Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So is she a pilot?  Does she talk all faggy?
View Quote

Scro, if she talked all faggy, we could put her in charge of figuring out why crops won't grow anymore.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What if they are adult aged and have the mental capacity of a 16 yr. old or greater?

What if they are adult aged and have the mental capacity of a 15 yr. old or lower?

The more I think about the interplay between ethics and legality, the cloudier the subject becomes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say no, but I'm not a retard fucker.

What if they are adult aged and have the mental capacity of a 16 yr. old or greater?

What if they are adult aged and have the mental capacity of a 15 yr. old or lower?

The more I think about the interplay between ethics and legality, the cloudier the subject becomes.

I'd pass on all retard fucking.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

#MeToo
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

#MeToo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#MeToo

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Uke colors? Coincidence?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Uke colors? Coincidence?
View Quote

What's uke?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What's uke?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]

I don't care about them.

America first
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#10]
How do you feel about your buddy who told you to post here?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#11]
OP and his squeeze are on the same mental level.  That is apparent.  I am beginning to think they are birds of feather.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How do you feel about your buddy who told you to post here?  
View Quote

He's a dick ,but this place is growing on me
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Taking her out to see monster University right now .
Everyone have a great night

She's making me dinner after too
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote by Dave Attell

"I'm drinking Jack and I started blackin out. You ever black out? Or as I call it, time travel? You ever do that? Oh yeah! You know how it is -- you're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in another bar. You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're playing that knife game with a half-Indian somewhere in North Dakota, "Yeah! Yeah! Winner fixes the tranny! Yeah". You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in White Castle -- working there 3 years, STILL not assistant manager. Your buddies tell you to quit, but you can't 'cause you're banging the slow girl on the fry-o-later. They say she's a little retarded, but those titties ain't retarded!"

Them Titties Ain't Retarded
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#15]
OP, please don’t ever show her this thread. I think it would break her heart to know how people talked about her.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You don’t need to, but maybe you should at least answer them for yourself because you are acting crazy.  Might be good to figure out why and work on that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t need to answer questions from a random on the internet.

You don’t need to, but maybe you should at least answer them for yourself because you are acting crazy.  Might be good to figure out why and work on that.

Crazy is such a hurtful word. He prefers the term "reality impaired."
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:40:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OP, please don’t ever show her this thread. I think it would break her heart to know how people talked about her.
View Quote

Retards won't notice, non issue.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why do you have a flat saggy butt in your avatar?
Seems kind of odd
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP and his squeeze are on the same mental level.  That is apparent.  I am beginning to think they are birds of feather.
View Quote

We may have stumbled upon the best hope for much of GD.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Seems kind of odd
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems kind of odd

Yep all 137 pounds of it, completely terrible. Random redhead I met while shopping at the store. I was late 30s, she was early 20S.She invited me over and I made a thread, even posted balls deep pics. She even cooked me breakfast, terrible I say.

Damn sure beats preying on retards.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep all 137 pounds of it, completely terrible. Random redhead I met while shopping at the store. I was late 30s, she was early 20S.She invited me over and I made a thread, even posted balls deep pics. She even cooked me breakfast, terrible I say.

View Quote

You keep referring to my girlfriend as a retard
I read the rules about disparaging another's significant other .

But you really should quit referring to my girlfriend as a retard seeing you're only doing it to get under my skin.
Show some class and maybe have a bit more respect
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems kind of odd

You weighed a random woman you met?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems kind of odd

We fucked for about half a year.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't see the big deal here
She's not helpless and believe it that she knows what she wants
She's not drooling all over my furniture like some of you are implying
And I would dare to say she has better critical thinking than the guy with the bender picture next to his name

I don't know the  red pill anymore than I know any of you on this forum.

View Quote

Pretty sure if I ask the wife to "drool on my furniture" she'll know that means blowjob time.  Gonna try it out soon.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You keep referring to my girlfriend as a retard
I read the rules about disparaging another's significant other .

But you really should quit referring to my girlfriend as a retard seeing you're only doing it to get under my skin.
Show some class and maybe have a bit more respect
View Quote

He's not concerned with it because he knows it's fake.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What's uke?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uke colors? Coincidence?

What's uke?

You’ll need to be careful, the Ukraine bros are almost as bad as the guys throwing around personal insults at differently abled people. I think they must have sad lives and they feel better about themselves by hurting others and being cruel.

