hiking, etc. I figured I needed a job.
One of my buddies was managing a Denny's at night and told me all about the crazy tips the bar crowd would leave.  I thought it sounded like a pretty good idea since I could work at night and have days free to do as I pleased.
It turned out to actually be kind of a fun gig. It was kind of a trashier mishmash of "Waiting," "Clerks," and "The Slamming Salmon."
Late nights were awesome. We got the bar crowd looking to sober up and the late night regulars with all their ridiculous stories.
Every once in a while, people would bring their drama with them from whatever bar or club they were at and brief shouting matches and scuffles were pretty common.
One night, I was dropping off an order to one of our lonely regulars in the corner booth when two "600 Pound Life" candidates started talking shit to each other at the booths on either side of him.
It wasn't all that unusual, so late-night-loner-Larry chuckled and told me it looked like another show was brewing.
About the time I got back to the counter, I heard Titans colliding behind me and the sound of two brutes fencing with cured hams.
I turned and saw two of the biggest women I'd ever laid eyes on going at it. The corpulent monstrosity of a Staypuft walrus was pulling gobs of weave out of the mastodon's hair and the wooly mammoth was using her talons to scoop the fromunda from the aquatic mammal's facial folds. Meanwhile, the surrounding tables were being thrown asunder, sending sticky spatterings of syrup and jelly on and around all the nearby patrons.
Now, I don't mean to brag or nothing, but I'm pretty goddamn big and strong; I knew that I was going to be the only one capable of separating the gargantuan women and breaking up the maelstrom. I propelled all 5'7", 175lbs of well-caffeinated college kid into the midst of the adipose-altercation. I had my size, strength, and confidence going for me, I knew I'd have it sorted with a quickness: I was wrong.
I was consumed into the fracas and learned what it felt like to become part of an unholy Cronenberg-esque abomination. I could not disengage, the roiling mass of humanity would not let me go. I was getting punched, scratched, pounded, sandwiched; I bought the ticket now I had to take the ride. Some eternity later, the gladiatrices ended their rampage and left in their wake a scene of utter bedlam with a thoroughly defeated Dylan at the nucleus of their wanton destruction.
When the dust had settled, it fell on us lowly employees to pick up the remnants of our once proud dining establishment. Somewhere between dislodging part of a weave from a ceiling fan and replacing loner-Larry's Moons Over My Hammy due to a fake fingernail finding its way onto his dinner, I realized that I had some red liquid all down the front of me. At first I hoped it was jelly or some kind of syrup, but the consistency was wrong. I was then horrified at the prospect that one of the beasts and spilled its gore on me. After removing my uniform shirt, what had happened became all too clear. I had claw marks from under my left armpit, up to my right shoulder and, in the middle of the marks where a fleshy nub had once resided, was a bloody nipple root, only hinting at my left pec's former glory.

