Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
He came over and apologized because your girl texted him and told him you were pissed and suspicious of what they’ve been doing when you aren’t around.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Some weird ass LARP from a retread…

Welcome back person who’s girlfriend might be into swinging or hot Wifing in the future, can we offer you a fruit plate?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Trollolololol

Either that our you're a wack job.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trying to get some alternate inputs.
Ill keep it as brief as possible.

Hanging out with my girl and a married neighbor couple at the pool.
I have known them for years, they have always been pretty chill.
We decide to keep drinking after the sun went down. Hanging out at their place; eating, drinking and watching movies etc. All is well.
Married guys wife gets up to use the bathroom, but I'm in the zone and watching the movie.
Suddenly I hear married guy say "you have such pretty little toes". Instantly my mind goes WTF?!
I look over and he is lifting my girls pinky toe up and down and looking at it. I instantly shot up, told him that's completely inappropriate and f-ed up.
Grabbed my girl and left the situation peacefully.
Got home and put a fist through the drywall. Aired my girl out about it. Of course, now she calls me the one in the wrong.
The dude talked to me later, he looked like a beat puppy that wanted to cry; he was scared AF.
I inquired if, perhaps, him and his wife were swingers and they got the wrong impression (That would be somewhat understandable) However, he said they were not.

Several things scream not right about this:
1. Why did he wait till his wife left the room to do that.
2. Why did my girl not jerk back and also be like WTF?
3. It implies they have a level of comfort that i am unaware of.

Every bone in my body wanted to beat the hell out of all 3 of them, but i kept my composure; even though I have ptsd....

What would you of done?
How would you move forward with this?
View Quote

1. He may have had one too many, wanted to flirt, waited for his wife to leave
2. Caught by surprise and didn't want to over-react and embarrass you
3. Nonsense
You seem to be insecure with your relationship with your GF. I have, or had, PTSD and never behaved that way. Punching the drywall? You may need professional help with anger management issues.
I would have politely told him not to do that as the GF is not comfortable with that.
You fucked up. Apologize to the guy and your GF, then forget it ever happened.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like you may be an asshole with self control issues.

I would advise "your girl" to get out of there for her own safety.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
You sound perfectly rational. Last time my friend touched my wife's toes, I gorilla fucked his family.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#7]
It seems that was a bit of an overreaction to me. It was her toe, not her boob, and you were sitting right there.

My hubby knows if I'm uncomfortable with a situation, I'll take care of it (in most cases). If someone grabbed my toe or foot in general, they might not ever be able to grab anything again. I DO NOT like for anyone, except my hubby (even that is limited), to touch my feet. Consequently, I've never had a pedicure either. I do my own.

Not sure what my deal is with feet, but . I will not touch anyone else's feet either.

eta I wouldn't blame the guy for being a bit leery of you. You sound like a loose cannon. You could have just said, "Dude, leave my girls feet alone" and that would have probably been the end of it.

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]
That’s the kind of thing that happens when you mix males, females, and alcohol.

If y’all were all drunker other guy would have knocked up your girlfriend, other guys wife would be crying hysterically, and you would have tore the house down.

It happens all the time.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Put my fist through dry wall".

Sounds like you need to grow up and get some help for that anger. You could go to jail for such things in most states.

While the other dude was inappropriate, you acted like a child. Your GF should be evaluating being with you.
View Quote
This. Maybe she should eject before OP tunes her up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You sound perfectly rational. Last time my friend touched my wife's toes, I gorilla fucked his family.
View Quote

Can’t spell primate without mate…
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Calm down Kyle

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Kyle, I agree this was weird, but I probably would have just said, in the moment, "hey dude, hands to yourself" or something similar and gauged reaction.  But I would not have created a drywall repair project for myself, no.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Stop drinking.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Definitely would have went home and put holes in my walls.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would you of done?

Definitely would have went home and put holes in my walls.

And then dropped that I have the PTSD while posting about the incident on a public gun forum.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You guys are losing it.

PICS of wife?
View Quote
It's kinda sad. Should have been first reply.
I blame the mods for this.
Zero Enforcent of rules that matter.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Whoa, your friend touched your girlfriends toe and you started punching holes in the drywall? You're the one that's waaaaay out of line there Skippy. You're lack of impulse control is going to get you put in prison or killed someday. Do you use drugs? Speed? Steroids? Just trying to figure out why your brain is soo fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We decide to keep drinking after the sun went down. Hanging out at their place; eating, drinking and watching movies etc. All is well.
Married guys wife gets up to use the bathroom, but I'm in the zone and watching the movie.
Suddenly I hear married guy say "you have such pretty little toes". Instantly my mind goes WTF?!
I look over and he is lifting my girls pinky toe up and down and looking at it. I instantly shot up, told him that's completely inappropriate and f-ed up.
Got home and put a fist through the drywall. Aired my girl out about it. Of course, now she calls me the one in the wrong.
The dude talked to me later, he looked like a beat puppy that wanted to cry; he was scared AF.
I inquired if, perhaps, him and his wife were swingers and they got the wrong impression (That would be somewhat understandable) However, he said they were not.

