Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently this was from an interview he gave on September 4th. It sounds like he knew this was coming, I doubt investigators tipped their hand to what they had so I bet she probably tried to blackmail him first.

I wonder the fact that he was out of the country was because he was prepping for this.

Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
What were they doing following him to get the photographs to start with? "The Police have video of the meeting.."  And if they set him up to have sex with a 16 year old, aren't they as guilty as he is of child endangerment?

This is weird all the way around.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Assaulted" or paid for services?
View Quote
payed for assault.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wow, it never crossed his mind that when you play F-U games with the government that most if not all of your comms are being monitored, and just maybe trolling for hookers on the internet is a bad idea, and you should be extra careful with whom you associate?
View Quote
Are you okay with living in that kind of a country?  If what you say is true, it's time to start dismantling it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What were they doing following him to get the photographs to start with? "The Police have video of the meeting.."  And if they set him up to have sex with a 16 year old, aren't they as guilty as he is of child endangerment?

View Quote
Hotel video surveillance camera.  After the fact.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
They werent following him around.  They got security video from the coffee shop, hotel, and whataburger after the girl reported it a week later.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That story seems pretty solid to me.
View Quote
Only thing that jumped out at me as fucky was the license plate being grabbed at the coffee shop but maybe they just have a killer video surveillance system. If she missrepresented herself on the dating site he's going to win this thing.  She's got no credibility if this thing starts with a lie on her part.  Apparently he's hanging out in Thailand weighing his option.  He needs to get back here asap... unless there's more to this.. like some other communication between them where she tells him her real age prior to the meeting.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#8]
SugarDaddyMeets?

JFC.

And we thought he was smart.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Only thing that jumped out at me as fucky was the license plate being grabbed at the coffee shop but maybe they just have a killer video surveillance system. If she missrepresented herself on the dating site he's going to win this thing.  She's got no credibility if this thing starts with a lie on her part. Apparently he's hanging out in Thailand weighing his option.  He needs to get back here asap... unless there's more to this.. like some other communication between them where she tells him her real age prior to the meeting.
View Quote
The home of innocent, accused sex offenders. Great optics.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
SugarDaddyMeets?

JFC.

And we thought he was smart.
View Quote
He used the wrong head.  What a waste. The guy had real potential.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
It is interesting to see how morally flexible people can be.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude should have stuck to tinder OKC et al...banged a few fat chicks for free.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#13]
What in the fuck.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Apparently this was from an interview he gave on September 4th. It sounds like he knew this was coming, I doubt investigators tipped their hand to what they had so I bet she probably tried to blackmail him first.

I wonder the fact that he was out of the country was because he was prepping for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK662N-29OM
View Quote
Interesting.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Enemy of the state?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
He did nothing morally wrong.  Prostitution should be legal.  Regarding the age thing, she lied and apparently even provided fake ID for the website that they met through.  She should be the one in trouble here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Only thing that jumped out at me as fucky was the license plate being grabbed at the coffee shop but maybe they just have a killer video surveillance system. If she missrepresented herself on the dating site he's going to win this thing.  She's got no credibility if this thing starts with a lie on her part.  Apparently he's hanging out in Thailand weighing his option.  He needs to get back here asap... unless there's more to this.. like some other communication between them where she tells him her real age prior to the meeting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He ain’t beating anything. He’s going to jail for this.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Only thing that jumped out at me as fucky was the license plate being grabbed at the coffee shop but maybe they just have a killer video surveillance system. If she missrepresented herself on the dating site he's going to win this thing. She's got no credibility if this thing starts with a lie on her part.  Apparently he's hanging out in Thailand weighing his option.  He needs to get back here asap... unless there's more to this.. like some other communication between them where she tells him her real age prior to the meeting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only thing that jumped out at me as fucky was the license plate being grabbed at the coffee shop but maybe they just have a killer video surveillance system. If she missrepresented herself on the dating site he's going to win this thing. She's got no credibility if this thing starts with a lie on her part.  Apparently he's hanging out in Thailand weighing his option.  He needs to get back here asap... unless there's more to this.. like some other communication between them where she tells him her real age prior to the meeting.
Nope.  Sex with a minor is a strict liability matter.  Whether he believed her to be of age is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Why are so many of you pussing out and abandoning this man when he was the one who was wronged?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He did nothing morally wrong.  Prostitution should be legal.  Regarding the age thing, she lied and apparently even provided fake ID for the website that they met through.  She should be the one in trouble here.
View Quote
Maybe Cody did this intentionally so he could have standing to overturn prostitution laws.

Yeah, that's the ticket.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at the attitudes abound here regarding women.

A female teacher having sex with a 14 year old boy: rite of passage; high fives all around; she not guilty; a whore's blessing to America.

Some high school girl cruising for older dick and gets it from a male above the "age of majority?" He guilty; cut his pecker off; life behind bars; enjoy your prison rape, pedo.