Copied from my post in the last thread we did like this
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After a year of drinking beer, fishing, hiking and doing just about everything but school, I was pretty much broke. Since I wanted to continue drinking beer, fishing, hiking, etc. I figured I needed a job.
One of my buddies was managing a Denny's at night and told me all about the crazy tips the bar crowd would leave.  I thought it sounded like a pretty good idea since I could work at night and have days free to do as I pleased.
It turned out to actually be kind of a fun gig. It was kind of a trashier mishmash of "Waiting," "Clerks," and "The Slamming Salmon."
Late nights were awesome. We got the bar crowd looking to sober up and the late night regulars with all their ridiculous stories.
Every once in a while, people would bring their drama with them from whatever bar or club they were at and brief shouting matches and scuffles were pretty common.
One night, I was dropping off an order to one of our lonely regulars in the corner booth when two "600 Pound Life" candidates started talking shit to each other at the booths on either side of him.
It wasn't all that unusual, so late-night-loner-Larry chuckled and told me it looked like another show was brewing.
About the time I got back to the counter, I heard Titans colliding behind me and the sound of two brutes fencing with cured hams.
I turned and saw two of the biggest women I'd ever laid eyes on going at it. The corpulent monstrosity of a Staypuft walrus was pulling gobs of weave out of the mastodon's hair and the wooly mammoth was using her talons to scoop the fromunda from the aquatic mammal's facial folds. Meanwhile, the surrounding tables were being thrown asunder, sending sticky spatterings of syrup and jelly on and around all the nearby patrons.
Now, I don't mean to brag or nothing, but I'm pretty goddamn big and strong; I knew that I was going to be the only one capable of separating the gargantuan women and breaking up the maelstrom. I propelled all 5'7", 175lbs of well-caffeinated college kid into the midst of the adipose-altercation. I had my size, strength, and confidence going for me, I knew I'd have it sorted with a quickness: I was wrong.
I was consumed into the fracas and learned what it felt like to become part of an unholy Cronenberg-esque abomination. I could not disengage, the roiling mass of humanity would not let me go. I was getting punched, scratched, pounded, sandwiched; I bought the ticket now I had to take the ride. Some eternity later, the gladiatrices ended their rampage and left in their wake a scene of utter bedlam with a thoroughly defeated Dylan at the nucleus of their wanton destruction.
When the dust had settled, it fell on us lowly employees to pick up the remnants of our once proud dining establishment. Somewhere between dislodging part of a weave from a ceiling fan and replacing loner-Larry's Moons Over My Hammy due to a fake fingernail finding its way onto his dinner, I realized that I had some red liquid all down the front of me. At first I hoped it was jelly or some kind of syrup, but the consistency was wrong. I was then horrified at the prospect that one of the beasts and spilled its gore on me. After removing my uniform shirt, what had happened became all too clear. I had claw marks from under my left armpit, up to my right shoulder and, in the middle of the marks where a fleshy nub had once resided, was a bloody nipple root, only hinting at my left pec's former glory.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Was cleaning a backpacking kitchen knife and sliced the tendon in my right thumb. Drove myself to the hospital which was thankfully 3 min and exactly one mile down the road. Cut the princep artery aswell as some nerves. They had to fish the tendon from my palm back up and reattach it
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
High school friend.
Dad cleans the grill. Cooks up hamburgers for us.
About an hour later his other kid says “dad.  I feel bad.  Like I’m dying” dad blows it off for a few hours.
Kid insisted he is actively dying.

Dad takes kid to ER.

When he cleaned the grill he used a metal brush.  A single wire from the Metal brush ended up stick in his throat. He had a pin prick hole in an artery.  
Had he gone to bed that day, he would have bled out.

They flew him out to the big trauma center and did surgery.

A $10 metal brush caused him $80k in med bills and almost buried his son.
View Quote

We just had a lady in the SICU about a month ago for the same thing. Steel bristle broke off a grill brush, made it into the food, and she swallowed it. Ended up with a perf’ed esophagus.

Passenger feet on the dash when airbags deploy.

Arm out the window during an MVC.

Swimming in the ocean with a tiny cut on the foot led to loss of limb, then disseminated septic arthritis, and ultimately death.

Those are just a handful that come to mind. These were patients, not friends, but I did technically know them for periods of weeks or months.

ETA: crepitus from above the ears down into the thighs after flipping a golf cart and fracturing a rib, causing an air leak.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:36:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I had claw marks from under my left armpit, up to my right shoulder and, in the middle of the marks where a fleshy nub had once resided, was a bloody nipple root, only hinting at my left pec's former glory.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should write a book. Pic of nipple root?
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One of the medics I was deployed with got shot in the back while on the FOB. Dudes outside the FOB would randomly just shoot at the FOB for whatever reason. One of the bullets did the Hail Mary over the Hescos and landed in his back. Dude joined the Army so his little girl would have health insurance. Walked around with the bullet lodged under his his armpit for the rest of the deployment. He'd wear the ACU top and t-shirt with the bullet holes in them just to flex a little. Dude beeped when he went through the metal detector at Customs. Steel core 7.62 for the win.
View Quote
Al Taqaddam?

We caught the ISWAT or PSF, I don't remember, mag dumping in the general direction of TQ.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:41:51 PM EDT
[#20]
My aunt, literally stopped to smell the roses, tripped and broke her neck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm 50.  I injured myself while sleeping last night.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Al Taqaddam?

