User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Came here to post this

It's one of the most retarded shooting stances I've ever seen.
View Quote

It works well out on the open seas, when you're shooting at dolphins. With an M14.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Would it be considered a VFG and thusly AOW if you put a tacsac grip on a pistol?
View Quote

Someone already wrote letter, the ATF refused to answer if holding the balls makes in an AOW...

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Came here to post this

View Quote

idk whats worse him, or the people taking the photos
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Terminating employees for browsing arfcom.
View Quote

In an age of smart phones who the heck would use company equipment to browse non-work stuff?!?!?

FWIW I only ever browsed arfcom at work while I was sitting on the can.

I may have sat on the can more than was strictly needed, but I always used my one internet access/equipment because I'm not tarded.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this

Not their fault, they are Japanese, they don't know any better, most of them will never hold a real gun in their life.

He should though...
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Short barrels
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
People worrying about what other people do to their weapons.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

In an age of smart phones who the heck would use company equipment to browse non-work stuff?!?!?

FWIW I only ever browsed arfcom at work while I was sitting on the can.

I may have sat on the can more than was strictly needed, but I always used my one internet access/equipment because I'm not tarded.
View Quote

I had to wait until I had a job with an email AR15.com would accept to set up a username. That’s the only time I ever logged in there.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Encouraging leftists to buy guns because an AR-15 is a magic talisman that makes everyone who holds one “come over to our side”.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Encouraging leftists to buy guns because an AR-15 is a magic talisman that makes everyone who holds one “come over to our side”.
View Quote

Indeed. Everyone should be able to buy a rifle, that DOES NOT mean everyone should or that you should be encouraging the mentally ill to purchase lethal weapons. Leftists do not see firearms as something you have a right to own, they simply see them as another tool to eliminate the rights of their opposition.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#12]
California-compliant shit
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Fudd attitudes
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
$1 per round 556
View Quote

+10000
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Came here to post this

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Came here to post this

I was recently instructed by a RO to use that grip.  So my bones support the weight of the rifle. I was shooting a dickmod.  It burns when I use it with a carbine length handguard.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I havent seen this,  off to google.

Wait, am I a moron?  Are we talking charms on video games or dudes who put them on real rifles?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People who don't put sweet anime shit on their ARs.

Wait, am I a moron?  Are we talking charms on video games or dudes who put them on real rifles?

LOL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pistol braces
View Quote

Username is appropriate.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Voting for the Libertarian.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wish someone made a carry handle upper. Can’t seem to find one anywhere. Want a truck gun with bulletproof irons.
View Quote

Brownells, it’s on my truck gun actually.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

GBPSWE.

I have had both. G is better. If you want to say your MBT is a better value Id be inclined to agree with you but if you can’t tell the difference in a MBT-2S and a HSNM then you’re high or incompetent, or you’ve never actually shot them side by side and buying into the poors’ hype.

Same freakin people that say BA is just as good as LaRue. Give me a break people.

And to that point I’ll actually defend Holosun. Guess what? They put out optics with innovative features that US companies haven’t done, and their reliability is just as good. In fact I’d run a Holosun RDS before any other on my EDC which is why I bought a 507k. Sorry, but the US is a leader in optics, not THE leader. Trijicon pulled a Surefire move and rode on the coattails of their reputation instead of constantly innovating. Others are either catching up or have caught up. If Streamlight fixes their latch issue then I’d say Surefire needs to watch out as their weapon lights are otherwise just as tough, brighter, and have better beam patterns. And they are a third the price.
View Quote

“Innovate” and “features” are garbage. I want a fucking dot that’s there when I need it, that’s all.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People who don't put sweet anime shit on their ARs.

LOL

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/399622/IMG_20200314_003519_2_jpg-1631506.JPG

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
.223/5.56 caliber
View Quote

Well, this explains a lot.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
California-compliant shit
View Quote

Came in here to say this.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Chinese Optics and the advocacy for them. Used to get you laughed out of any serious AR conversation, now there’s a ton of tier 3 operators talking about their shit China optic being as good as others.
View Quote

Well, it's because they're now as good as cheap American standbys used to be.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bayonet lug mounted FleshLight.
View Quote

But buffer tube mounted Fleshlights are the shit!
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly this. I want a T-1 class optic with a circle-dot reticle because I acquire the target noticably faster with a circle-dot.

Holosuns have that, so I use them. I acquired a TA-44 with that reticle as well, but it's still not as good (for me) as a
zero-power reflex. (Plus the circle on the TA-44 is tiny.)

I'll pay Aimpoint/Trij prices for their quality, but at those prices I should be able to get exactly what I want.
View Quote

This is my feeling exactly.

I bought a EOtech, and sold it because they eat batteries like candy.

Then I got a aimpoint t2, and started missing the circle.