Give me a break. His wasn't the first older guy dick she fucked and sucked, but our venerable Texas courts are going to destroy his life all because that pussy was only 6,204 days old instead of 6,205 (not accounting for leap years). lol
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree but changes to fix this (allowing sound minded minors to be held accountable for knowingly committing fraud like this) is not going to happen any time soon. Too many soccer moms allowed to vote.

He is fucked

Especially with his profile he should have been smarter than this... He should have expected almost everything to be a set up.

He will be absolutely nailed to the wall by the letter of the law
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, you have t be full retard not to think this wasn’t a setup.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

A female teacher having sex with a 14 year old boy: rite of passage; high fives all around; she not guilty; a whore's blessing to America.

Some high school girl cruising for older dick and gets it from a male above the "age of majority?" He guilty; cut his pecker off; life behind bars; enjoy your prison rape, pedo.

Give me a break. His wasn't the first older guy dick she fucked and sucked, but our venerable Texas courts are going to destroy his life all because that pussy was only 6,204 days old instead of 6,205 (not accounting for leap years). lol
View Quote
There exists a double standard, because men and women are wired and perceived differently.

Grown man with a teen girl is seen as predatory and abusive.  He used his experience to manipulate her.

Grown woman with a teen boy is seen as an achievement by the boy.  He seduced an older woman.  It can't be the other way round, because woman aren't predatory unless she's ugly.  If she's ugly than she obviously manipulated him.

I hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Too bad we won’t know her background... maybe a gun activist?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#26]
I have zero doubt that Cody was set up. The fucking Deep State had to assassinate his character somehow to shut him up, and this is one of the easiest ways. She probably gave him a fake ID (provided to her by Fed LE) lied about her age, had a good cover story, etc.

If I'm proven wrong, I'll stand down...but this reeks of Obama era entrapment strategy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This, but who knows if he knew her age.

Years ago when i dated 19-21 year olds (when I was that age) I never asked to see ID, so unless we went to a bar where their id was checked how would I know whether they were really over 18.
View Quote
I've been told it's still not a defense in Florida when asking a state attorney.  Had a friend who almost went to jail over something that never even happened.  fired from his agency.  it's okay though, he'll be making good money as a pharmacist so I'm happy for him.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK662N-29OM
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have zero doubt that Cody was set up. The fucking Deep State had to assassinate his character somehow to shut him up, and this is one of the easiest ways. She probably gave him a fake ID (provided to her by Fed LE) lied about her age, had a good cover story, etc.

If I'm proven wrong, I'll stand down...but this reeks of Obama era entrapment strategy.
View Quote
Conspiracy of the majority.  Most Americans, if they've ever heard of him, probably hate Cody Wilson and what he stands for.  I would wager most police and prosecutors do.

My money is on gold-digging whore tried to blackmail him and local cops/prosecutors are slavering at the mouth to make good on her threats.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed.

It beggars belief to think that he did this, and just happened to get someone underage.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Entrapment?   He didn't have to screw a whore.  He wasn't forced at gunpoint.

Just a mind-numbing lapse in judgement.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#33]
And, coincidentally, Jimmy Page also liked to bang teenagers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_cYrx1TxMY
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There exists a double standard, because men and women are wired and perceived differently.

Grown man with a teen girl is seen as predatory and abusive.  He used his experience to manipulate her.

Grown woman with a teen boy is seen as an achievement by the boy.  He seduced an older woman.  It can't be the other way round, because woman aren't predatory unless she's ugly.  If she's ugly than she obviously manipulated him.

I hope that helps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope that helps.
Except that women can absolutely be predatory. The young girl who is exploring her sexual power and pursues the interests of older men is not a victim. She is acting with full knowledge of what she is doing.

The female teacher who sleeps with a high school aged boy isn't falling prey to his sexual charms. She's pursuing young dick and knows that he'll give in because men will give in to pussy. Same reason a young girl knows she can use her pussy to get an older guy because men will yield every single time especially if she is attractive.

I know you were being facetious, but you can browse /b/ for ten minutes and see all manner of nude selfies that girls have taken of themselves and are now being passed around the internet. These girls didn't suddenly just become sluts when they turned 18. Dads think it's great when their sons are running through girls left and right but can't stand the thought of their little girl working a dick over.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
What does her being a whore have to do with it?

What if it was just some girl he met on a dating website?

Still a mind-numbing lapse in judgement?   Are you saying all men should eschew sex unless the girl has visible crows-feet?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Are you okay with living in that kind of a country?  If what you say is true, it's time to start dismantling it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, it never crossed his mind that when you play F-U games with the government that most if not all of your comms are being monitored, and just maybe trolling for hookers on the internet is a bad idea, and you should be extra careful with whom you associate?
If you're going to play games with the government or powerful lobbies, at least make them make something up.