We caught the ISWAT or PSF, I don't remember, mag dumping in the general direction of TQ.
View Quote
Panjwaii district.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:43:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit!
I was there.
I smelled the BO and syrup.
You have a future.??
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Vigorous intercourse, condom got too dry eventually i suppose. Rubber became dry/tacky, caught labia, tore a pretty good gash into the outer lip(s). It bled. A lot. I applied pressure to the wound for a long time to get it to stop.

Kinda killed the mood.

ETA: in hindsight, it wasn't that serious but it did bleed an awful lot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#25]
My old neighbor had a worn out tire mounting machine that someone else had thrown away. I brought him a tire to change and saw that it looked very unsafe. There was a worn out lever rod that he had to hold down on as the tire and wheel rotated. He laughed because I started walking backwards due to how wobbly the lever bar was that he was holding onto.
The lever bar had a j-hook welded onto it that worked well to hang it on the wall when not in use. A few days later he was dismounting a tire in order to collect aluminum wheels for scrap weight. Think he was getting 25cents a pound. The lever bar ejected from its ratio point, popped up and the j-hook made a ~.32 caliber perfectly round hole in his forehead that was deep and black inside.

Then 2 weeks later he was in the hospital, nearly died of blood poisoning. Evidently he was up on an 8’ ladder trimming tree branches after a storm. He cut a branch under tension which allowed the other branch to smash him in his recent forehead wound. Knocked him off the ladder and his forehead hemorrhaged.

More recently he was snagging cut-up logs from the side of the road. A passer by found him cold and dead as a doornail. The chainsaw was still a bit warm though. He had a major heart attack and died on the side of the road. The saw ran until the fuel tank was empty.

He had a way of working harder, not smarter.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait, are you telling us, a BBW Leviathan literally Ripped your Nipple clean off?     Where did it end up?    

In loner-Larry's Moons Over My Hammy with the fake fingernail ???  

Did you ever find it?

I’m sorry, but I think we’re gonna need a pic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I now know personally, 3 people that have fallen off ladders, simply cleaning roof gutters.
2 of them died from the fall. Other never recovered enough to go back to work as a state trooper.

I've also witnessed as a teenager working warehouse, a co-worker accidently drive a forklift off the open bay door of the loading dock. He fell out and the 10k lb lift promptly landed on him. Parts of him squirted distances that still boggle my head...

30 some odd yrs later, my neighbor died when his tractor flipped over (wheelie style) he fell out and it rolled over on him, when he tried to use it to pull out a stump in his field. smh.

Dont mess around with heights or heavy equipment, even if you believe you know what you're doing. If you're wrong, your probably dead wrong.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:58:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

5’7” LoL!
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#29]
My brother was deer hunting with a bow. He climbed a tree to get a better shot at the deer.  He had an arrow tipped with a broadhead and was about to take a shot at a deer when the limb he was on broke. When he hit the ground, the arrow went into his right calf.  He was able to limp back to the road to try and get to his truck. A Deputy Sheriff was driving by and saw him. The deputy drove a 100+ mph all the way to the hospital. The doctor that removed the arrow was a doctor in a MASH unit in Vietnam and was a good trauma surgeon. My brother needed 8 or 9 units of blood.  

The Doctor said if my brother had tried to pull the arrow out, he would have bled to death in 3 to 5 minutes. If the deputy had not have been there, he would have bled to death in 15 to 20 minutes. My brother was sent home after 2 days. He had to return to the hospital 2 days later because of a bad infection. The doctor told my parents that if he could not stop the infection, he would have to amputate my brother's leg. My brother spent 6 more days in the hospital and did not lose his leg.  He had to go back for a follow up surgery and spent 2 more days in the hospital before coming home. This was in 1978 or 79.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Guy i worked with in high school got his fingers stuck in pizza dough machine.
Steel rollers that go in opposite direction with pizza crust tolerance.

