BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Blank canvases.

Not everyone with tattoos is a criminal guys... I'm 20 minutes shy of 24 hours under the needle and you can't see any of mine with shorts and a T-shirt on. I've never been convicted of a crime, been to jail, etc. Work a professional job and am well respected within my company.

I just see everyone the same whether they have tattoos or not, the only people that I judge for their tattoos are the idiots that put shit on their neck, face, or hands. Nothing screams minimum wage for life like a tattoo on one of those 3.
View Quote
So you get tattoos to brag about how long you've been "under the needle". Lame. Why do you hate your skin so much you want to completely obscure it?

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:47:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Blank skins
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Your honor.
View Quote
What do you call an inky in a three piece suit?
The defendant.

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I work in a corporate HQ.  I have ink. I also have ink you can't see under short shirt sleeves.  The guy in the cube next to me has ink too, but you really have to go looking for it(he wears long sleeves 99% of the time but you can see it on his arms if you look closely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Business professionals.

I work in a corporate HQ.  I have ink. I also have ink you can't see under short shirt sleeves.  The guy in the cube next to me has ink too, but you really have to go looking for it(he wears long sleeves 99% of the time but you can see it on his arms if you look closely.
So what kind of awesome artistry did you want to permanently add to your body, and watch slowly fade throughout the years of your life?

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:48:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sheep
View Quote

Non conformists.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So what kind of awesome artistry did you want to permanently add to your body, and watch slowly fade throughout the years of your life?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Business professionals.

Why do you care?
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Pussies.
View Quote

So anyone with a tattoo is a hardass?
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pussies.

I know I am.
You're getting upset at internet stuff so you're probably not the manliest man to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why do you care?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Business professionals.

Why do you care?
Because we're the ones that have to look at it and judge you for having it, that's why.

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why do you care?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Business professionals.

Why do you care?
Same reason you do. Your kinda sensitive for someone calling others without skin defilement pussies.

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So what purpose do they serve? What do you do, just pull pants down every once in a while and stare at em?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blank canvases.

Not everyone with tattoos is a criminal guys... I'm 20 minutes shy of 24 hours under the needle and you can't see any of mine with shorts and a T-shirt on. I've never been convicted of a crime, been to jail, etc. Work a professional job and am well respected within my company.

I just see everyone the same whether they have tattoos or not, the only people that I judge for their tattoos are the idiots that put shit on their neck, face, or hands. Nothing screams minimum wage for life like a tattoo on one of those 3.

So what purpose do they serve? What do you do, just pull pants down every once in a while and stare at em?

They are pieces of artwork, instead of hanging them on a wall I wear them instead, they are for me, not other people, I didn't mean most were below the belt, nearly my whole torso is covered, so taking my shirt off shows all but half of a tattoo on my waist.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I know I am.

You're getting upset at internet stuff so you're probably not the manliest man to begin with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pussies.

I know I am.

Who's upset?

If you think tattoos=hardass that's hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Same reason you do. Your kinda sensitive for someone calling others without skin defilement pussies.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Business professionals.

Why do you care?

I don't care what people do or do not put on their skin.
You seem highly interested in what other people choose to do with their lives, how liberal of you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Your honor.
View Quote

I fucking
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Who's upset?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pussies.

I know I am.
Who's upset?  

Well I am a hardass, I have tattoos. There for others with tattoos must also be hardasses.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Landlord.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
They are pieces of artwork, instead of hanging them on a wall I wear them instead, they are for me, not other people, I didn't mean most were below the belt, nearly my whole torso is covered, so taking my shirt off shows all but half of a tattoo on my waist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blank canvases.

Artwork that will degrade every single day. Artwork for yourself...on your back.

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blank canvases.

Let me guess, the top half of the elephant head is what's visible...

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Taxpayer.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You seem highly interested in what other people choose to do with their lives, how liberal of you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you care?

Nice strawman.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have called anyone a pussy. That seems a lot like caring to me.

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Top 51%.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Well I am a hardass, I have tattoos. There for others with tattoos must also be hardasses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pussies.

I know I am.

Who's upset?  

Lol. Someone was killed with a gun: getting killed is bad: guns are bad. Sound familiar?

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Lol. Someone was killed with a gun: getting killed is bad: guns are bad. Sound familiar?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know I am.

Who's upset?  

You're taking the cool guy edgy club a little far eh?Maybe DK will let you suck his dick now
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nice strawman.    

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have called anyone a pussy. That seems a lot like caring to me.

View Quote

You're the one getting all flustered and quoting me.
You were clearly upset by my pussy comment, do you have self-esteem issues?
Maybe you're doing this for attention.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh so now since tattoos are bad guns are bad also?
You're taking quite a few leaps in logic there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't have one, aside from "people."
View Quote

Wrong post quoted, sorry about that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice strawman.    

