Link Posted: 4/1/2012 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep. Pics are old. Sight has been replaced since

he was also asking about mags.. any place to get them cheap?

Cheap Sten mags, as in $2-$3ea. are a thing of the past - $15.00 is pretty much the new norm for decent mags.

And like Chas said, the occasional $10 find is out there, but you really have to look and be ready to jump when they come up.

I knew there was a reason I bought all those mags from tapco when they were cheap.

Same here.  Didn't have anything to use them in at the time but couldn't pass up the deal.  IIRC it was something like $20 for 10 mags + a beat to hell Danish/Dutch <?> haversack.  I figured on eventually getting an Oly 9mm AR, a MPA Mac11 clone or something else to use them in.  As it turns out I bought a WLA  Sterling.  Had to tweak a few feedlips for some to work, a couple look like they were made by a inbred crosseyed village blacksmith in east goatfvckistan & are only good for paperweights.

Put the piece of shit paperweight ones on the EE. I'd pay $5 or so for one just to have it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep. Pics are old. Sight has been replaced since

he was also asking about mags.. any place to get them cheap?

Cheap Sten mags, as in $2-$3ea. are a thing of the past - $15.00 is pretty much the new norm for decent mags.

And like Chas said, the occasional $10 find is out there, but you really have to look and be ready to jump when they come up.

I knew there was a reason I bought all those mags from tapco when they were cheap.

Same here.  Didn't have anything to use them in at the time but couldn't pass up the deal.  IIRC it was something like $20 for 10 mags + a beat to hell Danish/Dutch <?> haversack.  I figured on eventually getting an Oly 9mm AR, a MPA Mac11 clone or something else to use them in.  As it turns out I bought a WLA  Sterling.  Had to tweak a few feedlips for some to work, a couple look like they were made by a inbred crosseyed village blacksmith in east goatfvckistan & are only good for paperweights.

Put the piece of shit paperweight ones on the EE. I'd pay $5 or so for one just to have it.

same here! or if a few of you guys have a few extra that you might want to part with let me know..
customer came back in with a kit and a box of various parts (ar/1911/G3/AK) Dad talked him into $100 for the lot (customer got it from a storage locker sale, had no idea of what it was).. Finally some good luck for a change.
I guess off to IO for the semi under sized tube and bolt kit.. then $200 for another form1 (for a can) Ill run a 16" barrel with fake can shroud till the from comes back.

hey! sten in 40 s&w?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top