Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/23/2019 6:04:46 AM EDT
The retarded msm in Europe are talking about yesterday hearing about trump like a damning thing for trump.

What is the truth ?

Were minority representative able to question the witness as well ? Is there a transcript of this hearing or this is just hearsay from some majority congressman who was there?

Can somebody explain me ?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
To be honest, I think most people on the right here in the US just don't give a damn about that fiasco.
I didn't even watch TV yesterday so I have no idea what's going on. I'll listen to Sirius on the way home and see if any of the channels say anything about it.
From what I know, it seems that the whole thing is a sham, because they won't vote on it. It's all for show and won't go anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The walls are closing in on Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I cant wait to see him reelected.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The retarded msm in Europe are talking about yesterday hearing about trump like a damning thing for trump.

What is the truth ?

Were minority representative able to question the witness as well ? Is there a transcript of this hearing or this is just hearsay from some majority congressman who was there?

View Quote
My understanding is that the minority party has been excluded from the hearings, which are secret, and for which no transcripts are being made available.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Secret hearing, in a secret place, using anonymous witnesses.

Pelosi said we need to impeach him to see the evidence.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
It’s all about leaks, anonymous sourcing, and taking quotes out of context. Nobody knows what was said because everything was behind close doors.

It sounds like to me the guy is a swampy fuck who was mad because his predecessor was fired. He believed it was prid-pro-quo even though he has no firsthand knowledge and that he was told it definitely wasn’t.

FPNI, it’s the boy who cried wolf. Nobody gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:19:20 AM EDT
[#7]
He’s going to drop out any day now
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:21:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I bet they stop trying to impeach him after his second inauguration.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:29:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah.....
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link to story

Wiki link

It was a closed hearing, so no direct transcripts yet.  If they discussed anything classified, we wont see transcripts for a while, if ever. And given the national security context of military assistance, its unlikely for now at least. Cant answer whether or not Republicans were able to question him, but in Congressional committees, both sides typically get floor/question time.

Basically, Trump replaced the first ambassador to Ukraine, Ambassador Yovanovitch for not being a Trump team player in June.  Taylor was his replacement and had a pretty staunch record.  He first held the position under Bush, then under Obama. Taylor then started asking why congressionally appropriated military aid was being held up by the Trump admin.  The more he pushed the subject, the more he got the impression that the funding was being specifically held up as leverage to start an investigation into Bidens son.  There was several text messages delivered to the committee from Taylor asking about it.  The response he got was basically "I dont want to text about this, call me".  Read into that what you will.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Link to story

Wiki link

It was a closed hearing, so no direct transcripts yet.  If they discussed anything classified, we wont see transcripts for a while, if ever. And given the national security context of military assistance, its unlikely for now at least. Cant answer whether or not Republicans were able to question him, but in Congressional committees, both sides typically get floor/question time.

Basically, Trump replaced the first ambassador to Ukraine, Ambassador Yovanovitch for not being a Trump team player in June.  Taylor was his replacement and had a pretty staunch record.  He first held the position under Bush, then under Obama. Taylor then started asking why congressionally appropriated military aid was being held up by the Trump admin.  The more he pushed the subject, the more he got the impression that the funding was being specifically held up as leverage to start an investigation into Bidens son.  There was several text messages delivered to the committee from Taylor asking about it.  The response he got was basically "I dont want to text about this, call me".  Read into that what you will.
View Quote
So basically, nothing.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached Resigned after winning re-election.

Edit.  Need Coffee.  Nixon resigned after winning his second election but before being impeached.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:39:31 AM EDT
[#13]
The entire thing is a show.  There is no constitutional basis for an "impeachment inquiry".   All they are doing is talking more loudly about impeachment and running a series of dog and pony shows to support it.  Trump has not actually been impeached.

The purpose is to sway voters so the show will go on until the election. It is having a measurable effect on voter opinion among "independent" voters at this time.  How they feel come the election is another story.