His fingers looked like soggy french fries that had been run over by a truck when the EMTs got him unstuck
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Was just talking about this today. Back when I was a reserve deputy (here we called it Sheriff's Posse)  I went on an emergency call about a tractor ran in a pond.

18 year old kid was mowing in a pecan orchard.  Tractor had a muffler through the hood.  A 3 inch limb caught on the muffler, and when it released, it hit the kid in the forehead and snapped his neck, DRT.

Tractor just went into pond and stopped with rear wheels still half on land. Kid was nowhere to be seen. Holy hell, a mower behind the tractor! (Yep, I thought the same thing )  But he had fell forward and hung his foot on the gearshift lever and was submerged with just his foot showing.
View Quote

If you’re able to share, how did y’all come to the conclusion about the branch, etc? Assuming nobody saw it all occur.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My brother, age 13, was goofing with his friends and did something involving a 1970’s backyard play scape.

Yes. I feel your cringe.

I was 17, he walked in the door bleeding. I did what I could not to freak out and stop bleeding.
View Quote

Did something similar when I was much younger, like 6-7 -- exited a tree fort by sliding down a rope.
The rope was a tow rope with a hook on the end that went straight across the sack. Bad owie.

Fortunately no stitches or complications, just a really bad laceration, not deep enough to break through
the scrotum but damn close. Freaking blood everywhere.

Another weird injury was that I broke my big toe, one of our cats tried to trip me at 2AM when I got up to
get a drink of water and I collapsed in a contorted way as I tried to avoid crushing the cat in my fall.
Just before I hit the ground I heard the toe make a loud popping sound, apparently as the tendon ripped
from the bone.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#33]
When I was 6 i was tying my shoes with my chin on my knee and tongue stuck out. Older sister kicked me in the back of the head. I bit my tongue in half, luckily The artery wasn't severed. They sewed it back together and it healed in less than a month. I have a scar on my tongue.

I got kicked in the face by a horse when I was 3.

A buddy shot me with a bow luckily a field point. I was on his roof, I then fell off the roof, his granddad came out and told us to be quiet.

I jumped off a hill landed on a 3 inch nail that got lodged in the bone. Had a 2x4 attached to my foot headed to the er.

Fell through a third story window drunk out of my mind , landed inches away from a 2 foot wide tree stump in a huge pile of sawdust. Not injured in any way. Not a scratch.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#34]
I slept on my arm wrong, it damaged a nerve in the arm that sends motor signals to the hand, and I lost function of my right hand for a month.

Try shaving or brushing your teeth with your left hand if you're ever bored.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:08:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Tree trimming. Not one but two close friends of mine fell off their 10-12 foot high ladder. One almost died and took over two years to recover. The other took about six months.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My brother, age 13, was goofing with his friends and did something involving a 1970's backyard play scape.

Yes. I feel your cringe.

View Quote
My dad told me a story one time about when he was younger, he and his cousin were probably 8-10 years old. They were at a swimming hole, someone had tossed an old wood door in there and it was floating, so they would run on land, jump onto the door, and surf it. My dad's cousin slipped one of the times and found a nail that was sticking out, and ripped his scrotum open. My dad said one of his nuts came out like a yo-yo, they were walking home with the cousin holding his ball in his hand and came upon a road construction crew and asked for help, one of the guys looked, said "Jesus christ!" and then proceeded to re-wind his nut and put it back up into his scrotum and put a bandaid over it. The construction guy told him he was going to have to go to the hospital for stitches when he got home.

His cousin went to the hospital and got patched up and went on to have 2 boys when he was older so it didn't have any lasting effect.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#37]
A guy got his arms picked clean to the bone up to almost the shoulders by a machine at the cotton gin. One got pulled in and he got the other stuck trying to save the first. I didn’t actually know him but anyone that went near the gin knew his story.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you’re able to share, how did y’all come to the conclusion about the branch, etc? Assuming nobody saw it all occur.
View Quote

Followed the mowed path back to where it deviated. Saw the limb with bark knocked off, and the kid had a big gash in his forehead, but that's not what killed him, it was the broken neck.

