Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 6/30/2019 2:41:50 AM EDT
Did Oswald act alone?  Will we get any interesting data in the future when more documents are released?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#1]
He probably acted alone, the shot and rate of fare are realistic.  Eye whiteness are notoriously unreliable.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
It was Oswald and there was no conspiracy.
Also, conspiracy believers don't care what the facts are. No point talking to them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I've heard a great deal of speculation and discussion about this topic in the past. Amazingly, these discussions and all the speculation never seemed to bring about any sort of consensus. Perhaps this thread will clear it up and finally get to the bottom of the matter.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:53:31 AM EDT
[#4]
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:57:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've heard a great deal of speculation and discussion about this topic in the past. Amazingly, these discussions and all the speculation never seemed to bring about any sort of consensus. Perhaps this thread will clear it up and finally get to the bottom of the matter.
View Quote
That is possible definitely, but cannot be confirmed.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember conspiracy theorists claiming the aimed shots could not be done in the allotted time.  This was put forwards as "proof" one man could not have done it alone.

The claim is completely incorrect.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude got shot in the head riding in a convertible.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:54:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Also, conspiracy believers don't care what the facts are. No point talking to them.
View Quote
Can you provide one good reason why the records on the assassination were sealed?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:54:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Oswald was the shooter. But it was planned far in advance.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:58:46 AM EDT
[#10]
All I know is it was some pretty good shooting.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:00:31 AM EDT
[#11]
The range wasn't all that far,either.

It's plausible he acted alone
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:28:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I think Oswald was the only shooter but that he wasn't just some "lone nut." He and Ruby were part of a bigger conspiracy.

Oswald was silenced and Ruby was chosen because he had a short time left and was able to run our the clock.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:45:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
From that suppository building.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:51:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better a suppository than a vomitory.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:55:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can you provide one good reason why the records on the assassination were sealed?
View Quote
I agree.. if it was such clear cut case then they would have not needed to be done...
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I just think it's neat where a Marine working for Intelligence, and working tangentially with RACECAR, was allowed to defect to the Soviet Union, live there a while, marry one of their citizens, and then move back to the USA, getting a job in a building owned by a US government intelligence agency, and was not under surveillance or anything.

The USA holds no grudges, bruh.  Bygones.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:03:03 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm a government hit believer.

Sorry
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:06:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I think JFK is still dead.

I think that the simple fact that to this day, not all the files relating to the JFK assassination have been released,  is reasonable grounds for suspicion.

I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but in this case, I have zero confidence that there wasn't a conspiracy.

The last files relating to it will probably be released after the last people who would be eligible for punishment have died and are beyond the reach of justice.

Too many things just don't add up.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:08:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Co-conspirators are buried in unmarked graves out past Terlingua
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:13:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dude got shot in the head riding in a convertible.
View Quote
Goddamn.  How 'bout a spoiler tag?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#21]
I believe there were several half baked "plots" on Kennedy's life stewing at that time in this country. Only one came to fruition, the one concocted and carried out by the little loser commie. I do believe it was welcome news to several political bigwigs, but they had nothing to do with it in any capacity.

We are a nation of big mouths, attention seekers, and money grubbers. To think we can keep anything secret, especially a cover up on that massive scale, just isn't realistic. The cover would have been blown in weeks after the killing.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#22]
I think Kennedy got his head blown up.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:27:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Co-conspirators are buried in unmarked graves out past Terlingua
View Quote
Still got the shovel
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Seeing what the 3 letter agencies are doing now...

I don't think it's anything new.

Txl
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:58:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Coordinated change in management
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I agree.. if it was such clear cut case then they would have not needed to be done...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because of the USSR connection (he defected there for 3 years) and the fact if everything was known, Americans would demand justice and no one wanted to see war with the USSR.

I know the USSR connection has been played down, but he was there for 3 years. He went to the US Embassy in Moscow to defect. In the end, the US Embassy loaned him money to return to the US. I suspect they regretted making that loan.

Anyway, no one knows what really went on in the USSR. All we have is his diary, his wife's comments, people who knew him in Russia and the US, and what the Russians have said. I'm not sure his wife or the Russians are dependable sources.

