BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1. You're assuming OPs location is truthful.
2. There is a difference between the legal definition of rape, and the sexual assault of a mentally handicapped individual who cannot rationally provide consent by a medical professional. Even if the first part isn't happening here, the second part certainly is. Unless OP admits he's trolling.
3. Some countries allow children (ages 5-10) to be married off and have sex with grown men with parents blessing. Doesn't make it right, moral, or not rape.

Furthermore, the Texas codes do not read the way you seem to be articulating. Under Texas code she is mentally disabled due to being unable to provide food, shelter, and healthcare for herself by way of cognitive defect. Idk if you were reading the actual code or a blog/website.
View Quote
What I read quoted the texas statute.  And then summarized it as if they are over the legal age of consent and have not been further adjudicated, they can choose for themselves.  

I dont care what assumptions are on this thread, I am simply stating, what I understood as fact.  If you have new information I am willing to learn and admit I was wrong if I was.  Whether this thread is real, troll, fake, or otherwise has no bearing.  CoC stands until a mod or staffer says otherwise and locks it, does it not?  I dont know what stands around here anymore, so real question.  

Anyway back to reading along.  I have nothing invested in thread other than heads ups and laughs.  Seeing people get locked for avoidable issues is always kinda nice too, unless I hate them, them fuck em.LOL
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Read carefully what it says before reading into what you want it to say.

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/HS/htm/HS.592.htm
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Really don't understand why you all think I'm trolling...
View Quote

because it reads like a r/ Reddit post. Your recent join date/post count. and the details of something that should be private and the braggadocious tone to your post in general.
It would be less creepy going back to talking about Margo Robbie's feet.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:46:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

because it reads like a r/ Reddit post. Your recent join date/post count. and the details of something that should be private and the braggadocious tone to your post in general.
It would be less creepy going back to talking about Margo Robbie's feet.
View Quote

I have no sexual feelings about feet .
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#6]
See my comment above
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Fix cell phone typo
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Relocking
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top