Every bone in my body wanted to beat the hell out of all 3 of them, but i kept my composure; even though I have ptsd....

What would you of done?
View Quote

Once you graduate from high school, you’ll have a level head.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Should have stood up walked over to them, "Yes, they are pretty toes . . . " picked your girl up in your arms, "and their mine" as you walk back to your seat, and set your girl down in your lap while eye fucking the dude.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I also want to see the toes. Are they like baby butt smooth, or more like shark skin? Can they take paint off an old coffee table?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#20]
While that was admittedly weird, I think you're taking your screen name too seriously. Beat the three of them? WTF?

You addressed the situation immediately and got your message across. No need to go all Tony Rockamora on the dude or put holes in walls.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Putting 21 accounts on ignore immediately is the right move.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I must be on a different level. The drywall issue seems like nothing to me.
It lets anger out, doesnt hurt anyone and its my property.
Granted having the heavy bag up would of been better.... but yea i agree with the people that say we probably drank too much.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#23]
You should delete this.
Then delete your account & log out.
Maybe try again in 2022

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed!
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well, you definitely handled that like a reasonable, level-headed adult.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Chop a toe off and send it to him....send a message.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm torn on this.  I don't think anybody should be touching someone else's wife/girlfriend, but damn, it was just her pinky toe, and the OP was in the room, so it wasn't like the guy was being sneaky.  He was just drunk, probably has a thing for feet and apparently OP's woman has nice toes.  If anybody should be mad, it should be the dude's wife.  And OP is a retard for punching his own wall.   That's just immature.

OP, you should post pics of said toes so the foot fetish people can see what all the fuss is about.  I personally don't like feet.  I would rather lick a woman's butthole than touch her feet  

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Date checks out.  Troll thread
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are losing it.

PICS of wife?

In all fairness the restraining order probably prevents him from doing so.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#30]
They are toes. Toes man.

Now if he had made a grab for the boobs and was lifting them up an down saying hey you have nice boobs, or grabbing the ass or her pussy, then ya get upset, unless of course she wanted him to do those things then you have a different problem all together.

If she was chill with the comment and the little toe moving, I would laugh it off, hell I would have said for $20 you can suck that little toe

Oh and we need pics of said toes. Rules you know, we have em.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Shades of Pulp Fiction foot massages.  

Throwing the guy off a third floor balcony seems appropriate.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Didn't Marcellus Wallace throw a dude over a balcony for something like that?
View Quote

Tony Rocky Horror.  He’s half black, half Samoan.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Didn't Marcellus Wallace throw a dude over a balcony for something like that?
View Quote

nobody knows why it happened except for marcellus and tony rocky horror
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Man I certainly would say something if some dude was touching my wife

But I dont think I would do what you did
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Granted having the heavy bag up would of been better.... but yea i agree with the people that say we probably drank too much.
View Quote

I just want to point something out here - it's only "drinking too much" when you misbehave while doing it.  So, I'd caution against writing it off as "fuck it I was drunk".
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#36]
First off, Never lose control of yourself like that.   “Your girl” lost respect for you when you punched your own wall.  

Secondly, If you want us to judge the impropriety of the action, You’ll have to Post Pics of the toes in question.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yup, a bunch of ‘tough guy’ pussies. It was a toe dude. Chillax. A bit odd timing but nothing to fucking roid rage about.

If someone says you have a cute kid, you gonna assume they are a predator and shoot them???
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Sounds like you’re pretty insecure and likely to have an assault/DV charge at some point in your future.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Pic of wife and said pinky toe?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#40]
You should have made him cry in the corner while you railed his wife and your gf Infront of him. To assure domination of course.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He came over and apologized because your girl texted him and told him you were pissed and suspicious of what they’ve been doing when you aren’t around.
View Quote

Yeah. Ditch the girlfriend.

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Indeed!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed!

Staff should get an alert when a ‘21 starts a new thread. Maybe encourage them to get ahead of it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What would you of done?
View Quote

I’ll answer #2–it would creep me out.  Foot fetishes are weird IMO.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Both of your reactions sound like people who drank to much. What buddy said sounds like someone whose had one too many would say, should have just reprimanded and started sobering up.

Punching drywall though, are you fucking 15?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Imagine what OP would do if another guy gave his girlfriend a hug?  Entire cities would be razed.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Seems like you overreacted more than a little bit there.  Yeah he shouldn't have just put hands on your GF, and what he did was weird, but it seems like blowing up at everyone and putting a hole in your wall over a pinky toe is way out of proportion to the actual offense.

Now you've burned a bridge with a neighbor, very likely scared/offended your GF and have to fix a hole in your wall.

Was it worth it?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#47]
lol assuming this isn't a troll thread...

That would have warranted a "hands off, dude" and then continue to enjoy the evening.

Severe over-reaction.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#48]
OP two things to take into consideration when reading replies.

1. Many here are on medication and feel neither highs nor lows.

2. Many here have very “open” marriages to put it nicely.

Start a thread with “Do you tell you wife not to…” and watch the fireworks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

When you become an adult, you’ll begin to see it as a big deal.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Rated Troll
View Quote
a real puremale would have popped him one
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top