Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Coordinated change in management
View Quote
This is it right here.

JFK pissed off everyone from the mob to the commies. He was messing with the status quo and the deep state wanted him out of the way.

Oswald made the shots and was silenced.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Globalists wanted Kennedy removed. Castro, Mafia, CIA, FBI, Federal Reserve owners all had an interest. It is in the recently released records. Pay special attention to the parts they had blacked out for so long. These pieces protected the narrative.

From what I have read...Yes, Oswald was a bit player in the New Orleans Bay of Pigs group training, Civil Air Patrol, and Navy intelligence and was mixed up with the FBI while there too. This was way too coordinated for a lone crazy nut to dream up.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He had the most to gain from it, he had the connections to make it happen.

I 100% believe Oswald was the shooter. I also believe he was one puppet in a larger puppet show.

I also 100% believe that LBJ was the puppet master pulling the strings.
View Quote
I do not think a global conspiracy group would rely on just one average shooter.  Maybe but i just do not think so.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Dulles is never mentioned in these threads.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I was in 3rd Grade at the time.

After every old and - relatively - new theory I have come to one inescapable conclusion:

It was a suicide.  Change my mind.

247 More Posts Drill Sergeant!
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dulles is never mentioned in these threads.
View Quote
I believe Dulles was a Globalist.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He probably acted alone, the shot and rate of fare are realistic.  Eye whiteness are notoriously unreliable.
View Quote
As far as the act went, yeah.  I think he acted alone, too.  Plenty of people reasonably familiar with guns could have made those shots.

A marine rifleman?  No problem.

Whether it was at someone else's direction, conspiracy, etc... I don't know.  I don't think we'll ever know with certainty, either.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I cannot understand why Oswald was not immediately taken into federal custody.  He allegedly commits the ultimate federal crime--killing the president--and yet he is not immediately taken into super-secure federal custody.

Instead he's in the custody of the Dallas Police who let an armed person into their police station and allow him the opportunity to shoot Oswald

Oswald just happened to land a job at the book depisitory three months before the assassination.  And the parade route just happened to take place beneath Oswald's window.

When you look at it logically, it just stinks.
View Quote
He wasn't initially arrested for killing the President.  He shot and killed a Dallas cop.

It wasn't until much later that evening I think before they realized he was probably the guy who killed the President.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#10]
DUPE
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Some say that Oswald went to the USSR as a double agent for Naval Intelligence/CIA.

There were a number of US servicement who did similar "defections" and then returned - curiously none of them faced legal repercussions when they came back to the USA.  Recall that Oswald offered to give up classified information to the Russians and the US knew this yet he was allowed to operate freely in the USA on his return. His movements are those of an undercover operative.

I believe it was rogue deep state spooks working with Lyndon Johnson and his people.  Johnson was as bad or worse than the Clintons and was about to be thrown under the bus by Kennedy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All I know is it was some pretty good shooting.
View Quote
87 yards from a rested rifle?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've heard a great deal of speculation and discussion about this topic in the past. Amazingly, these discussions and all the speculation never seemed to bring about any sort of consensus. Perhaps this thread will clear it up and finally get to the bottom of the matter.
View Quote
Of course you have. People are still making a living off of promoting conspiracy theories, even after all these years.

If you have ever been to the 6th floor museum, you'll see how absolutely easy the shots were. The average Arfcommer could have made them while drunk.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some say that Oswald went to the USSR as a double agent for Naval Intelligence/CIA.

There were a number of US servicement who did similar "defections" and then returned - curiously none of them faced legal repercussions when they came back to the USA.  Recall that Oswald offered to give up classified information to the Russians and the US knew this yet he was allowed to operate freely in the USA on his return. His movements are those of an undercover operative.

I believe it was rogue deep state spooks working with Lyndon Johnson and his people.  Johnson was as bad or worse than the Clintons and was about to be thrown under the bus by Kennedy.
View Quote
No way of knowing, but I wouldn't put anything past LBJ.

That man was almost surely the lowest character individual to ever occupy the office of President.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The problem is that there are so many good conspiracy options.

Listening to Surprise, Kill Vanish.  The U.S. policies on assassination could have come home to roost.

The one I always think of is the fact he started printing "U.S. Reserve Notes", threatening the federal reserve and minting currency seems like an elephant in the room.

A Coup by LBJ always seemed plausible but the least likely.  Made weirder by his decision not to run for re-election.
View Quote
Anyone who truly threatens the federal reserve is done for. We lost this country in 1913.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
CIA hit orchestrated by george hw bush
View Quote
Given Bush didn't go to the CIA until 1976...that was a pretty good trick.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#17]
JFK's shooting wasn't Oswald's first rodeo.  He had also attempted to kill retired General Edwin Walker, a communist-hating conservative about 7 months before.  For some reason Oswald didn't like communist-hating politicians...LOL!