IMO the entire thing including the Mueller investigation is payback for Trump's "Lock her up" shenanigans during the last election.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached after winning re-election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached after winning re-election.
Was he?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#16]
The democrats walk out of their "hearings" and explain what the hearsay witness says.
At that point you have hearsay about hearsay about a falsehood.

The press leads with a headline "Sources report impeachment immanent after witness testimony"

Then the actual witness states later "I said nothing of what that lying democrat told you".
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My understanding is that the minority party has been excluded from the hearings, which are secret, and for which no transcripts are being made available.
View Quote
I would not be surprised if there wan't a Hollywood director, some acting coaches and a couple of screen writers writing their scripts and having a dress rehearsal for the impeachment play they are about to put on.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He's going to drop out any day now
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached resigned after winning re-election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached resigned after winning re-election.
Fixt

Nixon resigned before the House voted on impeachment.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The entire thing is a show.  There is no constitutional basis for an "impeachment inquiry".   All they are doing is talking more loudly about impeachment and running a series of dog and pony shows to support it.  Trump has not actually been impeached.

The purpose is to sway voters so the show will go on until the election. It is having a measurable effect on voter opinion among "independent" voters at this time.  How they feel come the election is another story.

IMO the entire thing including the Mueller investigation is payback for Trump's "Lock her up" shenanigans during the last election.
View Quote
The entire thing is a Banana Republic show.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fixt

View Quote
Absolutely true. Thanks for the correction.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fixt

View Quote
Thanks. Will fix when not on mobile
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:15:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
It does feel like they are just trying to wear down the fence sitters who really decide elections with a nonstop barrage of blazing headlines, loaded language, and endless insinuations. I think they are hoping these people will just vote against him just to get the media created hysteria just to stop...
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:15:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt

Yup and I don't for one second think they will stop trying to impeach Trump if he wins a second term.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#26]
It's nonsense put out for the low information crowd
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#27]
They do this every week.

"This terrible thing we heard in a closed hearing will doom Trump"

one week later

"Eh, I guess it wasn't so bad so we'll barely report on what was really said."
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Link to story

Wiki link

View Quote
You left out much of the story.

Taylor met with a Schiff staffer at a meeting in Ukraine sponsored by the Atlantic council.

After that meeting,  Taylor texted EU ambassador injecting the idea of quid pro quo.

EU ambassador completely denied any quid pro quo. He was at meetings  and Taylor wasn't.

These texts are from September,  soon after the meeting with staffer and after Taylor read an article about it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:27:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Now that they're more concerned with the nullification of the Constitutional electoral process rather than electing their own candidate, the now defunct Democratic Party should be renamed "The People's Urban Revolutionary Party".
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:28:47 AM EDT
[#30]
The problem for the democrats is that if another full year passes and they are still right where they are now with "impeachment," then people will be wondering, if their case against the President is so strong, why hasn't he been tried and removed already. And, the longer they wait and the closer they get to the election, the more obvious it's going to be that this is nothing but another political attack against an opponent they don't like and yet another desperate attempt to undo a legitimate presidential election. They clearly believe that if they keep throwing mud at Trump, eventually, some of it will stick and bring down his popularity.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#31]
This will explain everything from Pelosi’s perspective.

Link
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#32]
IMO, look for democrats to release the bulk of the secret testimony via a report to the MSM in the spring/summer 2020 tailored to damage Trump so badly, that he will fail to win re-election.  In the meantime, HRC may have announced she is getting in the race; and, the Trump DOJ investigations will be released and the Democrats will be saying it is 'politically motivated/made-up' attack tailored to destroy HRC and other prominent Democrats.

No vote on the impeachment inquiry means no Trump attorney representation is allowed as these Democratic closed door questioning of witnesses. This can put Trump far behind in his defense against the allegations that will be released when the Democrats vote to impeach (I think in the spring/summer of 2020).

Do not be deceived.  Everything the democrats claim Trump is/was doing is what they themselves have been doing for decades.

