Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have bad luck with boats.  River (large enough for barge traffic) with a muddy bottom, less than half a mile from the house.  For some reason, I like building small boats.

Not a good combination with being a gun owner.
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never knew about the YouTube channel. Nice work Andrew!  I spent time with my morning coffee checking out your channel. Good quality work with some humor thrown in!

By the way, it looks like you have a great place to shoot.  If you'd say that was your back yard, I'd really be envious. I have my own backyard range, but nothing like that!
No, I wish that were the case, but it's public land at Table Mesa, north of Phoenix.
Very nice!
Table Mesa is actually really close to metro Phoenix,  but its on the edge of millions of contiguous acres of public lands. The better known shooting spots accessible to I-17 get busy and on a bad day it’s like a remake of Mad Max with meth billies and gang bangers.  There are some great spots there if you know where to look where you can be by yourself.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wow, dude! That's a great story.
View Quote
Appreciated.
Stranger than fiction.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Drag lakes with magnets, turn in guns at so called "buy backs" in order to make money for new guns or just restore the found guns?
View Quote
What guns? Guns lost in boating accidents are never found
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
My Sig P226 MK25 was in my boat when it sunk in the gulf. A thorough cleaning prevented any damage to the pistol. I've shot close to 3000 rounds through it since the accident.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#6]
rust and silt would be my guess
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top