Picked up a early holosun for my brush gun, and loved the size/weight/battery life compared to my aimpoint.

Then they came out with the newer models with solar, circle dot, and QD mounts and well...that’s all she wrote.

I love my holosun, I’ve put 2k+ rounds through it, and haven’t changed the batteries once.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#28]
10.3” barrels. Shorter than 11.5” you lose too much velocity for 5.56. “BuT tHe .GoV uSeS 10.3” since when do I trust the feds?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pistol braces
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.223/5.56 caliber

6.5 Grendel > 5.56
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Support for Joe Biden.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This is my feeling exactly.

I bought a EOtech, and sold it because they eat batteries like candy.

Then I got a aimpoint t2, and started missing the circle.

Picked up a early holosun for my brush gun, and loved the size/weight/battery life compared to my aimpoint.

Then they came out with the newer models with solar, circle dot, and QD mounts and well...that’s all she wrote.

I love my holosun, I’ve put 2k+ rounds through it, and haven’t changed the batteries once.
View Quote

I hate to say it, but I like my Holosun 530 more than my T2.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I can understand paint schemes and themes even though I feel it reduces value.  I'm gonna need a moment to mull over the charms. Um, not sure how to say this, but, um, I'm not sure I like how it's making me feel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I can understand paint schemes and themes even though I feel it reduces value.  I'm gonna need a moment to mull over the charms. Um, not sure how to say this, but, um, I'm not sure I like how it's making me feel.

Give in! Gun charms are the future!

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I hate to say it, but I like my Holosun 530 more than my T2.
View Quote

I think all holosun needs now is time, with time thier reputation for reliability will get better and people will trust them more.

Also if aimpoint made a circle-dot, I would probably buy it.

All of trijicons offerings that I like are either discontinued, or way too damn heavy, such as the rx01-06 models.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Perhaps it's not about value. Perhaps it's about having a good time.

Follow your feels.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Agreed
None of the anodizing matches

Gross
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Red Dots that sit on ridiculously tall risers.

Yeah, I know some extra height is needed sometimes for clearance over lasers and such, but some i've seen are unnecessarily wayyyy too high.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I love everything about you and almost everything you do...but that 90’s theme makes me want to hit a kitten in the dick with a can of Jolt cola.

Even Nike is trying to bring it back.  Let the 90’s go!
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Anything made in Chy-na
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Red Dots that sit on ridiculously tall risers.

Yeah, I know some extra height is needed sometimes for clearance over lasers and such, but some i've seen are unnecessarily wayyyy too high.
View Quote

Passive NV shooting.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

GBPSWE.

I have had both. G is better. If you want to say your MBT is a better value Id be inclined to agree with you but if you can’t tell the difference in a MBT-2S and a HSNM then you’re high or incompetent, or you’ve never actually shot them side by side and buying into the poors’ hype.

Same freakin people that say BA is just as good as LaRue. Give me a break people.

And to that point I’ll actually defend Holosun. Guess what? They put out optics with innovative features that US companies haven’t done, and their reliability is just as good. In fact I’d run a Holosun RDS before any other on my EDC which is why I bought a 507k. Sorry, but the US is a leader in optics, not THE leader. Trijicon pulled a Surefire move and rode on the coattails of their reputation instead of constantly innovating. Others are either catching up or have caught up. If Streamlight fixes their latch issue then I’d say Surefire needs to watch out as their weapon lights are otherwise just as tough, brighter, and have better beam patterns. And they are a third the price.
View Quote

Why are you comparing an mbt-2s to a hsnm ? G2S is a fairer comparison . What I highlighted is how you sound comparing chinese optics and weapon lights to trijicon optics and surefire/modlite/cloud weapon lights  . Give me a break
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#47]
The end-users have jumped the shark
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I think the super tall mounts for red dots and optics in general is stupid. Even shooting with NODs on i don't need that much of a riser. Plus shooting prone sucks. If it works for other people rock on.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Passive NV shooting.
View Quote

Gotcha.

I'm in the beginning stages of getting into NV. Definitely planning on a Dbal w/IR laser and light to avoid having my dot 5" above the bore.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think all holosun needs now is time, with time thier reputation for reliability will get better and people will trust them more.

Also if aimpoint made a circle-dot, I would probably buy it.

All of trijicons offerings that I like are either discontinued, or way too damn heavy, such as the rx01-06 models.
View Quote

Honestly I think that the whole China manufacturing thing is going to increasingly hurt their expansion in the market.  They have already built a good reputation with durable and innovative products, but it will hold them back.  They’d be smart to shift a potion of their manufacturing to Japan, or preferably, the US.

Keep the lower end lines in China while you’re spinning up domestic production line with the “Elite” line or whatever and put out some statements that you’re going to have all production shifted out of China in X years.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top