Why do you think I'm upset? It doesn't make any sense. You are doing exactly the same thing I am; responding to a GD thread.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Blank canvases.

View Quote

Concealed Inkie, I assume an embezzlement charge is in your future.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey look, you got the point I made.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

You're taking the cool guy edgy club a little far eh?Maybe DK will let you suck his dick now
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know I am.

Who's upset?  

wayoveryourhead.jpg

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:02:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why do you think I'm upset? It doesn't make any sense. You are doing exactly the same thing I am; responding to a GD thread.  
View Quote

I have no clue why you're upset man, all of this is making perfect sense to me.
Maybe you should eat some fish, fish is a good food for your brain.
You should try eating a whale shark.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:02:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't make one, exactly like all liberals.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Blank canvases.

I think the term is "passive expressive".

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

wayoveryourhead.jpg  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's upset?  

wayoveryourhead.jpg  
So edgy,so cool

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's not our fault that you pay money for some idiot to put permanent graffiti on your skin.  We just see it for what it is...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judgers or douchebags usually.
It's not our fault that you pay money for some idiot to put permanent graffiti on your skin.  We just see it for what it is...

You helped to illustrate my point perfectly, no pun intended.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Boss
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So conservatives are pro-tattoos and liberals are anti-tattoo now?

I can see you are unable to keep up, so I'll let you play with your other hardass friends, constantly worrying about and competing with who is the hardestass.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Future clients
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Judgers or douchebags usually.

Cool, you can call me bags.  

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

So edgy,so cool    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wayoveryourhead.jpg  
So edgy,so cool    
Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I can see you are unable to keep up, so I'll let you play with your other hardass friends, constantly worrying about and competing with who is the hardestass.  

View Quote

Unable to keep up with what?
Your shitty puns or your dislike of what other people do with their bodies?
Or the reason why you seem to care what other people do with their bodies?
Or why you seem to be so upset about everything?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Anyone who says they still like tats they got over a decade ago are lying (to themselves at the very least).

Would you wear the same clothing outfit every day of your life?

Tattoos are not for the person wearing them to enjoy, they are to project an image to people looking at the wearer.

A few, easily hidden tattoos, sure. People can be impulsive, so whatever. Tramp stamps, tribal bands, ankle tats, are all lame but somewhat understandable.

Covering entire limbs and sections of the body? It's a mental deficiency.

If you need a tattoo to remember something, it must not have been that important.

If you need a tattoo to show you belong to something, you belong to the wrong group.

If you need a tattoo to share your beliefs, you are admitting that from the day you get that tattoo you will never grow or mature as a person.

If you get tattoos to look cool, you are shallow or insecure, or both.

If you get tattoos because you like art, hang some on your wall or get a t-shirt.

If you get tattoos because you are a musician and have an image to match with your music, in hopes of being successful, okay. At least it might help you be successful. If you are not signed, and realistically have no chance, then you are just a loser with permanent reminders of your failure.

If you are a girl and have your eyebrows or eyeliner tastefully tattooed, then that's okay.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone who says they still like tats they got over a decade ago are lying (to themselves at the very least).

Tattoos are not for the person wearing them to enjoy, they are to project an image to people looking at the wearer.

A few, easily hidden tattoos, sure. People can be impulsive, so whatever. Tramp stamps, tribal bands, ankle tats, are all lame but somewhat understandable.

If you need a tattoo to remember something, it must not have been that important.

If you need a tattoo to show you belong to something, you belong to the wrong group.

If you need a tattoo to share your beliefs, you are admitting that from the day you get that tattoo you will never grow or mature as a person.

If you get tattoos because you like art, hang some on your wall or get a t-shirt.

If you get tattoos because you are a musician and have an image to match with your music, in hopes of being successful, okay. At least it might help you be successful. If you are not signed, and realistically have no chance, then you are just a loser with permanent reminders of your failure.

If you are a girl and have your eyebrows or eyeliner tastefully tattooed, then that's okay.
View Quote

Did a dude with tattoos steal your girlfriend?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

1. You make a stupid point, I show you how it is stupid, and you can't understand.

2. You don't know what a pun is, because I have made zero puns in this thread.

3. I think tattoos are stupid and have a right to that opinion, just like you have a right to disagree on that subject and any other.

4. I'm not upset, and not sure why you think that. Is your screen showing all caps or rage memes?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Closet fags are usually that way

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:12:51 AM EDT
[#46]
White outs

Brown outs

Black outs

...depending

(exit stage left)
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:12:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like he has some serious issues, and he's talking out of his ass.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So no real rebuttal, right.

Tell me how tattoos enrich your life.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

People with IQs on the wrong side of the bell curve always have to resort to idiotic name calling, don't they?

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Blank skins
View Quote

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top