Even if the girl were 30 and brought her certified birth certificate, graduation photos from class of 2006, and 30 birthday photos, one from each year, with her to the hotel, soliciting a prostitute was a dumb move.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Still a mind-numbing lapse in judgement?   Are you saying all men should eschew sex unless the girl has visible crows-feet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take it wherever you want.  Yes, still a mind-numbing lapse in judgement.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Of course it's a setup. They found someone who could pass for 18, and honey trapped him.

Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah it actually looks like they have evidence. I bet the girl violated the sites TOS being underage, and probably lied to Cody, if indeed any of this happened. Maybe a setup? It's funky.
Of course it's a setup. They found someone who could pass for 18, and honey trapped him.

Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime.
ding ding ding. If you can't find a crime, create one. If you can't do that, well... Invent one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
One crime at a time is activist good practice...but mandatory celibacy isn't a winning political strategy.

You can fight for freedom if you give up on pussy! There's a recruiting slogan.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you think prostitution (or other vice) should be legal you are morally flexible...it's a liberal point of view...(social liberal).

It's not a matter or right or wrong its a matter of legal or illegal.

There are teenagers who are capable/responsible of making sound decisions & and then there are grownups who are the exact opposite.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Unless it comes out that this was a setup, she lied about her age, and lied about the sexual assault he is screwed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a smart move on account of Wilson.

However, its damn shitty that our 17 year old "victim" hooked up with him on "Sugar Daddy", and later went to a hotel...and surprise! He assaulted her and then gave her $500.

That poor girl.
Actually she is under 17.

From the article in the OP

The affidavit doesn't specify her age, but identified her as a "juvenile female under the age of 17."
TX age of consent is 17
Unless it comes out that this was a setup, she lied about her age, and lied about the sexual assault he is screwed.
Can't rightfully be on that site if you're under 18; site is liable for the incident, as well, since they claim to verify all users. Any halfpint lawyer can argue that.

Can also argue the whole "witch hunt" angle.

All depends on who gets picked for the jury, and how impartial the judge is.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

ding ding ding. If you can't find a crime, create one. If you can't do that, well... Invent one.
View Quote
Soliciting an underage prostitute is a crime. What do you think you're getting on a site called 'sugar daddy?'
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Soliciting an underage prostitute is a crime. What do you think you're getting on a site called 'sugar daddy?'
View Quote
You're either a HELL of alot older or younger than you claim to be if you don't really know what that is.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#45]
L O f'ing L at "entrapment" and deep state conspiracy.  This dude was trolling a hook up site and HE offered her $500 for sex...clearly not entrapment.

It's far more plausible to believe that a 16yr old whore tried to blackmail him after she figured out who he was then any of the crazy GD shit being posted.  Did anyone read the actual report...?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that true if you honestly thought she was over 18? Especially since its been said she had showed valid ID that says shes 18.
Something, something, intent.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The judge doesn't make the law. What do the DMV folks have to do with it? They don't write the regulations either? Getting a fake ID from the secretary of state was very common when I was growing up. It might be tougher now, but back in the day there wasn't much you could do to stop it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are they referring to the girl as 'the victim?'  Sounds like he's the victim of fraud on her part
That's not how it works.  In the real world, in many cases, your intent makes no difference if your guilty of a crime, only the fact you technically committed the crime. Guy my dad knew got caught screwing a 15 year old, when he was 21.

Went to court.

Judge.. did you know she was underage ?
Guy....... hell no. She said she was 21, I met her in a bar that you had to be 21 to get into, she showed my a license that showed her as 21.
Judge..  is that true miss?
Girl........yes. I lied to him about my age,  I wanted to have sex with him, I used a fake id to get into the bar, and showed him the fake id as he didn't believe I was 21, said I looked young to him.
Judge.. you have the fake I'd?
Girl........yes, here it is.
Judge....wow, this is high quality, where did you get it ?
Girl........at the dmv, I used my older sisters birth certificate to get it, it's a real gov issues id. I love him, and don't want him to go to jail, my mother's is the one pushing this .
Judge.......well, I hate to do this Mr xxx, but even though she lied and used fake identification, the law only needs proof a 21 year old had sex with a underaged girl. There is no doubt you had sex with her, your belief she was of legal age, and her fraud has no bearing, only the fact you did have sex with her matters. Your going to prison.
Got it at the DMV?  The Judge and someone at the DMV needs to go to Prison.
The judge doesn't make the law. What do the DMV folks have to do with it? They don't write the regulations either? Getting a fake ID from the secretary of state was very common when I was growing up. It might be tougher now, but back in the day there wasn't much you could do to stop it.
Based on evidence, the judge has every right to dismiss the case. Y'know, the whole "in the spirit of the law" thing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boomerposting intensifies.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#49]
I hope it wasnt Daisy Hogg
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#50]
The left was willing to go full-in to defend people like Snowden and Manning.

They were willing to undermine the rule of law and have sentences commuted because it was politically expedient.

Can we do the same?
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top