This was right in line with Oswald's actions.  The conspiracy theories will always run wild, but I find it very easy to believe one serious guy did what he wanted to do and got it done.

I only wonder why we don't have more of this kind of thing...not the crazy mass shooting of victims not really indicative of any agenda...but the selective, focused, sniper-style attack on specific political targets.  We see it all the time in movies and TV, but not a common thing at all in real life.  Oswald does show what one person can do if so motivated.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I haven’t spent a lot of time on the counter arguments to that theory, but it does explain a a lot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
I haven’t spent a lot of time on the counter arguments to that theory, but it does explain a a lot.
The evidence for that theory relies upon the autopsy measurements of the entry hole in the skull, and the person who makes that case using that evidence goes on to discredit that very same autopsy report showing that the measurements of the location of said entry whole were wrong.

So it's BS.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I ended buying me one of those muskets - same model indeed

Still need to find that same optic; it's crap but sells for USD500+ now

(musket like the one used for JFK is the one above)

Italian WWII Triplet
by SoloDallas, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#20]
CIA knew he was going to try to take out JFK and they let it happen.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I think it's likely that if we knew everything that we should about the Kennedy Krime Krewe, JFK would hardly be the martyred saint that he is today. The man was a dope-addled dumbass who got rolled by the Soviets during the "Cuban Missile Crisis" that he essentially created, and was oblivious to the facts on the ground about the US having put intermediate-range nuclear-capable missiles into Turkey--Which was 'effing criminal, because he basically slid into office having lied about a so-called "Missile Gap" with the Soviets.

TBH, I think the Kennedy assassinations were both Good Things (TM), because Bobby was more of the corrupt same-old, same-old. The Kennedy and LBJ administration did more stupid sh*t during the 1960s than you can shake a stick at, and it's a wonder we didn't come out of those years with more damage done than we did.

Facts are that JFK agitated over security concerns that were fantasies; there was no "missile gap", there was no "domino theory" in SE Asia--Those were things he made up, and then had to Do Something (TM) about, because he'd made such issues of them. Nixon knew that there was no "missile gap" or "bomber gap", but he couldn't say so in public. So, JFK beat him about the head and upper body with the issue, and then... We wasted billions to "compensate". Also, led directly into the Soviets putting nukes into Cuba, because it (rightfully, to my mind...) scared the sh*t out of them that internal politics in the US might lead to someone starting the shooting war everyone was primed for. Same-same with Vietnam--There were tons of Pentagon experts who looked at the whole "Vietnam" issue from back when it was a French problem, right up until Kennedy took office: And, the consensus was the same: It wasn't worth the cost. Pentagon advised against involvement, but because Kennedy had agitated over the "domino theory", well... We got involved, and LBJ had to ratchet it up, 'cos JFK legacy: He could not be seen to lose the country that JFK had "saved".

I think that the only real tragedy of the Kennedy assassinations is that they didn't get Teddy while they were at it, and you're going to have a hard time arguing me out of that.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#22]
The Deep State was a lot deeper and darker in 1963 than it is now. I was in the sixth grade when JFK was assassinated. I remember the Democrats' fear and loathing of the CIA in the 1970s and 1980s. Where did that come from?
I'm inclined to believe that JFK was a victim of a power struggle in the US and "Global" power structure.
America changed after JFK's assassination.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Oswald acted alone.  He was completely unaware there was an actual assassination going on while he was shooting
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Lon Scott did it, under the direction of a rogue CIA operative/supervisor.

"Be well."
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#25]
88 yards distant. Pretty open shot. Those Carcanos are pretty good rifles too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He's a male Kennedy. He would have died pretty soon anyway.
View Quote
Would have been better after he left office. LBJ was one of the worst human beings evar.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LBJ
View Quote
Yup. Who had something to gain?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#28]
No huge conspiracy.. nutjob did what he did
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Probably poor theater, but in some documentary there was footage of a "mystery bullet" on the stretcher at the hospital where Kennedy had been taken. The bullet pictured had no rifling marks. Whether it was stupid journalism ( reenacted) or a symptom of something darker I have no idea. When we see people today, who claim their house was shot, "finding" an intact cartridge on their floor gives credence to stupidity theories.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He probably acted alone, the shot and rate of fare are realistic.  Eye whiteness are notoriously unreliable.
View Quote
First two posts nailed it. I find it interesting what events draw conspiracy theories. Why doesn't anyone question who shot William McKinley or James Garfield? Why doesn't anyone ask if the US framed the Japs for Pearl Harbor? Why isn't their doubt about the discovery of penicillin? No, we're stuck with Kennedy assassination, faked moon landings, 9/11 inside job, cover-up of alien contact ad nauseum.
People that buy conspiracy theories generally are stupid, they are foolish.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