It could be he was just a big narcissist and attention whore desperately looking to be taken seriously. He seems to show those traits.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a point of reference, this was done when I was in the 3rd grade. I'll be 64 in a couple of months. And they're still sealed. Most likely for all time.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:36:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
We don’t like the fact a nutjob with a POS surplus rifle with scope made an 80 yard shot, but he did.

What was most likely was that Oswald was channeling a Marilyn Monroe at the time, because she was tired of being double-teamed by Jack & Bobby while their wives were in the next room.....
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#29]
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:47:55 AM EDT
[#30]
I was still.pretty young.
Mama says I was indifferent.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:51:44 AM EDT
[#31]
He's a male Kennedy. He would have died pretty soon anyway.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:52:52 AM EDT
[#32]
I think it was a revenge hit by Marilyn Monroe's West Coast Posse

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#33]
The Leftists in the Democrat Party killed him.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:19:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sounds about right, and he got shut up real quick too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I cannot understand why Oswald was not immediately taken into federal custody.  He allegedly commits the ultimate federal crime--killing the president--and yet he is not immediately taken into super-secure federal custody.

Instead he's in the custody of the Dallas Police who let an armed person into their police station and allow him the opportunity to shoot Oswald

Oswald just happened to land a job at the book depisitory three months before the assassination.  And the parade route just happened to take place beneath Oswald's window.

When you look at it logically, it just stinks.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:27:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I believe there were several half baked "plots" on Kennedy's life stewing at that time in this country. Only one came to fruition, the one concocted and carried out by the little loser commie. I do believe it was welcome news to several political bigwigs, but they had nothing to do with it in any capacity.

We are a nation of big mouths, attention seekers, and money grubbers. To think we can keep anything secret, especially a cover up on that massive scale, just isn't realistic. The cover would have been blown in weeks after the killing.
View Quote
Yet they were able to keep the stealth fighter program secret for 20+ years. Thousands of people worked on that project.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#38]
A conspiracy (not USSS) to kill Kennedy with one shooter, Oswald.  But a once in a lifetime negligent discharge by an undisciplined USSS agent finished Kennedy off.  No conspiracy by the USSS, just a typical American coverup.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I was seven years old, when JFK was killed. I only wish they used a baseball bat instead of a firearm.Then we would have liberals limiting people’s acess to deadly instruments of baseball.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#40]
LBJ
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
View Quote
I haven’t spent a lot of time on the counter arguments to that theory, but it does explain a a lot.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#42]
I believe it was either a mob hit accomplished with the duplicity of The Secret Service and LBJ, or payback from Castro with assistance from the KGB.

Or Madam Diem had it done in retaliation for the assassination of her husband in which JFK and RPK were admittedly complicit.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Helluva shot.....

From the grassy knoll.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. No doubt Oswald did it. But I also believe in my heart LBJ had something to do with arranging it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:03:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I cannot understand why Oswald was not immediately taken into federal custody.  He allegedly commits the ultimate federal crime--killing the president--and yet he is not immediately taken into super-secure federal custody.

Instead he's in the custody of the Dallas Police who let an armed person into their police station and allow him the opportunity to shoot Oswald

Oswald just happened to land a job at the book depisitory three months before the assassination.  And the parade route just happened to take place beneath Oswald's window.

When you look at it logically, it just stinks.
View Quote
Assassinating the president was not a federal crime at the time.  Dallas had jurisdiction, and were required by Texas law to conduct the investigation.  The Secret Service and the Dallas PD almost had a gun fight over this.  Oswald did it, acted alone, and was a nutjob communist.  Things just fell into place that day.  Sorry, end of story.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:04:34 AM EDT
[#46]
They simultaneously declared war on the CIA, secret societies, and the mafia. They got deaded. End of story.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Oswald was shooting at a distance of only about 80 yards.  Anyone who has hunted big game and has had to make 1 or 2 quick follow-up shots on a wounded animal, even with a bolt-action rifle, should know this is not an impossible feat.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#48]
We do this thread twice a quarter.

LBJ.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup.

Commie shot Kennedy.

People don't want to believe that one determined individual can change history like that.

Just like people can't believe 9/11 wasn't same grand conspiracy in the government. No, we are really inept at the governmemtal level.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:12:58 AM EDT
[#50]
CIA hit orchestrated by george hw bush
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top