BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It could just be that no one (outside of GD) gives a shit about an actor's political stance.

The biggest movie in a America last week feature 'The Rock' who I believe leans to the right.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is a Hollywood conservative, he will never be offered a serious role. You can't come out as anything other than a liberal unless you are already an established A lister.

Is that really true?  If a person is popular and good and can make the movie moguls billions I can't believe they would not use that person.  Maybe Dean just isn't that good of an actor?

There are a few A-list actors who are publicly pro-gun and conservative, but damn few of them. And most of them were established in the industry before they came out of the conservative closet. Why do you think the VAST majority of up and coming actors vehemently support liberal cause? Why do you think actors like Jim Carry go full liberal retard when they need a career boost? If a studio thinks they can make a ton of cash off you they will use you no matter what you support, BUT, if they think they can use another liberal actor and make the same amount, you will be passed over.
Keep an eye on Vince Vaughn, he is about to go through a very lean period in his career.

It could just be that no one (outside of GD) gives a shit about an actor's political stance.

The biggest movie in a America last week feature 'The Rock' who I believe leans to the right.

Possibly, or it could be the continuance of a Hollywood tradition where politics could cost you your job.
This is from IMDB page for Chris Mitchum, Robert Mitchum's son. He was friends with John Wayne and worked with him on a couple of movies.

"Chris saddled up one more time with the Duke in Big Jake (1971) before striking out on his own. With such a strong foundation now formed and fully equipped with his father's laid-back good looks and adventurous nature, Chris proved to be an assured action lead. After a long dry spell, however, he was told by the casting director of Steelyard Blues (1973) that she could not interview him because he had worked with Wayne."
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]

I'd like to put my face under Andrea Tantaros'  dress and start chowing.
when I finally came out I'd look like I'd been eating glazed donuts with my hands tied behind my back.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I dated his co-star from The Appearing, in high school. I turned down the opportunity to take her virginity, as I was a pussy at the time. I kick myself daily for that blown move. We are good friends still, but she's in Hollywood fucking much better looking guys than myself.

I still have pics of her in her underwear though (she's 18 in them)
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep. Wife and I met him at ComicCon in New Orleans two years ago. We were passing by his booth, and he got there early. We got up to the front and his assistants were getting everything set up for him. He came around and started talking to us, mainly about our two year old that was wearing a Superman shirt. He noticed my Craft cap, and we started talking about his experience working with Chris Kyle on Stars Earn Stripes. He said out of everything he's been lucky enough to experience in his life, working one on one with Kyle was both humbling and insanely awesome at the same time. Very good guy, from our experience talking to him for 10-15 minutes. Michael Rooker is on par with him as far as being a good guy in person.  Both seemed like dudes you could drink and blast shit with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Good guy and FU to the haters, they will find someone else to hate on soon.

Christian, Conservative, Pro Liberty, wants smaller govt, is an entertaining fella.

Haters gonna hate.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I grew up watching him as Superman.

It's awesome to see he has the same 2A views as I do!
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:33:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

he's got black and pacific islander ancestry in his corner to mitigate it
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:43:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's called getting older
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't even recognize him on Fox News today. He's got a new movie coming out.
http://a57.foxnews.com/media2.foxnews.com/2015/05/19/640/360/051915_on_ot_640.jpg

It's called getting older

This for pete's sake.  I am in pretty good shape and my waistline is still 3 inches bigger than it was when I was 25.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:43:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Thought this was gonna be a thread about this dude:

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top