Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/26/2020 2:32:37 AM EDT
She was supposed to save the world from global warming cooling climate change. Poof - gone. Did she die from corona? Get knocked up? Did Soros get tired of her? Perhaps saving the world from a new virus wasn't her specialty in post-doc med school? Any ideas?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:33:34 AM EDT
[#1]
climate change is on the back burner now.

we have a new obsession.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:35:00 AM EDT
[#2]
She ran out of greedhouse gas?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:35:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Animotion - Obsession (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:36:00 AM EDT
[#4]
All Part of the plan.

With the solar minimum coming there was no way they could explain it away, so she and her incredibly intelligent helpers designed the Wuflu to keep people home.

That way when global temperatures go down they can say it was due to minimal use of carbon fuel.

She waiting in the wings to claim credit for saving us from ourselves.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:36:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

we have a new obsession.
View Quote

Until they figure out how they can tie the two together, the virus is "in."

Climate change is old news.  A virus can kill you now. Climate change takes too long. People demand instant gratification in fear also.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:36:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you kidding?

People dying off. Planet cleansing itself. All kids being homeschooled.

It's like her vision of Utopia.

She probably masturbated herself into a coma over this.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:37:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are you kidding?

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:37:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She was supposed to save the world from global warming cooling climate change. Poof - gone. Did she die from corona? Get knocked up? Did Soros get tired of her? Perhaps saving the world from a new virus wasn't her specialty in post-doc med school? Any ideas?
View Quote

Same thing that happened to that POS Hogg.   Clawing for more "fame" and "recognition" and nobody gives a rat's ass about them; thankfully.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:38:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

we have a new obsession.
View Quote

When people are really dying and losing their retirement in the market and looking for alternatives to ass wipe paper bullshit about man causing climate change is easily forgotten.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:40:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I figured that she was on a sailboat in the middle of the Atlantic hoping for the right wind from her trip to the US.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:41:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't ask.

Stop asking.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:43:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

When people are really dying and losing their retirement in the market and looking for alternatives to ass wipe paper bullshit about man causing climate change is easily forgotten.
View Quote

come to think of it haven't heard too much about any of the other PC bullshit that seemed to dominate the 24 hour news cycle over the last few years.

we may have found ourselves real, actual problems in this country.

been a while since we had some of those.

interesting times, indeed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:52:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

we have a new obsession.
View Quote

I think this is it.  She played her part in the movie.  The sequel probably won't be out until the conona dies down.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:52:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

come to think of it haven't heard too much about any of the other PC bullshit that seemed to dominate the 24 hour news cycle over the last few years.

we may have found ourselves real, actual problems in this country.

been a while since we had some of those.

interesting times, indeed.
View Quote

Or not. The left is in charge of the media that most people consume.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:53:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Her 15 minutes are up
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:53:41 AM EDT
[#16]
She and Emma Gonzales are educators at the Institute of the Next Crises of the Day uh... Institute.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:56:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Seems to me all the people who wanted climate change are very happy right now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:01:33 AM EDT
[#18]
She hit puberty and found a boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whatever.

Stay gone.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:05:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She hit puberty and found a boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whatever.

Stay gone.
View Quote

What about the people who used her?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:05:29 AM EDT
[#20]
I asked my Swedish wife what happened to Greta.

"I couldn't give less of a fuck."
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:08:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Leave GD to me

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:08:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What about the people who used her?
View Quote

They got paid
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:09:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm guessing Soros got tired of her and now shes's in the streets panhandling.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:10:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:12:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Or not. The left is in charge of the media that most people consume.
View Quote

i don't know... looking at the unemployment rolls stacking up and the fight it may take to get parts of the economy moving again, there are going to be people in this country that are going to have trouble putting food on their tables for the first time in a very long time.

i feel we are just about to see real problems.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:13:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:13:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Her 15 minutes are up
View Quote