First two posts nailed it. I find it interesting what events draw conspiracy theories. Why doesn't anyone question who shot William McKinley or James Garfield? Why doesn't anyone ask if the US framed the Japs for Pearl Harbor? Why isn't their doubt about the discovery of penicillin? No, we're stuck with Kennedy assassination, faked moon landings, 9/11 inside job, cover-up of alien contact ad nauseum.
People that buy conspiracy theories generally are stupid, they are foolish.
View Quote
I'm not saying there was a conspiracy, but it's interesting to think about because the story goes so much further.  There's the shooting of the Dallas PD officer, Oswald's Soviet connections, lots of witnesses who believed there were shots coming from a place other than the depository, a guy with mob connections silencing Oswald, the strange coincidence that Oswald worked in a building along the parade route, etc.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#33]
I visited Dallas and the school book depository museum last January. Though they have the actual corner Oswald shot from behind a glass wall and filled with boxes as they were piled concealing him on the day,

Attachment Attached File

from the window next to it you can see the X painted on Elm St. where the limo and JFK were first hit. Not a very long shot by any means.

Attachment Attached File

Apologies for the poor cellphone pictures.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I visited Dallas and the school book depository museum last January. Though they have the actual corner Oswald shot from behind a glass wall and filled with boxes as they were piled concealing him on the day,

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/122/20190124_151301_1__jpg-999556.JPG

from the window next to it you can see the X painted on Elm St. where the limo and JFK were first hit. Not a very long shot by any means.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/122/20190124_151208_1__jpg-999557.JPG

View Quote
There's no way you took that picture yourself.  Someone must have helped you.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Did Oswald act alone?  Will we get any interesting data in the future when more documents are released?
View Quote
Based on the evidence submitted, I doubt you could get a conviction. And why are the documents still withheld? And why was so much destroyed?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LBJ
Half of the idjut conspiracy theorists that haven’t been born.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
View Quote
Not intentionally,,, but I'm going with this.

Jay
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:25:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LBJ
Why is it so hard to believe a guy with his own hitman on call would be above this? I mean he was hitting up on the JFK's widow. While they were flying JFK's just very recently kilt dead body back to MD...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Wallace

LBJ was the scummiest of scum.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/122/20190124_151301_1__jpg-999556.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/122/20190124_151208_1__jpg-999557.JPG

snort,,,,

Jay
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#40]
In a nutshell...  I think LBJ and the CIA took him out because he went rogue on them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yet they were able to keep the stealth fighter program secret for 20+ years. Thousands of people worked on that project.
View Quote
And the Manhattan project.
And Operation Paperclip.
And Area 51, which they denied for decades.
And so on.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Why did Ruby kill Oswald, and why on live TV?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I do not think a global conspiracy group would rely on just one average shooter.  Maybe but i just do not think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had the most to gain from it, he had the connections to make it happen.

I 100% believe Oswald was the shooter. I also believe he was one puppet in a larger puppet show.

I also 100% believe that LBJ was the puppet master pulling the strings.
Ditto this.

My hunch is...  Remember the cop killed by Oswald before Oswald was caught ?
I'll bet that cop was the 2nd shooter and Oswald was instructed to meet up at a rendezvous point and silence him.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Im not a truther in any way shape or form. But this is one of those things that im pretty sure this was orchestrated by people in the govt
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I know is it was some pretty good shooting.
You ever shot a Carcano? That many shots on a moving target...
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ruby killed Oswald because "they" couldn't risk having Oswald going on trial. The discovery process would have yielded some interesting things and may have even resulted in an acquittal or dismissal.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone ever see the video showing the SS limo driver shooting JFK over his right shoulder?  I used to have an old VHS video showing that, narrated by someone who purported to be "in the know"; (whatever that means) back in the late 80 and 90's.  I got it from an IPSC RO trainer in the Seattle area back in 1987 or 1988 or so.

The video purports to show the driver reaching over his right shoulder with a silver/chromed automatic pistol and firing the fatal head shot.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
From everything I heard it was anger, Ruby carried a pistol all the time as a well known nigh club operator. Funny thing was he had his dogs in the car parked outside and really loved his dogs. Not well planed out.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#49]
I wasn't there....I don't trust the government...and I don't trust the media.

Frankly, I don't trust anyone.

I have no opinion.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It was Oswald and there was no conspiracy.
Also, conspiracy believers don't care what the facts are. No point talking to them.
View Quote
Then how do you explain Jack Ruby’s involvement and reason for offing Oswald. It’s foolish to think this was the act of one man.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top