Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude doesn't look ulgy to me

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I enjoyed his standup before he got popular.

Looks like he lost a bunch of weight and plans to live long enough to enjoy some of that money.

View Quote

Same.  His piano + hand drawn signs killed me when I first saw him.

Between two Ferns series is also fucking hilarious.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#3]
This made him my hero.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Charlize Theron.  The Naked Pool.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/2xom
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I always assumed they were fake like British accents.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is making a movie about your average ar15.com peruser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onOblb6W_yw

There is nothing harder on the ears than a bunch yankees trying to sound Southern.  

True, southern accents are terrible

I always assumed they were fake like British accents.

except that we have to import brits to play southerners because it takes a fucked up accent to play one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#6]
We were in Vegas a couple years ago and saw a street performer leaving the Mirage with a drink in his hand that looked JUST like Alan from The Hangover.

The next night we're walking in front of the Bellagio fountains and there he was sitting on the ground leaning up against a hydrant with his sunglasses on. Thinking he's a street performer I pull a few bucks out and go up and ask if we can get our picture taken with him.
In a voice that sounded JUST like Zach "you can get a picture but I don't need your money"

thinking to myself, when does a street performer in Vegas ever turns down money? "are you sure?"

"Dude, I've got more money than you can imagine, just take your picture"

2 days later Zach and Will Ferrel showed up at a Starbuck's in Seattle, walked in behind the counter and started serving drinks up. Why? Why not. LOL
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top