They try to bait people into violating the COC.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, a question for the Arfcom morality police.  Are you going to issue an edict that no one can have a relationship with anyone that has an IQ or mental capacity lower than the other person?  
What if a 40 y/o guy is dating an 18 y/o girl?  What if she finished high school with a class status of #870 out of a class of 900?    
Should Mark Kelly (astronaut) divorce Gabby Gifford because of her diminished mental ability? You could argue that he's taking advantage of her.  Or you could argue that he cares for her and takes care of her.    
Or would you condemn the lady in question to only being able to be involved with a similarly or more challenged individual that may or may not be able to live a decent life together?    
What if they are capable of holding a job and do well; but have been evaluated and have a driving restriction and can't drive? (but they issue driver licenses to people that shouldn't be driving anyway)
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You think showing her "how people talked about her" is the heartbreaking part of all of this?   You're either in cahoots with this troll, or so out of touch that your "differently abled" language all makes sense.  You're more concerned with how things appear and sound, than the actual reality of how things are.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Well, I for one congratulate OP on his new relationship with Dawn the Downs Gal!
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You think showing her "how people talked about her" is the heartbreaking part of all of this?   You're either in cahoots with this troll, or so out of touch that your "differently abled" language all makes sense.  You're more concerned with how things appear and sound, than the actual reality of how things are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I told him that it was a mistake to allow her into his bed, two things can be true at the same time, don’t have a physical relationship with her and also don’t ever let her read this thread.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So, a question for the Arfcom morality police.  Are you going to issue an edict that no one can have a relationship with anyone that has an IQ or mental capacity lower than the other person?  
What if a 40 y/o guy is dating an 18 y/o girl?  What if she finished high school with a class status of #870 out of a class of 900?    
Should Mark Kelly (astronaut) divorce Gabby Gifford because of her diminished mental ability? You could argue that he's taking advantage of her.  Or you could argue that he cares for her and takes care of her.    
Or would you condemn the lady in question to only being able to be involved with a similarly or more challenged individual that may or may not be able to live a decent life together?    
What if they are capable of holding a job and do well; but have been evaluated and have a driving restriction and can't drive? (but they issue driver licenses to people that shouldn't be driving anyway)
View Quote

Regardless of his former job, Mark Kelly's current job is taking away your right to keep and bear arms, so his judgment isn't great.  Anyways...  if Mark Kelly met his wife AFTER she was shot and was posting stories online about how his wife's jammies were soaking wet and she was saying "not potty," that would be a little more apples to apples.

It's a matter of degree.  A difference in mental capacity isn't an issue until the one with the lower capacity reaches the point of true diminished capacity.  People are going to judge you, and rightfully so.  It's fucked up.  OP isn't a brain surgeon, but I'd think you have to be at least slightly above average to be podiatrist.  I doubt this is a 105 IQ / 95 IQ situation.  If one person's IQ is average or better and the other is significantly more than one standard deviation lower than average, (like 80 or below), there are legitimate issues.  The opportunities for exploitation (in this case, sexual) are obvious.  Any man that would do this, isn't a good person.  I think the OP is a troll and none of this is actually happening, but if it was, it would be pretty shitty.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I told him that it was a mistake to allow her into his bed, two things can be true at the same time, don’t have a physical relationship with her and also don’t ever let her read this thread.
View Quote

Yeah, sure man.  And everything up to allowing her into his bed wasn't a horrible idea?  Again, you're either in cahoots with this troll, or detached from reality.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, sure man.  And everything up to allowing her into his bed wasn't a horrible idea?  Again, you're either in cahoots with this troll, or detached from reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re just upset because I’m not impressed by your tough guy act, just because you say the R word that doesn’t make you some super he-man. I’ve dealt with you before when you accused me of being a white supremacist because of my username. I’m not going to get baited into a COC violation.

We are done communicating

*click*
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In his own words, "two things can be true at the same time."
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You’re just upset because I’m not impressed by your tough guy act, just because you say the R word that doesn’t make you some super he-man. I’ve dealt with you before when you accused me of being a white supremacist because of my username. I’m not going to get baited into a COC violation.

*click*
View Quote

I was saying the dreaded "R" word to point out how stupid these word games are, especially you, with your "differently abled" baloney.  I'm certainly not upset or need you to be impressed by anything I do.  You should go back and think about that past history... the real clue about you, was when you were talking about how proud you were of your white heritage (whatever that is).  If your name is just a coincidence, the other stuff wasn't.

