Sometimes a lanyard with my work badge.

Otherwise, nothing.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Cross made to look like nails
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Right now I've got two micro USB drives and a Dillo. I sometimes wear a P-38 and the key to my Pelican case. Back in the old days, I had an NAA mini revolver.
View Quote
Most of the time when I'm working a 64GB flash drive and a small flashlight.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#5]
electronic name badge, office key, small Spiderco knife.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing. Wearing stuff around the neck is like the wrist watch...it's for old people, with the exception of a building pass lanyard for work.
View Quote
I used to wear a wristwatch, too. I gave it away to an old guy in Eastern Europe.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Nothing.  I'm not a nerd or a homo.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#8]
nothing unless I'm doing yard work.  If I'm doing yard work I keep the key to the shed and mower on a string I wear around my neck.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nothing.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#10]
My grandma gave me a heavy silver chain that my grandpa used to wear. I can’t bring myself to wear it because of how goofy it looks. Maybe when I’m older.

My grandpa also wore an ID bracelet and had a perm back in the 80’s, so the chain wasn’t his most questionable fashion decision. I settle for carrying his Swiss Army Knife on Sundays for my sons to play with during church.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My grandma gave me a heavy silver chain that my grandpa used to wear. I can’t bring myself to wear it because of how goofy it looks. Maybe when I’m older.

My grandpa also wore an ID bracelet and had a perm back in the 80’s, so the chain wasn’t his most questionable fashion decision. I settle for carrying his Swiss Army Knife on Sundays for my sons to play with during church.
View Quote
Both of my grandfathers are dead, and I've got only one remaining grandmother.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Miraculous Medallion daily for the past 34years. Since my Mother in law. PPut It around my neck
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top