Plus I was raised on a farm, so I pretty much knew what had happened. I have had a few smaller limbs bitch slap me over the years.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:17:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Followed the mowed path back to where it deviated. Saw the limb with bark knocked off, and the kid had a big gash in his forehead, but that's not what killed him, it was the broken neck.

Plus I was raised on a farm, so I pretty much knew what had happened. I have had a few smaller limbs bitch slap me over the years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:19:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Popped a lung a while back.
I was skiing and hit a jump.

Upon landing, I experienced immense, blinding chest pain.
Couple seconds later, hard as hell to breathe.

Kept skiing for the rest of the night.

Ended up in the hospital that night. Spent 5 days on O2 waiting for it to heal.

Dozens of docs and med students came through to see my injury.
Air bubbles were collecting under my skin around my collar bone.

I got off easy.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:21:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Holy shit, some scary stories.

I lived a very sheltered suburban childhood.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#43]
...my hips melted when I was 10 years old...

Does that count?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:26:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I slept on my arm wrong, it damaged a nerve in the arm that sends motor signals to the hand, and I lost function of my right hand for a month.

Try shaving or brushing your teeth with your left hand if you're ever bored.
View Quote
I fell asleep leaning over with my head on my wife's lap on a plane ride. Once I woke up I legit couldn't move my foot for a minute or two. Completely numb. Thought I had nerve damage until I slowly regained function
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Tried to blow up the gas tank in a old car shooting at it.

Buddies bullet ricocheted and went a half inch in my arm.

We had to do self aid as mom would have took my rifle had she found out.

Cleaned the wound with a old bottle of iodine in dads shop and put duct tape over it.

We drove to K mart and got some gauze and tape to cover the wound.

View Quote

God I miss the 1980’s
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#46]
My friend and I were hanging out with some girls at one of their houses when her parents were gone, doing things we weren't supposed to be doing. We hear a loud truck, one of the girls tells us its her dad and we have to go right now, and go out the back door. There was a chain link fence in the back yard which I jumped effortlessly. My friend slipped going over the fence and got caught on his basketball shorts, screamed out a bit, then jumped off and we continued through a neighbors yard until we got back onto the street.

As soon as we get to the street he says somethings wrong and he's bleeding. Opens his shorts up and there's blood everywhere.  He had ripped his scrotum open on the top of the fence. Had to have my dad come pick me up while his mom took him off to the hospital to get his junk stitched back up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:34:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Coworker broke his dick. Hot fat ass chick broke his dick riding him hard ! They had to operate 9m his dick! He told his wife he got hit with a softball at work????
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Friend of mine had a mowing business on the side about 10 years ago.  He was riding his zero turn under some low trees and a branch scratched his head... not bad, no stitches. Repercussions from that scratch was an unidentifiable fungal infection that resulted in 20% of his skull being removed and 3 years of rehabilitation.
View Quote

Um, I cut the same part of thumb off, twice. The exact same spot. Smooth there now and you can tell a chunk is missing.

But your friend's story....holy shit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Coworker broke his dick. Hot fat ass chick broke his dick riding him hard ! They had to operate 9m his dick! He told his wife he got hit with a softball at work????
View Quote

Uh oh, instant karma for cheating
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Vigorous intercourse, condom got too dry eventually i suppose. Rubber became dry/tacky, caught labia, tore a pretty good gash into the outer lip(s). It bled. A lot. I applied pressure to the wound for a long time to get it to stop.

Kinda killed the mood.

ETA: in hindsight, it wasn't that serious but it did bleed an awful lot.
View Quote

girl I dated.   broke her previous boyfriends dick during sex.  at least that is the story.   said it swolled up like a grapefruit and had to go to the hospital.

She had heart surgery years later, did not wait for the nurse to go to the bathroom and fell and hit her head and it bled internally for a few days. they had to install a drip in her skull.

A girl I knew dated a dude with a nasty arm scar. I asked him about it and he fell off the roof while doing a tear down and got impaled on a metal fence almost through the elbow.

saw a fight at a bowling alley turn into a mini riot, a few people got hit with flying bowling balls.   It was like living inside a pinball game. they were bouncing all over the place.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top