The commie democrats cannot allow Trump to derail their globalist agenda to manage America's decline into the one-world global gov't.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#33]
You have 2 choices.

A - Bury your head in the sand and post a tired cliche: "Any day now" "They got him now!" "Another nothingburger."
OR...
B - Read the US Ambassador to Ukraine's testimony yourself.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/542ee36f-eafc-4f2b-a075-b3b492d981a5/note/75965f57-6561-42f8-af40-a9e984a85660.pdf
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Nobody cares. Just like nobody cares about the Kurds and their fight with the Turks.

Go go ask your average person on the street. Nobody cares
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#35]
They are just trying to obstruct Trump from cleaning up the corruption in government and exposing all the crimes they have committed.

It's a continuation of the coop that's been going on since he was elected.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Also, someone in the world news section of Reddit broke the testimony down into key bullet points if you want to read it there.

First post in this thread.

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/dllu8n/us_ambassador_testifies_trump_directly_tied/

Again, if you want to argue or give a rebuttal, argue against the US Ambassador to Ukraine's testimony and points. Actually spend a moment and read his testimony and specifically state what you think is wrong about it.

Don't argue with some bumper sticker talking point like "This isn't important, no one cares. Sorry your gal lost. More nothingburger" type nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#37]
The Dems aren't done editing their "out of context" leaks yet.  Schiff is a busy boy right now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You have 2 choices.

A - Bury your head in the sand and post a tired cliche: "Any day now" "They got him now!" "Another nothingburger."
OR...

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/542ee36f-eafc-4f2b-a075-b3b492d981a5/note/75965f57-6561-42f8-af40-a9e984a85660.pdf
View Quote
False dichotomy

C. Another coordinated attack on Trump using hearsay, innuendo and fake accusations.

Coordinated by Schiff.

Whistleblower met with Schiff staffer prior to writing complaint but failed to disclose meeting to IG.

Taylor met with Schiff staffer at Atlantic council meeting before he injected the accusations in a text message.

If you can't see this as preplanned then you have your head in the sand
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You have 2 choices.

OR...

View Quote
He's still your President.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:53:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You have 2 choices.

OR...

View Quote
Let’s see, a career swamp creature all pissy about Trump, or a someone from the Ukraine who would actually know for sure what the deal (if there was one) was,  yeah, I for one know which IMO has more credibility. But you do you and keep sucking that MSM knob
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What is the truth ?

View Quote
Its mostly smoke and mirrors.  It's not even actually a formal impeachment inquiry.  The House has not voted to begin one, so essentially what they're doing is talking at length about impeachment without actually attempting it in any serious way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Is this a new hoax or the one from a couple weeks ago about the Biden gang?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I cant wait to see him reelected.
View Quote
It will be majestic.   I've never wanted a political event so badly.  Just imagine 4 more years of the left stroking out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:59:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yup and I don't for one second think they will stop trying to impeach Trump if he wins a second term.
View Quote
They will if the dems lose the House.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:59:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Taylor is such a great ambassador that he only wants to serve if he agrees with the foreign policy

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#47]
That’s a pretty good summary of what we all think is going on behind those closed doors.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why?

These hearings are but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets its hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by idiots, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
View Quote
And Ukrainian President Zelensky said there was never any quid pro quo.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:10:43 AM EDT
[#49]
From what was reported last night, by those in the know, the Dem's star witness who is a never Trumper got completely dismantled.  More hearsay, no first hand knowledge, etc....

So, just more political theater designed to further the lies and misinformation.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Taylor met with a Schiff staffer at a meeting in Ukraine sponsored by the Atlantic council.

After that meeting,  Taylor texted EU ambassador injecting the idea of quid pro quo.

EU ambassador completely denied any quid pro quo. He was at meetings  and Taylor wasn't.

These texts are from September,  soon after the meeting with staffer and after Taylor read an article about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link to story

Wiki link

I think I read that Burisma actually paid for the intern to travel to the meeting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top