Already a has been.    Last month claiming she thinks she has Coronavirus, next day claims she doesn’t.    Look at all the celebrities putting out YouTube and Instagram videos left and right.   They need the attention 24/7.    They can’t live without it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:21:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Who honestly ever cared? I didn't. The internet tried to make me for some reason, and I still didn't care. For some reason she sailed over on a boat, and we let her in, and I was hit with "HOW DARE YOU!", which I only watched after the fact because everybody wouldn't stop talking about it, no matter how much I tried to not care, and I hoped she would just fuck off after watching it. She did, and that was the end of me caring about her ever. Scandinavian children sure aren't my fetish. I was given no credible reason by anybody to ever care about her. I never did, and still don't, and I really don't care what dumb shit she might be doing now. Her legacy is a pimple on my cheek, and I don't mean my face.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:23:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Her puppet masters are trying to find a doctor to diagnose her with a corona virus that came exclusively from Trump's Florida compound that lives on Confederate flags and rapes you before it kills your lungs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:24:32 AM EDT
[#30]
How dare you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:27:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Jumping on the "I've got COVID-19!" bandwagon was probably a bridge too far, even for her.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:30:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How dare you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How dare you.
What was she even argue for? I mean besides having clear signs of fetal alcohol syndrome and being against tire fires (I only have at least somewhat ethically dumped tires in my time, so she can eat a dick), I got no substance from anything I bothered looking into, which wasn't much.

Quoted:
Jumping on the "I've got COVID-19!" bandwagon was probably a bridge too far, even for her.

Is that really the path she took? I don't think this played out how she expected. For better or worse, we ended up politicizing this virus and the right wing mostly doesn't give a shit about it at all, a lot of left wingers, besides Karens, also are starting to not really care about it at all. Turns out that if you present Americans with nice weather and a beach, people on both sides of the spectrum are going to the beach, pandemic be damned. Everyone sure hates china right now though. She's just become a poster child for Xenophobia (I'm not saying hating any country for valid reasons is Xenophobic, I hated china before this and now hate them more so. That's just the media narrative.). I bet she's for open borders, and if that's the case, she accidentally just screwed over her own beliefs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:35:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Robert Stack : The police have pieced together numerous theories on Greta’s whereabouts.

Douglas "Swish" Reemer : I have no fucking clue where the hell she is. For all I care she could be hanging by her neck in her fucking closet!

Robert Stack : Scenario One: She's hanging by her neck in her fucking closet.

Jenna Reed : You want to know where Greta is? Just look for the most heinous, vile, and horrible exploitation of children on the planet.

Robert Stack : Scenario Two: Greta went to Disney World.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:42:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Who cares.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:43:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Who cares.
View Quote

H9w dire you
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:48:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

H9w dire you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares.

H9w dire you

How dare YOU. She gave up her youth to save the world. She's on hold waiting for her next paycheck.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 3:59:32 AM EDT
[#37]
I literally just saw her on a pbs show an hour ago.
It was a new one on climate change. Ugh.

She's not in the media at the moment, but I'm sure she's pushing for things she wants that she doesn't truly understand, somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:08:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#39]
The MSM let it slide when they couldn't figure out a way to blame climate change on Trump.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:21:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Are you kidding?

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:24:24 AM EDT
[#41]
She is older than she looks. I think she was 16 when pictures of her were first coming out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:02:49 AM EDT
[#42]
She probably masturbated herself into a coma over this
View Quote
If this were possible, I would have achieved a vegetative state by 14...
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:06:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Probably getting hair plugs on the yacht.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

How dare you!
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:11:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Please be respectful to our Lord and Saviour.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#46]
if you look in the bathroom mirror and say her name 3 times she will appear & kill you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:15:52 AM EDT
[#47]
She’s hanging out with Cindy Sheehan and Mike Brown’s family.  They help OJ search for the real killer every other weekend.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Who cares?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#49]

That IS a photoshop, right?

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#50]
I think she got older and realized how dum she was back in the day
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top