Nobody is tough on the internet, but some people act stupidly, without having the excuse of having a developmental disability.  I'm not the only one pointing this out in this thread.  When you think everyone else around you is an asshole, the people around you usually aren't the problem.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was saying the dreaded "R" word to point out how stupid these word games are, especially you, with your "differently abled" baloney.  I'm certainly not upset or need you to be impressed by anything I do.  You should go back and think about that past history... the real clue about you, was when you were talking about how proud you were of your white heritage (whatever that is).  If your name is just a coincidence, the other stuff wasn't.

Nobody is tough on the internet, but some people act stupidly, without having the excuse of having a developmental disability.  I'm not the only one pointing this out in this thread.  When you think everyone else around you is an asshole, the people around you usually aren't the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*click*

You aren't supposed to respond after he *clicks* you.

He's not listening. And it's important for him that you know that.

Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31657/1qkpv1__1__jpg-2940200.JPG

I also think his constant comments about baiting are quite revealing, as that seems to be the common thread in every schtick. Just notice how quickly he pounced on my first posted using the term "literally retarded." It's the whole "accuse others of what you are doing" game.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

*click*
View Quote

*cringe*
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Retards
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Over the years I've read threads about relationships, many of which involve a wife so inept at everything the husband is nothing more than a substitute parent taking care of an overgrown child. Plus everything in between. GD is the last place that should be throwing stones.

That said, troll or not, the OP is pretty brave for posting this here. Maybe brave is the wrong word. I'm surprised every day when it's not locked.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Over the years I've read threads about relationships, many of which involve a wife so inept at everything the husband is nothing more than a substitute parent taking care of an overgrown child. Plus everything in between. GD is the last place that should be throwing stones.

That said, troll or not, the OP is pretty brave for posting this here. Maybe brave is the wrong word. I'm surprised every day when it's not locked.
View Quote

Well put.

I suppose there will be no way to ever know whether this is a true story of if the OP is trolling us. If anyone does know, please clue me in.

I dated a divorced woman for quite a few years who had a special needs child. The child was late teens when I met her and living with her father but visited often. It wasn't down syndrome but was similar. The child was very bright in some ways and in other ways totally clueless, so I have some experience being around someone like that. She was a nice kid; very happy and friendly. Certain things like loud noises really bothered her, and so on.

Anyway, the point being that someone romantically involved with such a person would always and forever have to be "in charge" and to some extent the care-giver or legal guardian for that person, and having to explain things in ways that they could understand.

Now, assuming this is not a troll thread (and again, I really don't know), maybe OP is a person who cares deeply for this girl and is perfectly ok taking on the roles described above, and never being able to have a truly adult conversation with his partner for the rest of his life. I believe that there may be people for whom this would be fine. I guess.

I am no rocket surgeon, but I would tire of this pretty darn quickly. I like being around people as smart as me or smarter, who are able to consider and discuss complex matters. That is perhaps my own personality flaw, I don't know.

The young lady in question is not a bar slut who takes on one-night-stands and won't be emotionally bothered by being dumped if the guy loses interest.

A person of diminished mental capacity being hurt is my concern. (If this stuff is true)
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Well we talked this morning and she's moving in with me next week.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 3:16:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whatever you do, dont waste any time!!!

Good luck mang.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Her parents:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#49]
"Went and saw the Barbie movie last night " to "She's moving in next week." in 11 pages.
OP this advice comes from a man with a special needs child and 3 special needs grandchildren.

Prepare to be loved unconditionally. No greater love comes from these wonderful humans who ignore the bad in this world and want noting more than to make you happy.
You and quite a few people here need to volunteer at the Special Olympics. It will change your lives.

It seems that she is high functioning. If so, all the better. She will have somewhat of a normal life, just like my daughter. She was able to find a husband who matches her personality and loves her, unconditionally. He is on the spectrum too. Like the OP, he has a great job and we are Blessed to have him in her life. She gave birth to my grandson 8 weeks ago.

If this isn't a troll thread, good. If it is, still good, because it brings to light that everyone is a child of God. Everybody deserves happiness and love. And, just as I told my son-in-law, hell will be a relief if you break that little girls heart.
Tread carefully.
Link Posted: 9/2/2023 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wasn't the movie I wanted to see but it was the movie that I saw

Very bright and cheerful
Margo Robbie's feet are beautiful,very nice arches and perfect toe to foot ratio.
The "man" in the movie was an idiot .

Popcorn was pretty good

View Quote

Milkman, is that you?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top